Nyu Interviews!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mesh

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi
i mailed nyu regarding the interviews and i got a reply from them on the 7th of Nov that the applications were pulled in by the admissions comittee late so they will inform me regarding the decision in a couple of weeks!
Anyone else heard from them?
Regards,
Dr Mesh.

Members don't see this ad.

I am worried too, I received teo weeks ago a letter only saying that my application was complete , nothing related to interview , so I don t know what to expect
best luck

I called Kevin Lee last week and he told me that the interviews are going to start sometime in JAN... he did not specify when.....

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah january true but when do they plan on informing us! :S

I got an email stating Dear Dr. Patel, .... and I am not Dr. Patel!! :D

but what did it state?maybe they are all HIGH from thanksgiving!

Not to offend anybody, but I think, there are so many Patels that they have set it as default :D :laugh:

This is hilarious though.....:laugh: :laugh:

Please let me know the department code and institution code of nyu.:( .could not find on the site.please reply fast.......thanks in advance

hi, i saw the application form...but it says send to to office of student affairs and admissions.please help...coz when we call to order score reports[toefl] its asking both department code and institution code.:scared:

hi, i saw the application form...but it says send to to office of student affairs and admissions.please help...coz when we call to order score reports[toefl] its asking both department code and institution code.:scared:

Heay victory department codes for most detal schools r either 00 or 38...u can check it in the toefl website..it is there...or call at this no212-998-9818...this is nyu,s dental admission,s no..

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey confused tooth..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

oh my God.. that is a good one!

tell me something - have you called them yet and told them not to photocopy all the letters they are sending out? :D :D :D

hi guys ,
regarding to nyu , the sent me a letter 2 weeks ago saying that my application was complete, nothing else
so I guess that still waiting
I hope they start calling for interviews, but who knows
bewst luck to everybody

hey guys I just got a letter from NYU saying that my applications are complete do you know when they start calling for interview??

I have called them 3days back and i was told the interview will start somtime in january, but they will start sendind the interview invitations within 2 weeks time from now...

o really, thanks for the info cavity79, hope we are gonna be called.. wish you all the luck and to others who applied too.:)

:confused:
I have called them 3days back and i was told the interview will start somtime in january, but they will start sendind the interview invitations within 2 weeks time from now...
hi cavity thx for the info
when i called them last week they just informed me that we have just begun the review process will lt you know at the earliest
do you ahve any idea abut the stats they require???/

//

:confused:
hi cavity thx for the info
when i called them last week they just informed me that we have just begun the review process will lt you know at the earliest
do you ahve any idea abut the stats they require???/

//

Sorry I don,t have any idea about this

anyone called keven lee recently? :)

Hi friends
I never got any postcard or letter informing me regarding the completion of my application. Is there anyone else who didnt get it either? Whom should i call to confirm as NYU folks are giving me different answers regarding my application completion.
Thanks

Hi priya
They sent an EMAIL confirming that my application was complete.No letters were sent.Anyhow i think you ought to call the admission dept meaning Mr Keven Lee.
Regards

Thanks Mesh!!
I did the same

Hi priya
They sent an EMAIL confirming that my application was complete.No letters were sent.Anyhow i think you ought to call the admission dept meaning Mr Keven Lee.
Regards

okay friends emailed keven ....looks like all the interviews are scheduled from january onwards and the invites will be sent in january if NOT earliar.
regards

nyu emails and then sends out an invite thru a formal letter?

I have a part 1 score of 85 ,GPA 3.15,TOEFL 253.Is it good enough to apply for the program at NYU.I have also written part 2 recently and have not received the scores yet.

I have a part 1 score of 85 ,GPA 3.15,TOEFL 253.Is it good enough to apply for the program at NYU.I have also written part 2 recently and have not received the scores yet.
You have better chances to invite for the nyu interview, your gpa is good and your part I score is also not bad. and your part II score will improve your application. so good luck to you.

You have better chances to invite for the nyu interview, your gpa is good and your part I score is also not bad. and your part II score will improve your application. so good luck to you.

