Is it better to be a prude

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm not sure what Easter is, all I know is that it's 4/20 today and I plan to act accordingly.

That's wonderful

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I'm not sure what Easter is, all I know is that it's 4/20 today and I plan to act accordingly.

Easter is a day where people who identify with Christianity reach a threshold of guilt great enough to warrant the displeasure of going to church.

...Whoops, I meant it's when Christ rose from the dead.

Reactions: 5 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Easter is a day where people who identify with Christianity reach a threshold of guilt great enough to warrant the displeasure of going to church.

...Whoops, I meant it's when Christ rose from the dead.
Easter is a holiday when I eat a large piece of chocolate shaped like rabbit ears and I don't have to feel guilty about it, regardless of how old I am.

damn bunnies and santas always ruining days where our lord and saviour must shine.

Members don't see this ad :)
where is everyone

for the last 10 years, on average you have posted roughly 5 times a day. Thats pretty impressive feat for 10 straight years. You are some kind of SDN QUEEN, you should ask them for a promotion among the ranks.

It's okay, it's really my bad. I didn't mean to come off as a bully- you seemed to have a pretty good sense of humor about things with your comment about using it or losing it, so I was just playing along. Sorry man!

Yeah, I occasionally crack a few jokes about being forever alone, but when other people remind me about it in such a manner, I just feel bad and lonely. :(

Yeah, I occasionally crack a few jokes about being forever alone, but when other people remind me about it in such a manner, I just feel bad and lonely. :(
It's just not your priority in life right now. I'm sure that when you reach a point that a girl is what you're looking for, things will work out. The number of people that actually die having never been in a real relationship is very small. When the time comes, just remember that ending up with the wrong person is infinitely worse than ending up with no one at all. It isn't about finding someone to spend your life with, it's about finding the right one to be with. Take all the time you need to do it once and do it right.

Reactions: 3 users
It's just not your priority in life right now. I'm sure that when you reach a point that a girl is what you're looking for, things will work out. The number of people that actually die having never been in a real relationship is very small. When the time comes, just remember that ending up with the wrong person is infinitely worse than ending up with no one at all. It isn't about finding someone to spend your life with, it's about finding the right one to be with. Take all the time you need to do it once and do it right.

I am not so sure about that, unless she murders you or your family or something.

I am not so sure about that, unless she murders you or your family or something.
You've clearly never met my ex wife :D I would literally rather die than spend a single day with that horrid woman.

The wrong person can make you miserable in ways that are very much out of your control. Being alone, however, is only miserable if you make it so.

where is everyone

My SDN usage is something like this function:
f(x) = 1 / (1 - x), where x --> 1 as test day approaches.

After my test tomorrow, I'll be but a phantom memory.

This thread is cute. All I know is that having a vagina and using it would get you very far in medical school. It's all who you know and which dick you swallow.

Ladies, I'm jealous. Because it's not unprofessional to suck someone's dick to get to where you want. Unfortunately, I can't tolerate bull****

don't think bf would approve ><
m7lR3GF.jpg

This thread is cute. All I know is that having a vagina and using it would get you very far in medical school. It's all who you know and which dick you swallow.

Ladies, I'm jealous. Because it's not unprofessional to suck someone's dick to get to where you want. Unfortunately, I can't tolerate bullcrap

Yeah, it would be fun to be a girl IMO. Free drinks, free entry into clubs, you never have to approach romantic partners, and you get long hair to swish around.

Yeah, it would be fun to be a girl IMO. Free drinks, free entry into clubs, you never have to approach romantic partners, and you get long hair to swish around.
And threaten sexual harassment whenever.

I wish I had a vagina sometimes. esp a minority vagina

This is a goddamn joke right

Ladies, I'm jealous. Because it's not unprofessional to suck someone's dick to get to where you want. Unfortunately, I can't tolerate bullcrap

I can just imagine @Anastomoses face when reading this post. Prepare the lube, friend.

Reactions: 1 users
And threaten sexual harassment whenever.

I wish I had a vagina sometimes. esp a minority vagina

You are disgusting. I can take the misogyny from Ark because he just doesn't know any better. But i fear you may actually believe this crap

It's about to get real ITT

You are disgusting. I can take the misogyny from Ark because he just doesn't know any better. But i fear you may actually believe this crap

I don't understand, how is this misogynistic at all? And if I'm wrong, feel free to tell me how.

I don't understand, how is this misogynistic at all? And if I'm wrong, feel free to tell me how.

Because it implies that sexual harassment cases are not serious. It also implies that women (and solely women) use their sexuality in order to get ahead in life instead of their intellect and talent.

It also ignores the very real struggles of minority women.

Ark, go study

Reactions: 3 users
Touche.

But mang, swishing long hair around sounds so fun...

Until you realize that long hair = lots of effort to maintain and make it look nice. Then it's not so fun anymore.

Reactions: 1 users