INTERVIEW INVITES Fall 2008 and Fall 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
It might have been because that saturday was one of the PCAT dates, so I'm guessing some people couldn't come to the interview. There weren't that many of us there, but it wasn't bad and they were really friendly. They told us they'd let us know 2-4 weeks, so not by the early decision deadline, but still pretty soon. Now all there is to do is wait :(

I wish you the VERY BEST of LUCK Bro!!!! I would love to have more Hokies at VCU :-D

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview at South University on Nov. 14th. On Friday I got invited to an interview at Mercer for the same day, so unfortunately I had to postpone it until Dec. 5. I'm so excited...now I just have to go pour over the interview feedback! :)

Has anyone received word from Belmont?

Members don't see this ad :)
Today I got an invite to interview at UNC. I'm pretty pumped, I wasn't expecting this. :)

I have VCU this Saturday and Shenandoah on the 21st of November.

UNC Chapel Hill
So unexpected since I am out of state
But wow!

I also got an interview invite to UNC Chapel Hill

Interviewed at UC-Denver Oct 13; accepted Oct 23 (Early Decision) :D

I was just invited to interview at Sullivan- but I interviewed last year and was waitlisted so I'm not getting my hopes up!

BA Chemistry
GPA 2.8
PCAT 88
Pharm Tech 2 yrs
Pharmacy Analyst (Managed Care) 3 yrs
Pharmacy Rebate Consultant (Managed Care) 3 months

I was just invited to interview at Sullivan- but I interviewed last year and was waitlisted so I'm not getting my hopes up!

BA Chemistry
GPA 2.8
PCAT 88
Pharm Tech 2 yrs

Me too!! I just got the invite yesterday to interview at Sullivan :). Hmm and I am a pharmacy analyst in a managed care setting. What a coincidence :rolleyes:

Mercer: November 7th (in 2 days!)
OSU: Dec 8th or 12th (still need to decide...)

Members don't see this ad :)
Mercer: November 7th (in 2 days!)
OSU: Dec 8th or 12th (still need to decide...)
You will love Mercer, plus the leaves should be changing right about now!

BA Chemistry
GPA 2.8
PCAT 88
Pharm Tech 2 yrs

I got interview invitations at Midwestern CPG, CCP and Sullivan too. :luck:

Last edited:
I also have one for Union University Nov. 21st...I don't think I'm going to go though.

wow you guys are so lucky!!!, as for me, i am patiently waiting for my interview call from mcphs!!!:D:thumbup: (just because i believe i am getting one)

Those of you with interviews at Sullivan, when is the interview and how long after they received your application did you hear back? Thanks :)

You will love Mercer, plus the leaves should be changing right about now!

I just got back last night, and you were so right. The urban forest that is Atlanta was gorgeous! So along with the friendly people and welcoming faculty, the fact that the campus looked amazing didn't hurt either :)

Are we allowed to mention our gpa during the interview??

Are we allowed to mention our gpa during the interview??

if the conversation calls for it, I don't see why not... I actually had an interviewer ask me what mine is.

I also have one for Union University Nov. 21st...I don't think I'm going to go though.

I'm going to Union interview on Nov 21st. Anyone flying into Memphis from out of state on Nov 20th and want to share a taxi or rental car? (Jackson is about an hour and a half drive from Memphis) Please PM me if you're interested. :)

Those of you with interviews at Sullivan, when is the interview and how long after they received your application did you hear back? Thanks :)

My interview is Nov. 20. They received my app about the first of October and I received an email with the interview invite on Nov. 4. I dont know if that's a good sign or not, not sure how long it usually takes to hear something after they receive your app.

My interview is next week (I'm local). I reactivated my app in late Sept and got the email early Nov for an interview.

I'm going to Union interview on Nov 21st. Anyone flying into Memphis from out of state on Nov 20th and want to share a taxi or rental car? (Jackson is about an hour and a half drive from Memphis) Please PM me if you're interested. :)

Congrats on your interview. I hope you do well.

Thanks for the replies, MCPharm27 and pharmacyanalyst. They didn't receive my application until late October, so it sounds like I won't hear back for a while. Good luck at your interviews!!:luck:

Hey guys,
I just thought that I might suggest to some of you to take a look at Harding University. It is located about 1 hour from Little Rock, Ark and 2 hours from Memphis, TN. It is a great school! Check us out at www.harding.edu/pharmacy/

I've gotten two interview invites so far this year. I have one tomorrow at Midwestern Chicago and another one for UH Hilo in December!

Thanks for the replies, MCPharm27 and pharmacyanalyst. They didn't receive my application until late October, so it sounds like I won't hear back for a while. Good luck at your interviews!!:luck:
Yeah I wouldn't stress. I would think the committee meets 1-2x/month to review apps and extend interviews. You will probably hear something in Dec. Last year they didn't send out the "final" acceptance letters until early March.

Howard U, Nov 19th. They called my cell.

Just wondering if anyone know if they are still unorganized as the years before or if they change. A lot of people were iffy about the school.

Campbell, not sure I will attend though

Western University just called me for an interview on Dec. 6th! :)

Western University just called me for an interview on Dec. 6th! :)

Wow! That's fast! When did you submit your supplemental app? I guess I shouldn't be expecting one soon because I had just submitted mine last Monday.

I'll be at Western University December 6th as well. :thumbup:

Wow! That's fast! When did you submit your supplemental app? I guess I shouldn't be expecting one soon because I had just submitted mine last Monday.

I submitted my app pretty early because I thought it was rolling, I submitted first week in September.

Don't worry though, from what I read, they aren't rolling for the most part.

I got the Western call today too! ^_^ See you Dec 6th!!

Got an E-mail from hawaii and a call from PBA today....nice..? lol

Did anyone ever hear anything from auburn by any chance?

Got an E-mail from hawaii and a call from PBA today....nice..? lol

Did anyone ever hear anything from auburn by any chance?

You have successfully stuck a dagger right through my heart.

Lol. Congratulations though. What school accepted you?

Last edited: