Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Psv stonks going down down

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Psv stonks going down down
1713316982460.png

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
@dyachei what do you think of PSV assesment of you? Pls sanity check me. If you are truly 3p I think they just super TMI'd you as 3p rn

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
I can’t
It’s cozy in here
She’s not been here today to get herself out of the tunnel
You didn't really respond to anything I posted last night and I've been busy today since SDN apparently decided to semi-function again.

Okay. So my box to reply to the thread is filled with the ISO I’m working on.

I see Santy’s post and react to it.

What are you literally suggesting I do if you were in my shoes?

Delete my ISO, make comments about the reveal and then go back and re-do it from scratch?

Why is my finishing my ISO first not a sensible thing to do in your minds?
You can open another SDN tab and post a response to Santy without losing your ISO

It is both the NKA + not looking paired with dya + not looking paired with you/zenge which are my other suspects.

Alley seems to be alone in thread rn.

Though what is fair is that all the reasons to village read alley are not related much to alley posts contents which is fair.
I know this is not going to help my own cause, but you are aware of my reputation on this site, correct?

This is just such a strange feeling to me, The idea that someone is being read as village because I wouldn’t bus them into the sun is almost refreshing? Or maybe insulting, I’m not sure what these strange feelings are…

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
I really do think there is a generational gap here between myself and a lot of others playing this game. My therapist tells me I am an "old soul" and the the younger generation typically acts according to their feelings rather than logic. This is because the frontal cortex of the brain isn't fully developed until about 25 years old. So people generally don't understand what long rang thinking actually means until about that age. And Benneh is conflicting themselves by saying there is 34.5 hours left in the day but knowing where his vote is going to end up already.
I'm pretty sure I'm the only one here under 25 but okay lol

I don’t trust the forum not to butcher the formatting if I copy something with a bunch of quotes and then post it back in.

And again your argument is that I should have done something with the ISO to put it aside and immediately respond instead of just taking a little time to finish the ISO which is absurd. I don’t see why taking a little time to finish what I’m working on is such an issue.

And yes, by the time I got a chance to submit it and respond to your reveal, I think all the discussion worth having had already been had. I had nothing to contribute, the information was there.
This just sounds like wolf!zenge

I still don't know who I'm going to vote. Hm.
I know logically it makes more sense to vote for Dy even though I'm pretty sure they're 3p, because at least it won't be voting out a villager. But then I would rather vote for someone I think is a wolf.

• Hmm
I know logically it makes more sense to vote for Dy even though I'm pretty sure they're 3p, because at least it won't be voting out a villager. But then I would rather vote for someone I think is a wolf.
I honestly don’t think it matters. The votes are pretty locked in

is this a copypasta?

I was actually coming up with points to explain Dy being a wolf because to me that math made more sense than having a 3p survivor.
That's not how I interpreted the post originally, but I understand your point now.

Who do you think is a wolf?

I honestly don’t think it matters. The votes are pretty locked in
No, it doesn't matter who I vote for in the numerical sense. But it does matter to me because I feel pretty uncertain about genuine wolfreads and that's irksome.

• Care
I'm a chronic villa sider as 3p. I'd rather use my powers for good and my fighting is more likely to be lethal
I still think you should've tried to fight whomever you thought was wolfiest if you were truly deciding to village-side

Day 2 Vote Tally:

Cyndia ()
Stagg ()
samac ()
alley ()
dya (7) - Santy, samac, Stagg, dya, Cyndia, mkg, alley
mkg (1) - Zenge

8/10

winning: @dyachei
missing: @genny @potentialsheltervet

Vote closes at 10pm ET 4/16/24 (~20 MINUTES)

I just don't understand how Clem dies, someone almost kills me, and yet Dy holstered? Any villagers out there want to fess up to some lethal abilities?
I don't have anything else to reveal, but I do agree that the events last night seem fishy if Dy did holster

Updated reads:

Awoo:

Zenge
Dy
Cyndia

Maybe awoo:
genny
Stagg

neutral:
Samac

green:
mkg
santy
PSV

i have a history of dying early in KD's games, so i thought i'd be overly cautious and NOT fight anyone so I didn't die N1 per usual.
I was loling at me asking "who'd you fight?" immediately followed by "yeet PSV"

• Haha
wah, I'm still green? Cyndia is awoo?
Yes, I would like to evaluate you more after yeet close, but I've liked the content you've provided still. Tbh the most concerning thing I've seen is that you refused to vote for Dy and I know you don't like bussing

Cyndia has done nothing today to convince me that she isn't a wolf

Another reason why I think zenge is wolfy is because he refuses to bus (and won't vote Dy) so if they flips wolf that is extra concerning to me. Yeah we don't need everyone to vote on one wagon but zenge was here and active right after the santy reveal and could've been an early Dy voter and instead he focused on his MKG read and vote

Another reason why I think zenge is wolfy is because he refuses to bus (and won't vote Dy) so if they flips wolf that is extra concerning to me. Yeah we don't need everyone to vote on one wagon but zenge was here and active right after the santy reveal and could've been an early Dy voter and instead he focused on his MKG read and vote
Isn't he voting me?