Maryland Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

I interviewed on the 26th
If you don’t mind me asking how was the interview? Any tips? I have one coming up and I would like to prepare. Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Interview #5
Notification date: 1/31
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/15
Application complete date: 7/31
GPA (science, overall): 3.40, 3.49
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/19/24/no
Dates available: 2/22
Method of interview: Zoom

If you don’t mind me asking how was the interview? Any tips? I have one coming up and I would like to prepare. Thank you
If you look at the questions posted on sdn you will be prepared. Almost all of my questions came right from there. Just be confident and try not to stress too much. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Interview #5
Notification date: 1/31
Method of notification: Email
Residency: OOS
AADSAS mail-out date: 7/15
Application complete date: 7/31
GPA (science, overall): 3.40, 3.49
DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 21/20/19/24/no
Dates available: 2/22
Method of interview: Zoom
if you don't mind me asking when did you submit your secondary application?

Interview received yesterday (1/31), supplemental submitted 1/10.

Just got accepted via email!!! First one and one of my top choices omg

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Do you mind me asking about your stats?
cGPA 3.97, sGPA 3.93. AA 23, TS 23, PAT 22. I have about 110 shadowing hours and 200+ volunteering hours, applied around mid-June but got the invite in late December due to a LOR issue.

cGPA 3.97, sGPA 3.93. AA 23, TS 23, PAT 22. I have about 110 shadowing hours and 200+ volunteering hours, applied around mid-June but got the invite in late December due to a LOR issue.
Did you friend who interviewed on the same day got acceptance too? And also did you status change to under review on the day of interview?

Did you friend who interviewed on the same day got acceptance too? And also did you status change to under review on the day of interview?
Not yet, but I'm pretty sure they will commit to elsewhere instead since they got into a CA school. My status didn't change until the day after the interview.

has anyone else who recently interviewed heard back? i interviewed 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything since

Anyone with a pre december interview waiting to hear back 🤡🤡 this waiting is killing me

Reactions: 1 users
No we don’t know when! It is in state for us, what about you? And yes he did send a LOI this week. Did you send one?
I’m OOS! And not yet, I wasn’t sure if they accepted or read them but I think at this point I might as well lol

I’m OOS! And not yet, I wasn’t sure if they accepted or read them but I think at this point I might as well lol
Definitely worth a shot! It looks like you both interviewed the same week in October and both of your statuses changed the same day from our comments!

Definitely worth a shot! It looks like you both interviewed the same week in October and both of your statuses changed the same day from our comments!
Maybe its a sign! Hope we hear back soon!

Accepted via email at 1:55 PM EST, interview was January 26

Is there a Facebook group for class of 2027 that anyone know of? How many students are in it?

Is there a Facebook group for class of 2027 that anyone know of? How many students are in it?
here is a link to the Facebook page. Note that there are also current students and other applicants in both the Groupme and the facebook group.

To all those that got accepted - congrats. Feel free to DM me if you have questions regarding the school.

Has anyone submitted their secondary application in late December/January and heard back? I'm still waiting for an interview but I haven't received anything yet.

Has anyone submitted their secondary application in late December/January and heard back? I'm still waiting for an interview but I haven't received anything yet.
Secondary submitted 1/10, got an interview invite on 1/31 to interview on 2/9. It definitely varies but keep the faith!

I just got accepted earlier today at 3PM!!!!!

Anyone else waiting to hear back from an October interview? This waiting game absolutely KILLS.

Same I cant commit anywhere else bc I've been waiting for a response :/

Reactions: 2 users
Does anyone know when is the last day of interviews?
Somebody called the admission and they said they would finish sending all interview invitations till end of February.