LMU c/o 2027 Applicants

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I forgot to mention I was offered an interview as well yesterday and it’s scheduled on Oct. 31st! Very nervous about MMI interviews!!

Members don't see this ad.

I was placed on the interview waitlist. I'm curious if anyone knows how frequently people are pulled off this?

Members don't see this ad :)
For those who interviewed already, when was the zoom link sent to you? I have mine next week but haven't gotten the link yet and I'm worried lol

For those who interviewed already, when was the zoom link sent to you? I have mine next week but haven't gotten the link yet and I'm worried lol
I think I got mine like a day or two before I’m interviewing

Reactions: 1 user
mine was included in my interview invitation

Reactions: 2 users
I didn't get an email with my zoom link until about a week later. I received an interview invite on 10/4 and got my zoom link 10/12 and my interview was on 10/17. I hope this helps!

Not me freaking out because my zoom link wasn’t working and I showed up 5 minutes late 😅

how did everyone's interview go? Did you guys have a chance to ask questions at the end? I

how did everyone's interview go? Did you guys have a chance to ask questions at the end? I
I was able to if I had a little bit of extra time! They asked if I had any questions for them about anything which was nice

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I asked a couple questions about their favorite things at LMU. I think it went well they seemed to like my answers

I feel like my interview could have gone either way honestly but I'm leaning more toward not the best. The first lady I talked to was super nice and didn't make me nervous. I finished a little early so she asked me if I was coming to tour the school. The next person I talked to was just extremely hard to talk to and I finished a minute early. He did not want to talk and told me to take a break. The last person I talked to gave me the hardest question in my opinion, and I started stumbling a little. So I feel like either it went really well or it went really bad.

I feel like my interview could have gone either way honestly but I'm leaning more toward not the best. The first lady I talked to was super nice and didn't make me nervous. I finished a little early so she asked me if I was coming to tour the school. The next person I talked to was just extremely hard to talk to and I finished a minute early. He did not want to talk and told me to take a break. The last person I talked to gave me the hardest question in my opinion, and I started stumbling a little. So I feel like either it went really well or it went really bad.
If you don’t mind, what was the question?
I am getting nervous, have an interview next week. Appreciate in advance.

If you don’t mind, what was the question?
I am getting nervous, have an interview next week. Appreciate in advance.
I believe we can't give out the questions we were asked due to confidentiality. The questions were very Casper like though.

I believe we can't give out the questions we were asked due to confidentiality. The questions were very Casper like though.
Oh, ok. Thank you. Hope your interview went well despite your worries.

I got a hard question, too, that I had NO CLUE how to answer....I kept stuttering and going in circles. lol you aren't alone!

Last edited:
I got a hard question, too, that I have NO CLUE how to answer lol you aren't alone!
That makes me feel better because like I knew the answer but I felt like my response was basic because I don't know how else I could have responded. And then he started asking follow up questions basically asking the same thing and I just pretty much said the same original answer. So I'm concerned.

That makes me feel better because like I knew the answer but I felt like my response was basic because I don't know how else I could have responded. And then he started asking follow up questions basically asking the same thing and I just pretty much said the same original answer. So I'm concerned.
I did that on one of the questions because it felt too black and white rather than a grey issue. I couldn’t see the answer being anything other than the one I provided. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Guess all we can do is hope we did well on the other two

I got a hard question, too, that I had NO CLUE how to answer....I kept stuttering and going in circles. lol you aren't alone!
can you guys explain what you mean by hard question? Like was it a situational judgment question like the Casper or totally unrelated?

can you guys explain what you mean by hard question? Like was it a situational judgment question like the Casper or totally unrelated?
It was similar to Casper and veterinary related. Some of them were hard to answer because I didn’t have knowledge about the subject or couldn’t see it not being one answer so you just repeat yourself

It was similar to Casper and veterinary related. Some of them were hard to answer because I didn’t have knowledge about the subject or couldn’t see it not being one answer so you just repeat yourself
This very accurate!

I feel like with the CASPER it was less stressful because while you are reading the question, you know they are just staring at you :rofl::rofl:

Reactions: 1 users
So would you all say the interview was like casper but vet medicine type of scenarios instead of more general?

Omg I have my interview coming up on Monday and I am definitely feeling nervous. All your guys' inputs about how the interview works really helps me feel more prepared tho.

Omg I have my interview coming up on Monday and I am definitely feeling nervous. All your guys' inputs about how the interview works really helps me feel more prepared tho.
I honestly really enjoyed it. All the people I spoke with were super friendly and I had a really good time chatting with them!!! You'll do great

Did you get a conformation email after you submitted the form for visiting?

The professors who make up the committee and even those not on the committee are all great. Just be yourself and don't be afraid to take a breath and ask for clarification if you don't understand a question.

Just received an mmi interview invite! So excited!! 😊

Just got an interview invite!! 2nd time applying to LMU 😭😭

• Care
Just got an interview invite, very excited!

• Care
I got an interview invite!!!! I am beyond excited! It doesn’t feel real 🥹

• Care
  • Love
Hi all, I’m a first year LMU student and if anyone has any questions feel free to shoot me a message. I will not share any specific information about interviews. Always have questions ready for any vet school interview.

I think everyone thinks their interview went worse than it actually did. I remember they asked me a question and I tried to answer all parts of it and got completely lost. I left feeling like I definitely did not get in because of that question. Interviews are hard and stressful, but you did that and I’m proud of all of you, whether you get in or not. Although the interview length is shorter than a lot of other schools, you can still let your personality shine through and make yourself memorable. To all of those who have gotten interview invites - congrats!

Reactions: 8 users
Hi all, I’m a first year LMU student and if anyone has any questions feel free to shoot me a message. I will not share any specific information about interviews. Always have questions ready for any vet school interview.

I think everyone thinks their interview went worse than it actually did. I remember they asked me a question and I tried to answer all parts of it and got completely lost. I left feeling like I definitely did not get in because of that question. Interviews are hard and stressful, but you did that and I’m proud of all of you, whether you get in or not. Although the interview length is shorter than a lot of other schools, you can still let your personality shine through and make yourself memorable. To all of those who have gotten interview invites - congrats!

thank you! do you know how many people they interview typically??