INTERVIEW INVITES Fall 2008 and Fall 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Does anyone know if Western sends an official email after they call you for an interview to give you more information? For anybody that postponed their Western interview for the next session, did they recontact you? Thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Received invites for Campbell and Mercer next Thursday and Friday, respectively. Should be a fun roadtrip, ehh? Needless to say that today has been one of the best days in months.

deleted

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Shenandoah 1/23
University of Washington 1/28
Wingate 1/30
Midwestern-Downer Grove 2/4
Belmont 2/17
Midwestern-Glendale 2/19

;)

I'm sure there are many people that would entirely disagree with you.

Edit: From a personal standpoint I can understand that it is a completely new ball game after receiving just one acceptance. However, every year there are still people that are not accepted to any schools. Perhaps this is a luxury that comes with preparation and hard work?

Last edited:
I'm sure there are many people that would entirely disagree with you.

Upon re-reading what I wrote, I didn't mean to state that as a generalization - I meant it from a strictly personal standpoint. But the application process always seems easier in hindsight.

Upon re-reading what I wrote, I didn't mean to state that as a generalization - I meant it from a strictly personal standpoint. But the application process always seems easier in hindsight.

whatever you said before, i agree with what you're saying now. before getting in somewhere, the process felt like unending torment. now i feel more confident and happy about this whole thing. :rolleyes:

UMD-feb 20th :)

Just received 3 more interview invitation from New Mexico, Colorado and Maryland... I already declined 2.. I wanna try Maryland since it has a very high reputation.

U of Iowa-- 2/7
U of Charleston -- 2/14

UMD scheduled me for an interview on 2/16.
UIowa scheduled me for an interview on 2/28.

Originally, UAppalachia also scheduled me for an interview on 2/28. I emailed them about it and told them i had a schedule conflict on that date. They responded with an email saying that my application will be withdrawn from the February interviewing pool, and then resubmitted for the March interviewing pool. :eek: Is that a bad sign? My application will be receiving another look, and face even further scrutiny?? Are my chances of getting an interview offer lower now that it's being reviewed again for the next interview pool? Has anyone else had a similar experience??

Members don't see this ad :)
I received a call today to interview at Wingate March 6th:). The call caught me off guard becauase I was rushing to get ready to work...but I am excited..granted I just submitted my applications 2 weeks ago!

UMD scheduled me for an interview on 2/16.
UIowa scheduled me for an interview on 2/28.

Originally, UAppalachia also scheduled me for an interview on 2/28. I emailed them about it and told them i had a schedule conflict on that date. They responded with an email saying that my application will be withdrawn from the February interviewing pool, and then resubmitted for the March interviewing pool. :eek: Is that a bad sign? My application will be receiving another look, and face even further scrutiny?? Are my chances of getting an interview offer lower now that it's being reviewed again for the next interview pool? Has anyone else had a similar experience??
concentrate on your upcoming UMB interview and email them back thanking them for rescheduling you for a march interview. it is not a bad sign, and they will call you back.

LECOM Bradenton - Feb. 10th

1/23 Shenandoah - hope I get in... :rolleyes:

1/28 University of WA - FIRST choice!! won't hear from them 'till early March :eek:

1/30 Wingate - declined interview

2/3 MWU-Downer Grove - might cancel!

2/13 "Phone interview" with U of Colorado

2/17 Belmont

2/19 MWU - Glendale

2/27 Mercer

Still waiting to hear from Purdue, St. John Fisher, and U of Pittsburgh :rolleyes:

concentrate on your upcoming UMB interview and email them back thanking them for rescheduling you for a march interview. it is not a bad sign, and they will call you back.

I agree. If you were good enough for their early admissions interview chances are you should be fine for the next round as well. It might be a little more competitive as the seats are dewindling down, but you should still get a chance.
Either way, put it behind and look forward to the next interview.

University of Florida 3/13, Will Decline.

WOW this is awesome......my post has got a lot of replies...
not bad

CSU College of Pharmacy - February 18, 2009 :rolleyes:

YEAH, I received an invitation to interview on Jan. 26th for March! It looks like their seats filled fast for Feb :(! Well things happen for a reason :) I am just excited to have been pulled from their interview waitlist and am now going to get the chance to interview!

YEAH, I received an invitation to interview on Jan. 26th for March! It looks like their seats filled fast for Feb :(! Well things happen for a reason :) I am just excited to have been pulled from their interview waitlist and am now going to get the chance to interview!

you were on hold for an interview??? Just asking b/c I'm on hold for an interview there as well.

University of Pittsburgh
Going to decline :sleep:

CSU College of Pharmacy - February 18, 2009 :rolleyes:

When did you submit your application..I am still waiting..They told me they dont have my recommedation letters but they are all complete on PharmCAS..they did the same thing with my supplemental. I told them I mailed it in and she emailed me back in 30 minutes telling me that they have it...so....

University of Florida - Orlando campus; March 13th

SOOOOO excited because Florida is the only school I am applying to!!!:love:

St. John Fisher - declined

When did you submit your application..I am still waiting..They told me they dont have my recommedation letters but they are all complete on PharmCAS..they did the same thing with my supplemental. I told them I mailed it in and she emailed me back in 30 minutes telling me that they have it...so....

I submitted my PharmCAS on Nov. 10th, but it didn't get mailed out to my schools until December. Then I submitted my supplemental at the end of December. CSU-COP received it mid-January and emailed me a couple of days ago for the interview.

Received interview invite through email. Have not decided which day I will go. (they do interviews the first two weeks of march mon-fri)

1/24 - Western U --> accepted on 2/4 :D
2/6 - UCSD -->:xf:

I got an Interview letter from MCPHS-Boston. Yay~ I will have my interview on 2/27/09. I am so nervous. Did anyone have interview at MCPHS?

Last edited:
Does anyone know whay kind of article MCPHS ask for the interview writing?

I had an interview at MCPHS Manchester, the essay is nothing to worry about unless you are incapable of putting sentences together. It was a sheet of paper with 10 questions on it, you pick one and get 30 minutes to write about it. No sweat.

I also have interviews at Midwestern Chicago, and LECOM-Erie coming up.

interviews scheduled
at Wayne State University on 2/10
at Mercer University on 2/13
at Univeristy at Buffalo on 2/20
at Butler University on 3/21

purdue, sometime the week of feb 23. (still deciding on the 23 or 27!)