Interview List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Touro March 24th :D

Members don't see this ad.

calrx said:

What date is your interview? I scheduled mine for 3/17 @ 11am. I just want to know if anybody else from SDN is going to be there.

2nd interview at UT on 3/13! :scared:

Members don't see this ad :)
Just received my request from Oregon State today. I only applied to one school, so needless to say, I'm very happy.

Oregon state, March 17

UCSF 1/27/06 (admitted! accepted!)
UCSD 2/11/06 (admitted!)

University of Colorado 3/6/06 (canceled interview)
UOP 3/10/06 (canceled interview)

Univeristy of Wyoming (declined interview)

nerdystar said:
What date is your interview? I scheduled mine for 3/17 @ 11am. I just want to know if anybody else from SDN is going to be there.

I'm going on the 21st.
Good luck, you'll have to let me know how it goes!

OMG... I still can't believe it!

UT-Austin on March 24 or 25 (not sure yet)!

UT Austin! see you there sweetstar!

dana92085 said:
UT Austin! see you there sweetstar!

Yay! By the way, can you recommend a hotel nearby? I will be flying in from the Peach State (Georgia)!

starsweet said:
Yay! By the way, can you recommend a hotel nearby? I will be flying in from the Peach State (Georgia)!

georgia! wow--thats fun! there is a hotel right across IH35--but i cant think about the name right now! there are a lot of hotels in the area! are you going to try to get fri or sat?

Hey! I will be at UT on the 24th or 25th as well. See y'all there. About hotels, I know there is a Hyatt and Holiday Inn near town lake. Near I35 there are a lot of hotels. Ramada, Rodeway Inn..etc. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
starsweet said:
OMG... I still can't believe it!

UT-Austin on March 24 or 25 (not sure yet)!

Congrats and good luck on your interview. :thumbup:

i interviewed at university of maryland in feb.
interviewed at university of charleston (WV) march 4
and i have an inteview for WVU on march 20

Genuine said:
2nd interview at UT on 3/13! :scared:

I'm sure you did great, Genuine. Hope your wishes come true.

Hi,
I was wondering if anyone knows how many people UT will accept and if they interview everyone who applied or if they pre-select, if so how many do they invite for an interview?
I got invited for the March 24/25 interview and am trying to figure out what my chances are..... :rolleyes:

A little late, but still jumping on the band wagon

Interview at midwestern Glendale 3/1/06 (Accepted 3/14!!! :D )
Interview at Western University 3/11/06

I know that Hampton University in Virginia started interviews this week and they are continuing the interview process through the end of April. Still waiting for my call from them for an interview.

I've been invited for interviews at:
Ohio State Univ. Apr. 14th
SUNY buffalo Apr. 8

Is there anyone who's going too?

ghabpharm said:
i interviewed at university of maryland in feb.
interviewed at university of charleston (WV) march 4
and i have an inteview for WVU on march 20

Hey! I just filled out a supplemental application for WVU but I have not heard from them yet. How was your interview? What kinds of questions do they ask you? By the way your score and GPA is wonderful!!! :thumbup:

UCHSC 2nd interview by phone 4/5 :luck:

University of Appalachia on 03/31, not really excited airfair is $380 and the closest airport is 2 hours away, I guess I should have thought about that before I applied.

Please add me to USN!

Thanks!

i'm interviewing at uga this wednesday in the morning session...

JB_11 said:
i'm interviewing at uga this wednesday in the morning session...

Congrats! Would you go there over Mercer if you were accepted?

is anybody else gonna be at Mercer on Apr 3?

ahh this is such a terrible time for me to be missing classes!

starsweet said:
Congrats! Would you go there over Mercer if you were accepted?

probably not, b/c mercer is the bomb!

Jeffro1984 said:
University of Appalachia on 03/31, not really excited airfair is $380 and the closest airport is 2 hours away, I guess I should have thought about that before I applied.
Prepare by renting Deliverance! :scared:

got a call today offering an interview at Texas A&M Kingsville, but turned it down

University of Appalachia, 4/12

I've been wanting to say this for so long...SUNY Buffalo April 8th!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

East Tennessee State University
April 20 or May 15. I'm not sure which I'll pick yet.

I interviewed on December 2nd and found out on December 23rd, 2005 of my acceptance to the Twin Cities campus for Fall 2006 matriculation. I did early action admissions.

I just got called for an interview on Thursday, April 6 for FAMU

got a call from Campbell, last friday to interview this friday !! My first interview!

Jeffro1984 said:
did you go? I have an interview monday. What questions did they ask? tHanks!

SUNY Buffalo this Saturday! :eek: And I had to switch my work schedule to make it! I'm not making any friends in management by switching my schedule with so little notice, but hopefully I'll outrank them in 4 years!

Shenandoah-Ashburn, sometime in May...

Appalacia called, but I had to decline. There is really nothing to do in that little town. :thumbdown: Hopefully I'll hear from VCU soon! :thumbup:

What the pharmacy school dean don't know....

Student A
Go to school
Full time
40+h pharmacy job
Independent
etc
etc
PCAT
Completion
Degree
etc

Student B
Don't go school
Unemployed
Dependent
etc
etc
PCAT
Incomplete pre-req
No degree
etc

Or what you don't know....

why would you say that...are these people you know with these stats? what is the GPA and PCAT score difference though and what school did they apply? same?