Thanks Stelon. I am going to apply for the program at NYU.

waiting sucks:mad:

Anyone called NYU recently?heard interviews are starting somwhere from the 9th of january?!?!?!

hi , I am wondering the same , when are they going to start calling ,or sending letters.
Are you sure they are starting on january 9th or you are just making that up , I just want to know for the fun of it and obviously also so as to know real; facts .
good luck and take care

hi , I am wondering the same , when are they going to start calling ,or sending letters.
Are you sure they are starting on january 9th or you are just making that up , I just want to know for the fun of it and obviously also so as to know real; facts .
good luck and take care

hi all
even i didnt receive any email or postcard stating my application is complete i did call them to ask about my application status they said its complete
so do i still expect in written?
well i think they start calling in jan and keep calling till the session starts ..if im not wrong
also can anyone who knows students personally in nyu can tell if all those myths we have been hearing of n on about school are true or not????

hey how s everything , I got a letter saying that my application was complete and you were told the same by the phone, does it make a difference? I think it doesn t , what it would make a difference should be a interview invitation , which seems like none of us have recieve it yet , so it souns as if we should keep waiting , right ? what myths are you talking about , pardon my ignorance , I am just curious ,
hope all of us get an invitation an even better accepted
best luck and wishes
Martin

I guess all we can do is wait and pray.i am sure as soon as they start calling for interviews we wud all know at the same time coz whoever got the call wud probably post here too.:)

hey how s everything , I got a letter saying that my application was complete and you were told the same by the phone, does it make a difference? I think it doesn t , what it would make a difference should be a interview invitation , which seems like none of us have recieve it yet , so it souns as if we should keep waiting , right ? what myths are you talking about , pardon my ignorance , I am just curious ,
hope all of us get an invitation an even better accepted
best luck and wishes
Martin

why would i make it up? anyways the thing is i emailed keven and he said interviews are in january and IF NOT EARLIAR the invites will be sent in january :S
argh

hi indian bds,
i am dentist from india and i am also waiting for interview from NYU.I think
you should ve received the card from nyu regarding application but y can call them again n clarify.
good luck.

hi all
even i didnt receive any email or postcard stating my application is complete i did call them to ask about my application status they said its complete
well i think they start calling in jan and keep calling till the session starts ..if im not wrong
also can anyone who knows students personally in nyu can tell if all those myths we have been hearing of n on about school are true or not????

Hi IndianBDS and all
Even i never received any written confirmation of my application completion ..it just heard from Kevin on the phone. Please let me know if i should be getting that postcard or its one and the same thing??

hi all

i got an EMAIL from keven that my application was complete and all but i DID NOT receive anything in snail mail.You should email him and chk as his phone is almost always on answering machine!
tc

Hi Mesh
Can u plz give me Kevin's email address
Thanks!!

i got an EMAIL from keven that my application was complete and all but i DID NOT receive anything in snail mail.You should email him and chk as his phone is almost always on answering machine!
tc

** removed **

regards,
Dr Mesh :thumbup:

Interview invites will be sent to the candidates via EMAIL and most prolly after new year.Thats what i was told by keven lee the last tyme i chked.
take care ppl
hope everyone gets atleast one acceptance this year
:)
:)

At his request, I have removed Kevin's email address from this thread.

hi guys let me have the esteemed pleasure of being the first guy to post here about receiving an intereiw call from nyu ......................what a relief .................was going nuts .....was not expecting a invitation now have to begin prepairing for the interveiw any sugessions please
:D

hi guys let me have the esteemed pleasure of being the first guy to post here about receiving an intereiw call from nyu ......................what a relief .................was going nuts .....was not expecting a invitation now have to begin prepairing for the interveiw any sugessions please
:D
congratulations cdc for interview call, wish you a good luck.

Hi. CDC
Congratulations with your interview!
When it will be?
Good luck!

hi all,

i got an invitation for the interview by email.i have scheduled it on Jan 11.
good luck to all.

The e-mail is only for you ,or it is a long list with 100others who received the same e-mail?
Thanks