Iowa State C/O 2026 Hopefuls

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
SOOOOOOOOO NERVOUS!!!!!!!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
My portal just updated. It says “concluded - alternate - no response” :/

My status page has already changed even though I haven't received an email yet

My portal just updated. It says “concluded - alternate - no response” :/
Mine says the same, no email. Assuming that means waitlisted as an alternate. If that’s the case, hopefully we get a number.

I just want to remind people that alternate is not a rejection. I was accepted off the alternate list and so were many of my friends!!!!

Reactions: 4 users
Mine updated as well. OOS acceptance. Good luck to everyone else

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Quick look at last years forum- they went all the way to 170 or so on the alternate list it looks like. I have very little hope left after this cycle but trying to remain positive!

Reactions: 1 user
My portal was updated to “Concluded - Admit” (IS) and now it’s changed back to “In Committee Review” ????

My portal just went from alternate to “in committee review” again. Anyone else’s doing this?

No update here yet. Urgh.

Yeah mine is doing the same thing. Unsure why. Maybe we should email someone?

They probably saw that people could see it and changed it back. they'll likely switch it back after they send the emails. I'll be declining my seat though

Yeah mine is doing the same thing. Unsure why. Maybe we should email someone?
Maybe they didn’t mean to have decisions go out so early?

Will be so devastated if they said I was admitted and then it got changed to something else

Maybe they’re getting ready to send out emails? Last year I got my email at 6:15 EST

My portal just went from alternate to “in committee review” again. Anyone else’s doing this?
well If only I had been on here like 15 minutes ago 😂now I still gotta wait lol

I did see last year they called waitlist #129 so lots of hope still for us alternates!

Hello fellow anxious pre-vets! Having the same issue here. Went from "Concluded - Alternate - No Response" to "In Committee Review". They're really playing with our emotions here, huh? :|

• Haha
Welp. Either way, I’m sure what our statuses said is what the decisions are. It’s sad I still have a tiny bit of hope for no reason.

• Care
I would say those are the actual decisons and they pulled them to send emails out

They really rickrolling us huh
Rick Astley GIF

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Sitting in class until 7:30, refusing to check my portal.. best of luck to all!

I’m back in committee review but I was denied earlier

OOS alternate, will be taking my name off the waitlist

Good luck to everyone! current third year at iowa state if any one has questions!

OOS alternate. Sigh, I suppose that's better than a rejection. Two waitlists, and acceptance at Ross/SGU. Still waiting on one more but...man. It still hurts.

OOS alternate. Sigh, I suppose that's better than a rejection. Two waitlists, and acceptance at Ross/SGU. Still waiting on one more but...man. It still hurts.
If it helps, I have 4 rejections, 5 waitlists, and no acceptances, still waiting to hear from 3 schools. The waitlists are getting to me.

OOS denied (officially since it was up then down before the email was sent)

That’s how I am. I’m accepted at Ross and SGU but would prefer something in the states