INTERVIEW INVITES Fall 2008 and Fall 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You have successfully stuck a dagger right through my heart.

Lol. Congratulations though. What school accepted you?

Sorry I didnt mean too -__-

I was accepted to LECOM bradenton

Members don't see this ad.

Midwestern CCP: interview Nov 12
University of Hawaii, Hilo: interview Dec 5 Las Vegas
University of Minnesota: interview invite need to confirm date/place!!!!!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
2008: ucsd - interviewed - wait-listed
2009: usc - tomorrow nov 15th

Did anyone get into shenandoah u? I have my interview coming up and was wondering how the interview process went. Its my first interview so I don't know what to expect...
oh.. and also is there any bus/train stations near there?
thank you...

ULM - Jan 7 - 9 . Currently attending the school

Did anyone get into shenandoah u? I have my interview coming up and was wondering how the interview process went. Its my first interview so I don't know what to expect...
oh.. and also is there any bus/train stations near there?
thank you...

if you decide to attend a class, you will goto the class first. then tour, lunch and interview will start based on what they scheduled you for. so if you have a late interview you might want to bring a book.

You are interviewed by two people, they each have a list of questions they can ask you. 1st part will be conversational, they will ask about your interest and experiences. 2nd part they will ask you ethical questions. refer to the interview feedback for those.

btw. no essay.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I got an invitation email at Mercer .

Last edited:
Interview at Pacific University January 17th! Whoo Hoo!:)

Had Univ. Minnesota last week!! Got an invite for UACP for Dec 13!

Yay! Thomas Jefferson. Just gotta pick my interview date... probably January 9th, 2009. :D

Thomas Jefferson!! Don't know if I should go???

Email from nova happy thanksgiving guys =)

I got an email from Nova as well! This will be my 1st interview. But did you think that the email looked fake? It was from someone named Jessie Sutton and they addressed it to "Cindy" (my name is Krista) So i'm hesitant to get excited because it looks like a mistake

Happy Thanksgiving!

I got an email from Nova as well! This will be my 1st interview. But did you think that the email looked fake? It was from someone named Jessie Sutton and they addressed it to "Cindy" (my name is Krista) So i'm hesitant to get excited because it looks like a mistake

Happy Thanksgiving!

ahah no it is not im pretty sure its a legit e-mail lol

oh about the name, you should probably e-mail her and give her a call tomorrow! i neglected to read that part -__-

Happy Thanksgiving!

I got an e-mail invite, that was addressed to my middle name. I asked them about it, and it was fixed in my following e-mails.

After a series of unfortunate events (including missing my August PCAT and having to take it in October) I FINALLY got an interview at Midwestern - Downers Grove for December 17th!!! So excited!

I got an invite for interview at UNC- Chapel Hill today!!!!

I got an invite for interview at UNC - Chapel Hill today!!!!

Me too!!!:love:

Just scheduled with them.... December 16th!! Anyone who is going on the same day? Please PM me, and we can share a room/go together!
book.png

Last edited:
I have one for Thomas Jefferson on December 20. Not my first choice but a nice school nonetheless, and the only inteview I've received so far.

I received a letter from University of Georgia today. They gave me 3 different time periods to schedule an interview in January, so I'll be calling them on Monday. :D

Univ. of Georgia for me too! :D

AND

I received a letter from University of Georgia today. They gave me 3 different time periods to schedule an interview in January, so I'll be calling them on Monday.

Can you guys please write your stats (PCAT and GPA), because I am trying to get into UGA too! I take the PCAT in Jan '09 and my GPA is 3.19 :(!!

AND

I received a letter from University of Georgia today. They gave me 3 different time periods to schedule an interview in January, so I'll be calling them on Monday.

Can you guys please write your stats (PCAT and GPA), because I am trying to get into UGA too! I take the PCAT in Jan '09 and my GPA is 3.19 :(!!

My friend congrats on getting an interview!!

My friend, exacly how does someone's PCAT 99%, 80%, 60% (the last one with high GPA/other factors) help you get admitted?

You must have done something right to even get an interview with a 3.19 GPA (a low one at that) without even TAKING the PCAT.

Curious about other scores? No problem.
Just don't use them as a basis of where you stand in the application pool.

As such, your interview and other factors will determine wheter you are admitted. Good luck with the interview!

P.S. The irony is that someone with a much higher GPA and/or PCAT may have already been waitlisted or rejected WITHOUT an interview. Go figure.

AND

I got UGA as well. They are only stat based in regards to how they pick interviewees. They take your GPA x 25 + PCAT score (if youve taken) and the top so many scores at the time they send out invites are chosen. They usually interview around 225, so if you get an interview your chances are fairly good (better than 50%) Then they rate your interview out of 100 and add those three scores together, the top ~133 or so get an acceptance in april. Thats more than you asked for but I thought people may be curious if they didn't know. I know they are also adding an addition so they can accept more students(brings total acceptances to around 175 per class I believe). Does anyone know if this will affect this cycle of acceptances? My stats are 3.55 GPA and 85 PCAT

I got an interview at UGA too (Jan 14th at 1pm)!! My stats are 84 PCAT, 3.80 overall, and 3.65 GPA. Do you think we have an advantage if we got an early interview? Just curious b/c I know my PCAT is lower than most folks applying to UGA.

I got an interview at UGA too (Jan 14th at 1pm)!! My stats are 84 PCAT, 3.80 overall, and 3.65 GPA. Do you think we have an advantage if we got an early interview? Just curious b/c I know my PCAT is lower than most folks applying to UGA.
I dont think we have an advantage because they evaluate all interviewees at the same time, sometime in early april usually. Good luck with your interview, if you have any questions about it just ask me, this will make my 3rd interview at UGA COP, lol.

I doubt your PCAT is lower than most students APPLYING to UGA, but it may be slightly lower than those that get ACCEPTED. The majority of people do not have 80+ PCATs.

Last edited:

You should be ok. My stats were similar to yours and I got in. Just do well on the interview.

Phone call from St. John Fisher: Jan 15th interview
Excited:laugh:

Yay! Thomas Jefferson. Just gotta pick my interview date... probably January 9th, 2009. :D

i just got the email today and i got jan. 9....are you still going? i like how its a friday and i had previously scheduled another interview for jan. 12....what a fun winter break!

Loma Linda for Jan. 8th. Honestly, I am new to the interview process. What should I expect for the writing sample?

Hey guys,

I'm new here but i got an invite from UOP (via email) and i called Ms. Lopez Mazuka and she said she only had one date for me on Jan 23rd. I haven't received an email confirmation or gotten anything in the mail and i received the email interview invite on dec and called immediately.

is something awry?

Snail Mail from Belmont - 2/3

Belmont sent out interview invitations already?? When was it dated?