INTERVIEW INVITES Fall 2008 and Fall 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was just wondering for your letter from Belmont did it require you to accept/decline the interview or did it just tell you that you have the interview and what day it is

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't have it sitting in front of me...but it had a date in January you had to RSVP by

I was just wondering for your letter from Belmont did it require you to accept/decline the interview or did it just tell you that you have the interview and what day it is

You have to RSVP by phone or e-mail to Ginger by January 13th. I will be declining my interview so hopefully one of you guys will get it. Good luck to all!

I just got an email from Belmont inviting me to an interview. The email says I will be receiving my official interview in the mail this week.

I also just got the email inviting me to interview at Belmont on Feb. 3rd. I'm so excited! :)

Ucsd 2/6/09 ^____^

jan 8 uhh - LA
jan 10 - jefferson
jan 23 - pba
feb 3rd belmont

Does anyone have an upcoming interview date for Colorado or heard what "the" date is of Nebraska Med Center?

Thanks!!!!

Wingate 1/30
Shenandoah 1/30

Whooohooo

Members don't see this ad :)
Quick question : Do we need to bring anything for the interview? Are you guys planning on arriving early?

Hey IlliniGirl09, I was also at MWU CCP Interview on Dec. 17th. Which group were you in? What did you think of the group of six interview? I wasn't so sure about the interview, so I'm not getting my hopes up! Good luck!

Does anyone have an upcoming interview date for Colorado or heard what "the" date is of Nebraska Med Center?

Thanks!!!!

I was wondering the same thing, I haven't heard anything from UC Denver regarding my app. But I'm sure they will start sending out invitations to interview soon!

Has anyone heard back from UT Austin yet (for an interview invite)?

Shenandoah - 1/25

Howard - 1/26

Thomas Jefferson - 1/31

Busy week for me!

USN- Feb. 17th!

Two interviews for me this week! So excited and nervous!

Campbell University - Thursday, Jan 15th
UNC - Friday, Jan 16th

Only two schools I applied to!!!

I just received a phone call from Sullivan University. That's 2 interview invites since Friday and my 4th overall!!!

I just received a phone call from Sullivan University. That's 2 interview invites since Friday and my 4th overall!!!

Congrats on your number of invites! I'm so happy for you! :)

Cincinatti and Maryland...but I don't think I'll be attending either one!

Maryland on January 23, the afternoon session

University of Cincinnati, interview invite! YAY! :luck:

February 6th!

Last edited:
University of Minnesota in Duluth - Jan 16th

I got an invitation today.

Application was sent last monday.

Midwestern CPG

Feb 16

Last edited:
I just got an invite for Xavier (my one and only choice) for January 26, 2009! Off to the mall this weekend to find something to wear :D

Belmont University - Feb. 3rd

This is my 5th interview invitation. I hope that at least one of these pays dividends.

I interviewed for Thomas Jefferson in philly on the 6th. I have two more interviews for the 30th and the 6th for University of Maryland and the College of Notre Dame SOP.

Temple University..will be declining!

Has anyone heard back from UT Austin yet (for an interview invite)?

I haven't heard anything yet either savvy. Here's hoping we aren't left waiting to much longer.

thanks!!
Congrats on SJF!!!!!
and congrats on temple!
wow.. u have been practically accepted everywhere!!

eh..just interviews :) I haven't gone to most of the interviews..so far SJF is the top runner for me.
Anyways, hope you are doing well and you get in everywhere!!!

MCPHS-Manchester interview Thurs 1/22
Keeping my fingers crossed

Anyone have advice on what to wear? Everyone says to wear a suit, but the one I have is black and boring. So I was thinking a champaigne colored silk top under it for a bit of color.

LECOM-Bradenton Interview February 3rd!!!!!!!!!! :) woo!

Does anyone know a good hotel place to stay?