Is it better to be a prude

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
In all seriousness though, sex, for normal people, is an excellent and healthy coping mechanism for stress. Woman want sex just as badly as men do, just not with you. Sex is free, readily available, reduces stress (if you keep the drama out of it), and substantially improves your mood. With all of those benefits, would any woman smart enough to get into med school not be getting laid while doing so?

They do want sex, but it's usually with one person consistently.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
With that said, I don't believe any woman in medical school will actually be a "slut" or engage in sexual activities very often. I mean, think about it logically: the medical training process is all about delayed gratification and controlling your base impulses (to do things like surf Reddit or play LoL). The women in medical school are masters at this, meaning they will have negligible sex drives.

No, they want sex, but they will have sex with one person consistently. That's the key.

Members don't see this ad :)
Eh, the "party" was the school making a deal with the nightclub to get us into what was otherwise a normal club night.

Also our school is 60:40 M/F, for what it's worth. At med school parties it's more like 3:1 M/F. Not that it matters, because I'm usually getting drunk anyways, but just saying that these parties aren't as "happening" as yours, I guess.
I'm guessing you went to up the "cool" kids and asked them to take you under their wing, didn't you? If someone acts like their the sh#t, they aren't. Adjust accordingly.

No, they want sex, but they will have sex with one person consistently. That's the key.

This is typically true. Part of it has to do with the fact that one night stands don't tend to be particularly pleasurable for women. It takes a couple times before most guys can figure out shet.

I mean that doesn't apply to me but... You know

This is typically true. Part of it has to do with the fact that one night stands don't tend to be particularly pleasurable for women. It takes a couple times before most guys can figure out shet.

I mean that doesn't apply to me but... You know
I love you.

She is married to a Jared Leto looking dude.

I know, I was only kidding. She showed him in their fraternity pic. She definitely got the best looking one. The rest getting laid proves there is a God.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I know, I was only kidding. She showed him in their fraternity pic. She definitely got the best looking one. The rest getting laid proves there is a God.

That's why I always say with confidence damn near any guy can get laid.

That's why I always say with confidence damn near any guy can get laid.
This. For a while I was always wondering (and a little jelly) that these less than stellar guys would be walking around with 8s and 9s. It offended me. But then I realized that women just want to feel comfortable and safe with a dude, and being an dingus actually didn't work. That's why I wait to show my true colors :shifty:

Reactions: 3 users
This. For a while I was always wondering (and a little jelly) that these less than stellar guys would be walking around with 8s and 9s. It offended me. But then I realized that women just want to feel comfortable and safe with a dude, and being an dingus actually didn't work. That's why I wait to show my true colors :shifty:

i like jackass bad boys. ughhhhhh. its hot

Married? Aren't you like, super young

That's what women do when they get Jared Letos. Got him by the balls now, and now he's just along for the ride.

i like jackass bad boys. ughhhhhh. its hot
Yea, you like it for a little bit. Then your Dad meets me and I'm forced into hearing the drama about your family and all that other bs.

I brought it in the past and I'll bring it up again. These 'less than stellar guys' can pull 8ers and 9ers because of their 1) confidence and 2) ability to make a girl laugh. If you have that, you're already over the hump (no pun intended)

Reactions: 3 users
I brought it in the past and I'll bring it up again. These 'less than stellar guys' can pull 8ers and 9ers because of their 1) confidence and 2) ability to make a girl laugh. If you have that, you're already over the hump (no pun intended)
That's why anytime I go somewhere I act like I own the place (except the basketball court, I get schooled).

im 28 and nowhere near being married

also wtf are you all doing awake and on sdn rn anyway

dont you have stuff to study for

i should go see a patient or something, **** this saturday work crap

I just think you're a man because

1) This is the internet, and every place is majority male with the exception of Pinterest.

2) I've never known a woman to be as forceful and opinionated as you

Well it was nice knowing you ya (lol). You apparently have not met female OB-Gyn and female General Surgery residents.

I don't start school until July, so the only things I'm studying are SDN and the women in the FB group.

Reactions: 1 users

Yeah but you have a serious bf judging from your previous posts. That's close enough lol

Dentists working on Saturdays? omg the world is ending

This thread is getting more and more raunchy. I think if it keeps going by page 8 we will all need shot of cef

Exactly my point lol

I always wanted to get married young :shrug:

I met the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Why wait? Life's to short for that shet.

So is it easy to get laid in medical school?

I met the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. Why wait? Life's to short for that shet.

I thought that when I was 22 and was with the (ex) love of my life. Now we nearly hate each other and barely speak. I sincerely hope everything works out for you.

Just as easy/difficult as it was before.

edit:

I don't usually agree with everything he says, but:

eiAeXVI.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
About as easy as anywhere else? When I was in the Middle East, people were getting all kinds of busy. So I'd say it's definitely doable no matter the venue, as people have these natural urges. I think many have said that in med school, as far as jumping your classmates go, that it can lead to some dramatic situations and you may find yourself of the outs when it comes to socializing.

About as easy as anywhere else? When I was in the Middle East, people were getting all kinds of busy. So I'd say it's definitely doable no matter the venue, as people have these natural urges. I think many have said that in med school, as far as jumping your classmates go, that it can lead to some dramatic situations and you may find yourself of the outs when it comes to socializing.

what were you doing in the middle east?