MSU-COM Class of 2015

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DABOSS010

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone...just thought I would start one. Deferred for a year so just trying to see what everyone else has to say. :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

why'd you defer

I defered because if not I would have had to graduate undergrad on the 13th and start med school on the 29th. Also, since I am from out of state, I wanted to use the year to get in-state tuition and save myself some money. Trying to find a job now. :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I deferred today. I graduated 3 weeks ago and had plans to move (OOS) as well, and start on time. I had to defer due to health reasons. I've been in touch w/ the class of 2014, and I only help our class is as kickass and nice as them!! I've basically been through the entire process of getting ready w/ MSU (paperwork, orientation stuff, etc.) soo if anyone has those kind of questions in the upcoming year I may be able to help. Didn't do my undergrad at MSU or anything so I can't help w/ anything besides COM stuff. Hope everyone has a great start to the summer!

Just got my email today!! Can't wait to become a Spartan next year.

When did you send your secondary application in?

i also got in wednesday at about 11 am....i was complete on july 15th

c/o 2014 here, feel free to pm with questions :)

Congrats to those who recently got their acceptances!

I was complete on July 15th also. My friend sent his in on the 17th and was accepted too.

Good luck to all MSU-COM Class of 2015 candidates tomorrow!! :luck:

Last edited:
theres a better thread if you search msucom 2010-2011 or something like that with a lot more posts

made the decision to accept MSUCOM over MSUCHM. I think it will be a good decision. Anyone have comments, good or bad, about the new Macomb and Detroit branches?

Members don't see this ad :)
Got in a few weeks ago...congratulations everyone!!!!

Does anyone know when is orientation day? when classes start?

Got in a few weeks ago...congratulations everyone!!!!

Does anyone know when is orientation day? when classes start?

I just got accepted yesterday, feels great.

As for orientation/classes - on the other MSUCOM thread I believe someone said they start the last week of June...but don't quote me on that.

made the decision to accept MSUCOM over MSUCHM. I think it will be a good decision. Anyone have comments, good or bad, about the new Macomb and Detroit branches?

What made you choose MSUCOM over MSUCHM? Just curious, Im accepted to MSUCOM, interviewed at MSUCHM, rejected.

I just got accepted yesterday, feels great.

As for orientation/classes - on the other MSUCOM thread I believe someone said they start the last week of June...but don't quote me on that.

Orientation and Convocation is around June 24th/ 25th. At least that was when ours was. Classes start the last week of June.

Just checked out the schedule....looks pretty intense.

Last edited:
awesome, i'm in EL as well. find a place to live yet?

i'm confused about this email we got this morning, what exactly was new besides the laptop requirement?

Going to live in glenwood...but need to sub lease for the summer. What about you? I think the laptop stuff was the only new info. Did anyone get fingerprinted already? That's kind of stupid...

This thread isn't very active. WHERE ARE YOU CLASS OF 2015!!!

Here!!!

Our ANTR 551 textbooks and schedule are posted here. Enjoy! Which campus are you going to?

I'll be in east Lansing...I'm quiting my job on June 10th, and moving up around orientation.

I'm traditionally not big on blogs or threads but it just so happens that i couldn't sleep tonight and the excitement of starting school in 2 months has gotten to me. Still somewhat amazed that i found this and also how many pages there are. At any rate I was accepted back in November (just 7 days after I got all my materials in). Subsequently, I chose the DMC campus right away as it is closer to where i live and after having visited the campuses, I am quite glad I did. If anyone (from DMC or other campuses) is interested in connecting on fb let me know, it'd be nice to get to know some people before classes start! Congratulations to all whom were accepted to 2015! I look forward to hearing from you.

Nate

Just got pulled off the waitlist yesterday! Now to scramble and find housing in a month... :eek:

Moving to East Lansing tomorrow!!! :) Cant wait to meet everyone!