Interview List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
FutureRxGal said:
I think you are officially Queen of the Interviews this year. :laugh: Good job, and good luck!
:laugh: I applied to a million schools, that's why. I'm ******ed. (Actually I was just paranoid so I over-did the applications... 7 schools...)

I'm declining Campbell's BTW. :smuggrin:

Thanks for the :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Wingate - January 20th...my first one!
Wish me luck, thanks.

I have Wingate University too. January 25th.

Members don't see this ad :)
Wingate called me today for an interview invitation. I have yet to set a date, but it will probably be by the end of the month.

Good luck to every one!

USN Feb. 1 or Feb. 13

TMVegas said:
USN Feb. 1 or Feb. 13

Congrats TMVegas! I'll be sure to post in the interview feedback section on SDN when I come back on the 19th from my interview with USN! Good luck~ :luck:

UMB School of Pharmacy emailed me an interview invite. I still have to have the date confirmed, but right now I'm asking for Jan. 21 since that's the earliest date they gave me and it's a Saturday. Not sure, but I'm thinking the earlier, the better?

University of Maryland - Baltimore called me yesterday...Sat, January 28th. I was going to have Jan. 21st but I already bought plane tickets home from my interview on Jan. 20 at Wingate...

dcr2d2 said:
UMB School of Pharmacy emailed me an interview invite. I still have to have the date confirmed, but right now I'm asking for Jan. 21 since that's the earliest date they gave me and it's a Saturday. Not sure, but I'm thinking the earlier, the better?

starsweet said:
Thanks cwindo!! :D

What is your first choice school starsweet? You already have two interview dates on the 24th and 27th right? Good luck :luck:

Smilescali said:
What is your first choice school starsweet?

Can't decide between UNC, UT-Austin, or Creighton! (I'm a little indecisive), still waiting to hear from them though.

I have an interview for U of Arizona on Jan 23rd.

Has anyone heard back from Univ. of Washington or Univ of Colorado?

voskoboy said:
Wingate - January 20th...my first one!
Wish me luck, thanks.

I have an interview at Wingate on Jan. 23, my first one also! So nervous though! In the email confirmation, they said that there would be a group presentation section. Do you have any idea what that is?

Good luck on your interview!

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope haven't heard from the University of Washington yet

I'll be at the Wingate interview on Friday, Jan 27. Is anyone else planing to be there for an interview on that day?
I also read about the three-part interview on their website (interview w/faculty, writing sample, and group project); I wonder what the group project is about....

dana92085 said:
university of houston .... jan 27th!
When did you apply? I have not sent my application in yet. Did you apply to any other Texas school? Good luck with your interview.

that1guy said:
Texas Tech University -- Feb 3.
Good luck--- I have one in February also. Do you know how many they accepts that have an interview?

Going to Baltimore. :D

UMB Jan 28 (Birthday splurge).

Univ. of Washington.... Jan. 30th Yeah!!!

No... they called.

I have my 2nd interview (my 1st was at South) at Palm Beach Atlantic on Feb. 17th! As anyone heard anything from UF? I know they don't interview but I wanna hear something before all my acceptances start rolling in (lol I wish)!!!

ok i get to pick which friday i want my tech interview in feb.

i'm thinking feb 3 because because my first round of tests is at the end of feb. but feb is sooo soon! so scared.

UCSF interview, Feb 4th.

Creighton, probably 2/18

TMVegas said:
Creighton, probably 2/18

Creighton, and probably 2/18 as well! Still waiting to hear a confirmation first.

It's my day for interview invites :love: U of Cinncinnati 2/10

TMVegas said:
I's my day for interview invites :love: U of Cinncinnati 2/10

Yay, congrats. I really loved UC! Good luck.:)

calrx said:
Yay, congrats. I really loved UC! Good luck.:)
I think their program looks good and my boyfriends brother lives there (and works at the school). But I would need to take calc 2 and physics 2 :scared:

Have you heard anything from them since your interview?

Wingate- Feb, 6

It's my first interview, and I'm so nervous!

I have an interview at Temple Monday,30,2006. I believe it is the first day of when the interview starts.
So, if anyone has any advice...it will be greatly appreciated.

My GPA is 3.9
science/math 3.95
PCAT--average (70th) chem/quan/bio-94th and english-50th
***Do you guys think that the score will cost me an admissions???
I have great recommendations letters...i work at temple pharmacy school in pharmacogenomics research. Letters from faculty there, that should help.

So, please let me know what chance do i have of getting in??? I think my PCAT score is going to hurt.

Sorry I'm a little late,

South University 11-07-05
Nova SE University 01-24-06
Wingate University 02-10-06

University of Charlestson -01/21/06 :luck:
Duquesne University -01/28/06 :luck:
MCPHS Worcester -01/30/06 :luck:
Shenandoah University -01/31/06 :luck:
Palm Beach Atlantic -02/03/06 :luck:

lucky11 said:

wow, congrats! good luck!

dcr2d2 said:
Creighton, and probably 2/18 as well! Still waiting to hear a confirmation first.

Do you or TMVegas know if Creighton is still inviting people for 2/18?

Good luck guys! :luck:

Creighton - Mid-December; Interview on March 18th in Seattle
UCHSC - January 23rd; Interview on March 3rd in Denver

starsweet said:

Probably, they had a list of 4 dates to choose from. Two regional and 2 campus. Feb. 18 is a regional interview in Phoenix. I am going then because it is closer to me and will cost me less to fly.

:luck: Good luck :luck:

Western First Interview Was November 19th, 2005.

starsweet said:

I think they should be. I emailed them requesting the date when I couldn't get to them over the phone. Good luck! =) Maybe I'll see you there!

Just got an invitation to Washington State University! Feb 20th! Homestate baby! :D

University of Colorado, University of Southern Nevada, Massachusetts College of Pharmacy - Worcester

lucky11 said:

Very impressive, good luck man

dcr2d2 said:

Could you tell me how your interview went, I applied but have not heard anything. I am so scared and anxious, because I really want to go to UMB. Good luck in your interview

voskoboy said:
University of Maryland - Baltimore called me yesterday...Sat, January 28th. I was going to have Jan. 21st but I already bought plane tickets home from my interview on Jan. 20 at Wingate...

Congrats. Iam looking forward to hearing from UMB. How long ago did you apply to UMB and how was your interview?

KUMoose said:
Going to Baltimore. :D

UMB Jan 28 (Birthday splurge).

Congrats, how did your session go. I applied there but still waiting to hear from them, I am so nervous