Nyu Interviews!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good luck for those who have interview on March 1st..

Members don't see this ad.

all best kareena,betty mathew,sunflower20,our dream for ur interview on 1 march.
hope to meet u all as i too have on same day.wish me luck.

thank u and gud luc to you.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey congrats on ur call, we can meet up there.

Hi kareena,
congrats on your call.I will see you on march 1.All the best to all having interview on march 1

All the best to all of you who are interviewing on March 1st.:thumbup: :thumbup:

finally, I got a interview letter thru email, after waiting for nearly 2 months. i got to call NYU to confirm i/v slot.does anyone have any idea the i/v slots are beyond april 1st week. My stats are 95/247/3.2. Good luck you all!!

tooth germ
i will advice you to get an earlier date
the earlier you interview, the higher your chances
you dont want to go for your interview when the class is almost full

I had my interview on 15 February and I am still waiting for my answer .Are there others like me? It seems to be a bad sign .

anyone from the batch interviewed on 22nd feb heard anything yet....well maybe its too soon ....any idea how many seats have been filled uptill now?
good luck to all .

HI,

On the yahoo group we are 50 people from SDN who got in NYU..I assume the real number of students who got acceptated is around 80.

Hope it helps!
All the best,

hey guys, heard back from nyu? 23rd feb batch?

Members don't see this ad :)
hi guys we had interview on 1 march it was cool one nothing to worry for those who r going in near future:thumbup: .
its just like formality they wanna know abt u and wanna c ur calibre thats it...believe or not but thats fact and infact when others who were interviewed before me used to say but i never trusted and had fear in heart abt interview but after facing it now im really happy:) .

and of course im really thank full for all sdn members who helped me by posting their msg.

im not bothered whether i get admission or not as its all in gods hand and i believe that do ur best god will do rest..
so guys all best and do remember me in ur prayers:( and keep posted.

Hi friends, could any one give me a list of hotel where a female can stay. i am scheduling i/v next week. please do provide me the distance to NYU and nearest airport code.

Hotel ramada... on lexington avenue... its pretty near by.
Airport- la guardia.

winnepeg, thanks for info.

i have searched nearest hotel info, couldnt find it out in forum.

I have not heard anyhthing from them so far.

I have not heard from NYU yet too , but at least I still haven ' t recieved a rejection letter ,
Does anybody know until when they will be calling for interviews?

I spoke to the admission dept. It seems they will be conducting Interviews till March end. They will still have a few people after that...i.e those who are unable to schedule it for this month due to various reasons.
Hope it helps

i havent heard anything from them too

i got interview scheduled on mar 27th. please pm if any people attending on the same day!

Hi all,

All those who are waiting for interview be cool and you need not be tensed. My interview did not last for more than 5-10 minutes and only personal questions were asked. Try to be yourself.

Goodluck to everyone who are waiting for interview.

Hi,

The official number of students NYU CLASS OF 2010 on our Yahoo group is 73.
The real number might be higher.
Just to let you now guys!
Good Luck!

Hi all... I don't think anyone of you would know me. It's been a while since I posted here. Anyway, I got a call from NYU. I have scheduled an interview for the 15'th of Feb. Wondering if I would get to meet someone from SDN on that day.
This was supposed to be my last attempt. I applied for the 2005 intake with a score of 85. I was called for an interview and waitlisted. However, I never made it to the final cut. I took my part 1 again and managed 88. That for NYU, didn't seem enough. So I joined the 'Clinical Research' Program in NYU last september and really slogged to get good grades and impress the admissions dept. Guess it has finally paid.
My advice for those who are still waiting.....don't loose hope. This is my third attempt. It's not a matter of 'If'...rather a matter of 'when'

hi ajay, im curious about the clinical research program...if u can help me out by giving the guidelines on this course..i will be really greatful..
thanks
sudhi

Hi guys
What about the letters this week. The sending proccess looks paralized. Has anybody noticed??????????:scared::scared::scared:

Nile Bds...can you put some kind of a sign on the main thread that this is last years thread?? so people like doc 72 dont get confused and discouraged? :)
thanks!