Mission Nephrology Fellowship 2009-2010

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I did not match....this was kind of expected for me.

Members don't see this ad.

Guys ...I matched... In my 3rd choice.. Philly... Iam glad i made it... Though need to be away from wifey for a year....:(
Thanq guys... For a wonerful season.. Congrats to all those made it... And goodluck all those who didn't...made it.. With Scramble..n' others....

Harvard's hospitals (BWH/MGH and BIDMC) has 7 nephro spots unfilled :eek:... unprecedented!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Matched in Tennesse...My first choice:)

Last edited:
COngrates everyone who matched and good luck to people who are going to continue their endeavor.
Friends who have matched in Philly, please email me at [email protected] so that we can keep in touch as I am already in Philly (doing my residency) and will be doing my fellowship here, too.

if yes, then should we call them or email them.....what do u guys think on this.......????

if yes, then should we call them or email them.....what do u guys think on this.......????

Yes..if ur unmatched, I believe your NRMP webpage will let you see the fellowship positions which are not filled.

You can contact them directly..Wish and hope its not late...good luck..

Neelrai..may I know which program you matched into...?thanks

I wish I could match in Philly next year. I am going to have my away rotation in Philly soon. Again, my hearty congrats to you two!

Yes..if ur unmatched, I believe your NRMP webpage will let you see the fellowship positions which are not filled.

You can contact them directly..Wish and hope its not late...good luck..

Neelrai..may I know which program you matched into...?thanks

I matched in Temple. What about you?