Maryland Class of 2027 Interview/Acceptance Thread

artist2022

DDS 🦷🎓✔
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything? I applied during the first week of June and submitted the fee.

Members don't see this ad :)
My app was verified on 7/1, but it hasn’t been transferred to the school yet. My ADEA AADSAS application status still says "none" for this school. Is anyone else the same?

Last edited:
Has anyone received any kind of communication from the school after sending their app on AADSAS?

Reactions: 1 user
I was told mine is on hold bc of a LOR but they updated and fixed it same day. I guess they must be reviewing them now.

I was told mine is on hold bc of a LOR but they updated and fixed it same day. I guess they must be reviewing them now.
Same for me! I contacted them when my status changed, letting them know that a signed letter is coming in soon.

Members don't see this ad :)
To this day, I have yet to hear anything from Maryland lol.
Someone on predental reddit said that maryland sent out secondaries like 2 weeks ago? Said it included essays. I think it was cap but also unsure if it is actually true

Last edited:
Around two weeks ago Maryland did send out their first batch of secondary applications.

It must have been the June applicants then only

Probably….
June 28th I got an email letting me know they received everything
July 27th it got put on hold due to a problem with LORs
August 4th I received an email with their secondary application

That was my timeline for everything but from what I understand is they kind of send stuff out in batches depending on when you applied

Does Maryland have DAT cutoff scores or subsection cutoff scores? I’m trying to figure out why I haven’t heard back.

Does Maryland have DAT cutoff scores or subsection cutoff scores? I’m trying to figure out why I haven’t heard back.
I don’t believe they have hard cutoffs…. At least I couldn’t find anything on their website. Did your DAT go well?

Someone on predental reddit said that maryland sent out secondaries like 2 weeks ago? Said it included essays. I think it was cap but also unsure if it is actually true
I know someone though I talk to that actually got an email from them and according to him all it said was thank you for making the payment bla bla bla.

UMB doesnt accept academic averages below an 18. Individual sections do not matter, I know people who got in there with below a 17 in a specific section.

Nevermind I got the confirmation email. We’ll see what happens next.

I just got a confirmation email this morning from UMB.

Should I call them? My status is still "none" and I made my payment mid july.
My status still says none as well. They told us not to contact them because they don't update information on the AADSAS application portal.

Did anyone else get a secondary app with questions? I only got the thank you for the payment email.

Received a supplemental application today. Applied Early June. Recieved an email stating I had a hold on Aug. 2nd and fixed it same day. Recieved supplemental with essays on 8/30. OOS.

Received supplemental today, had a LoR hold on my app, fixed it mid- August OOS(NC)

Received a supplemental application today. Applied Early June. Recieved an email stating I had a hold on Aug. 2nd and fixed it same day. Recieved supplemental with essays on 8/30. OOS.
I received an email today stating that my application is now under review. My AADSAS also changed from None to "Under Review". Did you receive a similar email prior to receiving your supplemental? Is this the timeline?

I received an email today stating that my application is now under review. My AADSAS also changed from None to "Under Review". Did you receive a similar email prior to receiving your supplemental? Is this the timeline?
Yes, I recieved that on august 2nd and just got my secondary today. I think however, it was faster for others.

So I just found out that you need to pay the supplemental fee in order to be in their system to receive updates, supplemental application, and eventually an interview invite.

I spoke with a Admissions rep from the school and that’s what I was told.

Interview #3

Notification date: 9/1/22

Method of notification: Email

Residency: OOS

AADSAS mail-out date: 6/4

Application complete date: 6/28

GPA (science, overall): 3.45, 3.66

DAT (AA/TS/PAT/Reading/any section below a 17): 20 AA, 20 TS, 20 PAT, 23 RC, None

Dates available: It is assigned by the school

Method of interview: Zoom

Did anyone hear back that had completed their application in July? (an interview or a confirmation email). I still haven’t received the secondary application after paying for the supplement.

Did anyone hear back that had completed their application in July? (an interview or a confirmation email). I still haven’t received the secondary application after paying for the supplement.
Me either, I completed my application late June

Just received my secondary application on 8/31. I submitted my main July 13.

Where did you go to pay for the supplement? I completed my application in June , but haven’t even gotten a confirmation email that they’ve received my application.

how long did it take after you sent your supplemental app to receive an interview?

What kind of photograph are we supposed to upload for the secondary app? Is it a passport photo? Thanks in advance!

Has anyone paid the fee but not received supplemental? Paid fee 8/29, but still nothing.