NAVLE 2010 dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snoopy69

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So it's come to the time where I'm choosing clerkships to take next year and we have one rotation that we can block off and I was thinking that I'd block off some time before the NAVLE so that I could study. I see that the 2009 test is Nov.15-Dec.12 but I can't find any projected dates for fall next years test. My question is...how does scheduling for the test work....do you get to pick any date within that time frame? If so...do people usually schedule it for the last possible day? My rotation blocks for next fall are Oct.25-Nov.14 then Nov.15-Dec.5 and the last one is Dec.6-Dec.23. Which one of these would you all block off to study? I was thinking about blocking off Nov.15-Dec.5 but maybe I should block the one after that instead? Are the dates for the NAVLE usually about the same every year?

Members don't see this ad.

by the way...I am from Georgia but I don't go to school there so what's the deal with the whole state board exam? Are those usually offered at the same time as the NAVLE?

by the way...I am from Georgia but I don't go to school there so what's the deal with the whole state board exam? Are those usually offered at the same time as the NAVLE?
My understanding is that the NAVLE is offered from mid november to mid december every year. I believe you can take it any week day during that time.