Mississippi CVM c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I’m just really hoping that all of us who saw “Invited to Interview” don’t end up getting that taken away.
Do you remember who you spoke with on the phone about the status updates? Was it Dr. Henderson?

Members don't see this ad.

I am hoping those who didn't see Invited to Interview still have a chance.

Reactions: 4 users
Honestly freaking out isnt going to help anyone at this point. They already know who's been invited and who's been denied. Its just the waiting game and unfortunately that's the absolute worst part. I do hope everyone does get invited though! But until they send the official email from now till Dec 24 we just have to hope but it sucks for the ppl who say they got an invite then it was immediately taken away.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
My guess (and this is JUST A GUESS) is that they accidentally forgot to hide statuses. Therefore, making some of us see our decision before all of them were sent out. But again, just a guess.

We will hear soon enough :) Remember to enjoy the holidays & not just stress!

Reactions: 3 users
My guess (and this is JUST A GUESS) is that they accidentally forgot to hide statuses. Therefore, making some of us see our decision before all of them were sent out. But again, just a guess.

We will hear soon enough :) Remember to enjoy the holidays & not just stress!
That was my assumption too but we'll have to see in due time. It's not good for anyones BP to be stressing out lol lets just enjoy the holiday season

Reactions: 2 users
That was my assumption too but we'll have to see in due time. It's not good for anyones BP to be stressing out lol lets just enjoy the holiday season
Exactly. Spend time with family, rest, and know that everything always works out. Sending love to everyone this holiday season!!

I think some people have received physical mail with an interview invite.

when does this office close for the holidays? I thought we would hear today if we’re going to hear by Christmas

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone OOS received a letter via mail? Or is it just IS that’s gotten them so far?

I haven’t heard of anyone else getting IS mail and I’m IS.

I really thought they would send out an email today haha

When did you get yours? I’m in Central Alabama

Mine got delivered about 11 this morning. I’m in Northeast AL so I was surprised to get an answer so soon after those who were IS. Hoping everyone will hear back soon!

Are they going to update portals or just send stuff in the mail? I lot of us are out of town for the holidays so mail can't be checked I tried to call but the office is closed

Are they going to update portals or just send stuff in the mail? I lot of us are out of town for the holidays so mail can't be checked I tried to call but the office is closed

Last year everyone got a portal update (both interview & denial) and only some got both portal & physical mail updates. The only mail updates I heard of last year were those invited to interview, just like this year.

When I applied my first time and got an interview I received an email, portal update, and mail. The second time I applied and did not receive an interview I only got a portal update and maybe an email.

I just got an email invite to interview!! OOS

Reactions: 5 users
Interview to invite (OOS)! My interview is the 31st!

OOS interview Feb 2nd! Got the email at 8 am ish and I’m getting something from them in the mail today (my mom has the service where you can see you scanned mail lol)

Reactions: 2 users
I’m in a different time zone, so 8 is in 3 minutes. Hoping they are doing a stagger 😭. Congrats everyone so far.

OOS interview February 2nd! Email came through at like 8am and I’m in north Texas and haven’t gotten the physical letter yet

Reactions: 1 users