Nyu Interviews!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey,
I got an interview call from NYU..happy but tensed
Smile

Members don't see this ad.

hey minnu..so we can meet at NYU..great!!!! I read from ur threads that u r from kerala..am also from kerala..cool!!!so where r u in US? wat r ur stats??? if gimme ur ph no i can call ya...hope to hear from you soon so that we can discuss other things like questions asked in interviews and stuff,,
i tried to send u a private message but it seems that u have chosen not to recieve private mesages...

Elena,
Nice to hear from you..
My stats are..87/99/3.75
Minnu

Members don't see this ad :)
i received my interview call today from nyu.............my happiness is little bit shadowed by the clouds of doubt about the interview............best of luck to all who are going for the interview.............

i received my interview call today from nyu.............my happiness is little bit shadowed by the clouds of doubt about the interview............best of luck to all who are going for the interview.............

hey congrats i was just reading your posts and wondering how come u didnt get a call congrats.

congrats on ur interview cal...so wen have u scheduled ur interview???? mine is on 20TH....

Anybody scheduled for an interview on 20th feb?? if so please post here...

Hey,

I'm scheduled on the 20th too!

Pretty nervous about the interview. Does anyone have any idea of the chances of getting in for people who are interviewed?

All the best Elena, Preetha, Nashua, Dr_mmaf, Minnu_m, Stepping stone and Ush for the interviews..

Hi,
Good luck for those who are attending interviews and congratulations for those who made it!!!!!!

hey!
I got a call from nyu and my interview is on 20th feb. I am surprised coz my toefl score some how didnt reach the school, despite that I got a call. Good luck to everybody. See u guys on 20th.
bye

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks ajaydas for ur wishes.
anyone interviewing in nyu on 23rd feb,friday?

Hi stepping stone,
CONGRATULATIONS and BEST OF LUCK:)
so u got a call or got a letter??

I am a reapplicant and still waiting for an interview call.

hi ajaydas thank u for ur wishes

thnks ajay for ur wishes,pray for me im going to fix my interview tomorrow hopefully lets c whts in store for me....:)

Wow.. 4 SDNites for tomorrow. You guys are going to have some serious fun!
A friend of mine has her interview on the 20'th as well..
Lemme try dropping in too see you guys..
All the best to Orthowiz, Winnepeg, and Suv

Hi Guys anybody scheduled their interview on 1st March??? i have scheduled myself on same day.wish me luck guys:(

They seem to be getting more and more efficient. I came down at 10:30 to the 10'th floor and the interviews were done by then. Caught up with you all in Bluestone but didn't get a chance to introduce myself.
A friend of mine who was interviewed on 8'th got in. So I guess it shouldn't be long..
All the best to everyone

Hi Guys - Let me ask in this thread if any one knows how many seats are already filled??? how long the interviews gonna continue??? or how many seats left ??? any one any idea ??? :scared:

Good luck to all who getting called ...

Thanks in advance ...

Hi Guys...........

Just came back from the interview.....there were 670 applicants this yr. (down from 800 last year) and 200 were called back for interviews. NYU is accepting bet 120-130 students this yr.

The interview was very informal.... very relaxed... for those about to go for the interview...just be yourself and don't bring any documents with you. Good LUck

Hey,
I was interviewed yesterday..Very informal..College is awesome.It was a great experience...Good luck !!!!!!

Hi Guys...........

Just came back from the interview.....there were 670 applicants this yr. (down from 800 last year) and 200 were called back for interviews. NYU is accepting bet 120-130 students this yr.

The interview was very informal.... very relaxed... for those about to go for the interview...just be yourself and don't bring any documents with you. Good LUck
out of 670 how many are they considering is the question :)

hi guys.
i was interviewed yesterday..it was very cool...just a personal interview..be prepared to ask the interviewer some questions..coz in the end of my interview i got a question like that..be confident in urself and everything will go fine..all the best!!!

congrats for ur interview elena..hope for best..
im worried now as its my turn im facing interview on 1 march:(
im actually confused that do they ask any questions related to dental subjects or not?do i need to study anything for interview?
and last but not least do we need to wear formals like blazer or something or anything will do????plz guide me any info will be appreciated.
thnks guys....pray for me

Well.. as far as I know, questions related to dentistry are not asked. They just want to meet you. Questions would be like "Why Dentistry..why NYU..and stuffs" Just be confident and you should be fine
Reg. dressing, a dark suit with a light shirt is recommended. You don't wanna stand out of the crowd now do you? [:p] For all you know, everyone else would be wearing a black or blue suit and a white shirt.

thanks everyone for all your wishes...........i'm little nervous as its my first college interview here.........i scheduled my interview for 23rd of feb........is anybody also scheduled for this date, if yes then plz do let me know........i am SCARED!!!!

I got my interview call on 22nd Feb.My application was complete on 21st Feb....my ECE reports reached them that late.

hey stepping stone,23ed feb,tomo,i have my interview...

thnks ajay for ur info man hope to c u on 1 march at nyu.

and for all u guys who r waiting all the best to u all may god giv best to all of us.

i was inteviewed today..........thanks to all for their support and wishes..........they are very cool, courteous..........just go there with a big smile and confidence, converse with the receptionist and other students (helps to calm your nerves).........be prepared to ask them few questions in the end as they do ask you and reherse few differences in dentistry here and in your home country............rest nothing to worry about and be calm...........preetha it was nice to meet you......

i was inteviewed today..........thanks to all for their support and wishes..........they are very cool, courteous..........just go there with a big smile and confidence, converse with the receptionist and other students (helps to calm your nerves).........be prepared to ask them few questions in the end as they do ask you and reherse few differences in dentistry here and in your home country............rest nothing to worry about and be calm...........preetha it was nice to meet you......

hi,good to know that ur interview went well..can u tell me who interviewed you?? all the best!!!

I had my interview on 16th feb , did anyone else had on tat day...

hi,good to know that ur interview went well..can u tell me who interviewed you?? all the best!!!

i was interviewed by Dr. June Weiss and Dr. Amin Ayoub.....all the best for your interview......

hi

my interview is scheduled for March1st too, confirmed my slot this morning.

looking forward to meet you at NYU

ourdream

congrats for ur interview elena..hope for best..
im worried now as its my turn im facing interview on 1 march:(
im actually confused that do they ask any questions related to dental subjects or not?do i need to study anything for interview?
and last but not least do we need to wear formals like blazer or something or anything will do????plz guide me any info will be appreciated.
thnks guys....pray for me

Hi,
I too will be there on the 1st.See U guys there.

Does anybody know when are they going to close inteviews??will it go on till April??

Hi
I also have the interview on march1

all best kareena,betty mathew,sunflower20,our dream for ur interview on 1 march.
hope to meet u all as i too have on same day.wish me luck.