MaWWke YoWWr OWWn WW - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Okay so shelter has claimed SK. What is the argument?
That Clem just might have a wincon he meets so we yeet him first is the argument

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Okay, this argument is officially nonsense. It was meaningful before, now it's nonsense.

shelter claimed SK. The end. What are we doing?

Okay so shelter has claimed SK. What is the argument?
I'm concerned about Clem manifesting a new wincon since he can't meet his alleged original one and also how he held the info about shelter disclosing her aff to him until now. I think he's up to something and I'm alarmed he's about to meet a wincon.

That Clem.is once again lying about wincon bull**** and wants shelter ded first.

Clem is bad with wincon unknown. So they go first
That was my first impression.

Then shelter confirmed it. So that impression is irrelevant. What?

I'm concerned about Clem manifesting a new wincon since he can't meet his alleged original one and also how he held the info about shelter disclosing her aff to him until now. I think he's up to something and I'm alarmed he's about to meet a wincon.
just arguing that keeping the SK alive before when he thought ge needed to get 3 sandwiches out makes sense because he only had one out so why would he out that and win the game?

Zenge just told me that neutral is 3p. So one of you lied to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Remember what I said about the suboptimality of paranoia? Good lord.

Do you really believe someone will have an alternate hidden wincon for the love of the sweet lord???

Clem wants shelter ded.
We domt know what they could do, could probaly have partner(s) . Samac likely one of them .

We know for a fact now that shelter is ALONE and is VILLA'S BITCH

Clem is the far worse threat here.

It still hardly matters, so whatever.

I think we're on an acid trip in here, but whatever.

Do you really believe someone will have an alternate hidden wincon for the love of the sweet lord???

Clem wants shelter ded.
We domt know what they could do, could probaly have partner(s) . Samac likely one of them .

We know for a fact now that shelter is ALONE and is VILLA'S BITCH

Clem is the far worse threat here.
You think I’m partnered with Clem? Lol

Im thinking maybe Clem is a cult leader after all. It would make sense with how Samac is acting rn

I mean, if so, why not just sit back and watch the pineapples in sunglasses dance? Pour me a chai latte and fetch me my slippers. Let's see what happens.

If it hardly matters, can you follow your fellow villagers that are super sketched and want Clem gone first please?

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Yeah, stay strong village. We don't want another NateGate here. They can't outnumber us if we stick to Clem.

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
I am going to Skill Issue shelter, so they are not a threat at all wowee

I guess there are questions about this so I’ll clarify:

Neutral is an affiliation that I consider separate from 3p.

I suppose it could be argued that 3p is an umbrella term and Neutral is a type of 3p.

But I consider them different enough that if there was a neutral player who was flipped I would label them as Neutral in the write up, as opposed to just calling them 3p.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Don't forget what's truly important: fleece-lined pants from Old Navy. They're half off!

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
Ome cult gone, but what if there's two of them
You knew I was in a cult with genny though.
Like you know that for a fact.
And Clem acted on shelter last night.
You also know that for a fact.
Like you really think I’m culting with him?

i said i would protect samac but she's making me want to rescind
I would very much like if you would protect me because that was the deal with yeeting her and if shelter kills me and the game is over with me losing because I’m dead and no one else wanted to take her out I will cry.

im on migraine meds rn so Im really struggling here

still think clem is a bigger threat than 1 potential death

tell me why thats wrong?
I am not sure I am following the dialogue. I have had to read through everything quickly. It sounds like "we don't know what you are, therefore we must assume you are a nuclear bomb" -- which strikes me as super improbable when there's a confirmed SK right there (and we were looking for one all day lol). But truly, if Clem goes I won't make a stink. I get it.
If it hardly matters, can you follow your fellow villagers that are super sketched and want Clem gone first please?
Do we even have a tally? I thought Clem had a landslide lead already.

You knew I was in a cult with genny though.
Like you know that for a fact.
And Clem acted on shelter last night.
You also know that for a fact.
Like you really think I’m culting with him?
I dont know how any of this statements denies the possibility of Clem culting you last night

I am not sure I am following the dialogue. I have had to read through everything quickly. It sounds like "we don't know what you are, therefore we must assume you are a nuclear bomb" -- which strikes me as super improbable when there's a confirmed SK right there (and we were looking for one all day lol). But truly, if Clem goes I won't make a stink. I get it.
It's been his behavior and responses. It's all odd and too convenient. And I just don't super believe him. Feels sus.
At worst with shelter living one more day she kills someone overnight. Clem is a wildcard. We know he isn't a villager.

I was intentionally holding off to bait nonsense, and it seems we have found some nonsense.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users