Maryland Class of 2026 Interview/Acceptance Thread

Anyone know when the next round of acceptances will go out?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
anyone know if they are still sending out interview invites/when the next ones will be sent out?

Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #6
School: Maryland
Notification date: 01/25/2022
Method of notification: Phone call
Residency: Texas
Application complete date: October 2021
Application transmitted to school: November 2021
GPA (overall, science): 3.98, 3.96
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/22/23/22/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 01/26/2022
Method of Interview: Virtual

They told me that acceptances off the waitlist will go out at the end of March.
Interview #6
School: Maryland
Notification date: 01/25/2022
Method of notification: Phone call
Residency: Texas
Application complete date: October 2021
Application transmitted to school: November 2021
GPA (overall, science): 3.98, 3.96
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 24/22/23/22/none
Dates available OR your interview date: 01/26/2022
Method of Interview: Virtual
Wow great stats!!!!

Just got a call for an interview!! It is this Tuesday 2/1!

Reactions: 2 users
Can anyone please share their interview experience (open file, types of question, was it one on one etc)? Mine is virtual

They told me that acceptances off the waitlist will go out at the end of March.
So there is a waitlist? They told me as an interviewed applicant I am still being considered and that they’re sending another round early feb. Does that mean I’m on the waitlist?

Does anyone know how full the class is?

Reactions: 1 users
Anyone sent a letter of interest (before interview) and got a post-dec interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I’m going to be withdrawing my acceptance. Good luck everyone!

Hello everyone! I was invited to interview early/mid December and am still waiting to hear back. When checking AADSAS I still see that my status is "Invited for Interview". Does anybody know if that is good or bad news?

Hello everyone! I was invited to interview early/mid December and am still waiting to hear back. When checking AADSAS I still see that my status is "Invited for Interview". Does anybody know if that is good or bad news?
They didnt tell what day your interview is? They usually contact you a week or two before your actual interview

Is UMD doing virtual interviews this cycle or only in-person?

Anyone know when the next round of acceptances will be sent out?

received virtual interview invite yesterday for 3/11
out of state, 3.7gpa, 21AA

They didnt tell what day your interview is? They usually contact you a week or two before your actual interview
My apologies! I was invited for the interview and I had it mid December. I am checking AADSAS but my status still says invited for interview. Do you happen to know what that might mean?

My apologies! I was invited for the interview and I had it mid December. I am checking AADSAS but my status still says invited for interview. Do you happen to know what that might mean?
Im in the same boat as you. I had my interview in October. Im guessing we are more than likely going to be placed on an alternative list.

Hi, was the interview open or closed file?

Does anyone happen to know when the next round of decisions are going out?

did anyone get an email from Maryland saying their UMD account has been activated? what does this mean?

yes I did-maybe it has something to do with that maybe I'll call them tomorrow

let's hope !!!
I got this same thing about creating my account about a month and a half ago. I have interviewed but not been accepted yet. I was told it is not indicative of anything.

Reactions: 2 users
At this point, I feel like they may be emailing one by one. I wish you the best!

I know that the deadline for the deposit was yesterday (assuming end of business day). Since I’ve only seen one acceptance (congrats to you), I wonder how many acceptances they sent out. Was it just an isolated incident from someone pulling their acceptance. I wonder if they could be send more next week. Let me know what you all think.
Yes probably. The UMSOD groupme is half full..not a great indicator of how many seats are left but something to keep in mind. Also it might take them two/one weeks to send acceptances after an interview for those who interviewed recently like me. This was said by the D3 who was the panelist. All the other schools ive interviewed post December notified me within a week after interview.... However, I was surprised by how many students they were still interviewing that day (mid-twenties). A Lot of speculation and overthinking on my part tho haha. Best to just not worry too much. Wish you all the best.

Accepted on Friday 2/18, OOS, interviewed 1/27

Does anyone know when Maryland will send out more acceptances?

Does anyone know when Maryland will send out more acceptances?
No idea but I heard they sent some out last Friday. I interviewed in December and it still says INVITED FOR INTERVIEW on my AADSAS :(

I interviewed 2 weeks ago and mine also says invited for interview still.

I interviewed about a month ago and my status just changed to "recieved/under review" from "interview" does anyone know what this means? is it good or bad?

Mine changed to received/under review from interview when I got accepted. I think it means good news!

I interviewed about a month ago and my status just changed to "recieved/under review" from "interview" does anyone know what this means? is it good or bad?
Hopefully its good news! I interviewed on 2/16th and dying to hear back.

Has anyone sent a letter of intent to UMSOD? I sent mine shortly after my interview on 2/16 (I am in-state) but I did not get a follow up email saying they received it.... Does anyone know when they are sending acceptances again?

When do we all have to declare a single school? Rutgers sent me an email telling me to drop other programs by 3/7 :( or ill loose my seat.

Declined offer. It hurts because I love UMSOD and Baltimore.

Has anyone sent a letter of intent to UMSOD? I sent mine shortly after my interview on 2/16 (I am in-state) but I did not get a follow up email saying they received it.... Does anyone know when they are sending acceptances again?

When do we all have to declare a single school? Rutgers sent me an email telling me to drop other programs by 3/7 :( or ill loose my seat.
Hey i was wondering who you sent the loi to? was it to your interviewer? I interviewed mid January and still no word.