Interview List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
....January 27th, 1 PM.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
University of Cincinnati on 12/12! :)

Put me down for interview: Pacific University 12/10/05.
Thanks and God's grace to all of us.

ucwv - Jan. 21
Wish me luck!!! :thumbup: :luck:

UT Memphis -- January 19th!!
:)

Just checked my email and I got an interview with USN!!!! :) :) :)

Not sure the day. Hopefully Jan. 18!

UTCPharm said:
UT Memphis -- January 19th!!
:)
:thumbup: congrats! If you have PCAT and coursework done, they will call you and tell you something the next day... Good luck! I really liked UT a lot. Let me know how it goes.

FutureRxGal said:
Congrats! :) :luck:

Thanks! I found out that I am indeed going on Jan.18th! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Please add me to USC Jan 21

FutureRxGal said:
Good luck! :luck: Are you applying to Shenandoah also?

At first i was going to but after spending 5 years in winchester....i thought i could use a change in location. Besides, 3-4 admin. from shenandoah are the ones opening ucwv so the school will be put together a lot like shenandoah.

i just sign up for interview at MCPHS WORCESTER JAN 16
ANYBODY ELSE GOING THERE?

university of houston .... jan 27th!

Interview for South University January 13th!!!! It's my second choice school. =) And of course, UF is #1 but they don't interview. Any other South interviewees out there?

I'll be doing the interview thing on Jan. 27, at the University of Houston, deep in the heart of Texas. I wonder if I can track down Yao Ming and get his autograph while I'm in town? Or maybe I'll drive by and throw a brick at Enron.

that1guy said:
I'll be doing the interview thing on Jan. 27, at the University of Houston, deep in the heart of Texas. I wonder if I can track down Yao Ming and get his autograph while I'm in town? Or maybe I'll drive by and throw a brick at Enron.

Hahaha... Just focus on kickin' butt in that interview! :laugh:

Congrats everyone! :luck:

GatorRxGirl said:
Interview for South University January 13th!!!! It's my second choice school. =) And of course, UF is #1 but they don't interview. Any other South interviewees out there?

I got the same interview date with you at South. But I'm not sure if I'm still going or not. I got my acceptance letter from Mercer last Friday. I like the fact that South is a three-year program, but they want me to retake some classes. Any suggestions?

starsweet said:
UGA - sometime during January 24-26!!!

Do u have an idea whether you'll be the first group? Good luck and let us know how it goes...

cwindo said:
I got the same interview date with you at South. But I'm not sure if I'm still going or not. I got my acceptance letter from Mercer last Friday. I like the fact that South is a three-year program, but they want me to retake some classes. Any suggestions?

Personally? Unless South is your first choice (or higher on the list than Mercer), I'd go with Mercer's acceptance. Why spend extra time and money on retaking classes for one school when you are already accepted to another, unless you wanted to go to the other school more?

Congrad! I will check my mail again tommorrow.

cwindo said:
Do u have an idea whether you'll be the first group? Good luck and let us know how it goes...

Thanks! No, I actually have no idea if I'm in the first group... the letter gave me a choice to select from Jan 24-26 or Jan 31-Feb 2. It SEEMED like it's the first group when I talked to Renee on the phone. I am going on the 24th.

If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats? I see you have an interview with South. I haven't heard from them yet, though I did hear from Mercer and UGA. Good luck!

starsweet said:
Thanks! No, I actually have no idea if I'm in the first group... the letter gave me a choice to select from Jan 24-26 or Jan 31-Feb 2. It SEEMED like it's the first group when I talked to Renee on the phone. I am going on the 24th.

If you don't mind me asking, what are your stats? I see you have an interview with South. I haven't heard from them yet, though I did hear from Mercer and UGA. Good luck!

My PharmCAS GPA is 3.87, science GPA 4.0. PCAT 80%...not too good :( I still would like to get an interview with Georgia. But with that kind of PCAT, I'm not sure if I will. I heard they want really high PCAT. How did u score that high in PCAT? Any suggestions on how to study for it?

cwindo said:
My PharmCAS GPA is 3.87, science GPA 4.0. PCAT 80%...not too good :( I still would like to get an interview with Georgia. But with that kind of PCAT, I'm not sure if I will. I heard they want really high PCAT. How did u score that high in PCAT? Any suggestions on how to study for it?

An 80% on the PCAT is a perfect fine and acceptable score. Not everyone can have a 99%. ;)

FutureRxGal said:
An 80% on the PCAT is a perfect fine and acceptable score. Not everyone can have a 99%. ;)

Thanks, FutureRxGal. Appreciate it. Just read some of the PCAT high scorers' postings on how they studied for their PCAT. They definitely gave me some more motivation :)

cwindo said:

I have a 3.2 PharmCAS GPA, 91% PCAT, but my pre-pharm GPA, which is what UGA looks at, is a lot higher than 3.2 (not sure exactly what it is at this point). I am actually going to take the PCAT again b/c my Chem score was low. I mostly studied from the Kaplan book which was great for the Bio and Gen Chem sections, but very lacking in Organic. I hadn't taken Organic when I took the PCAT. So this time I'm going to study my Organic notes and I think I will be much better prepared for Chem b/c the test had TONS of Organic. As for the Math section, I did lots of problems from the Kaplan GRE book and the PCAT book but found that they had lots of calc problems on the test, which were not in the books I studied, and it's been a while since I had Calc. I still did fine though, but I recommend looking at your Calc notes and reviewing your Calc book. This is what I'm doing for January. Hope this helps. :luck:

janbran said:
Just schedule my interview w/ Touro for 3/3. :)

Actually, it's changed to 1/20. Any one else have interview at Touro for 1/20?

hi, janbran?
I have a question for you! How did your interview date for touro changed from 3/3 to 1/20? I am just curious..

Midwestern - Downers Grove, IL
Mandatory Campus visit on Monday, January 23, 2006
They received the supplemental on December 20, 2005

Any tips on the Mercer Interview that you might want to share since you got accepted? I could really use the help, i was on the W.L. last year, so I must of done something wrong.
Thanks

UCSD- February 6th
UCSF- February 9th

Pacific University 1/21

Oregon State University- Jan 27
Pacific University-Jan 28

it's good that I only need to fly once for these two interviews after the re-schedule.

Campbell, January 20th

FutureRxGal said:
I think you are officially Queen of the Interviews this year. :laugh: Good job, and good luck!

I know, seriously!! Could you spare some of that luck for the rest of us?? :laugh:

CONGRATS though :D