INTERVIEW INVITES Fall 2008 and Fall 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Howard University - I think I'm going to decline though

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I just got an invitation to interview at University of Appalachia on March 28th. I was originally scheduled for February 28th, but I had a schedule conflict, and so they withdrew me from the February pool and put me in the March interview pool. March 28th seems extremely late however, and I'm assuming much of the seats has already been filled.... An interview scheduled that late probably means very slim chances for the final few seats doesn't it?? I'm getting nervous... :scared:

Applied:
LECOM Erie, LIU, Wilkes,
SUNY Buffalo/very late

Rejected:
Wilkes

Interview Invites:
LECOM Erie-invited 2/26 (scheduled for April)
LIU-invited 2/28 (scheduled for this week)

Waiting for:
SUNY Buffalo (just received e-mail stating they're still reviewing my application)

interviewed:D:xf:
belmont 3/3:love:
charleston 2/38

interview invite:D
notre dame 3/23

Last edited:
I just got an invitation to interview at University of Appalachia on March 28th. I was originally scheduled for February 28th, but I had a schedule conflict, and so they withdrew me from the February pool and put me in the March interview pool. March 28th seems extremely late however, and I'm assuming much of the seats has already been filled.... An interview scheduled that late probably means very slim chances for the final few seats doesn't it?? I'm getting nervous... :scared:

i interviewed there back in dec and was accepted. I turned down my acceptance so thats another spot at least. good luck! its a tiny school, but everyone there is really nice and supportive...like a little family.

still waiting to hear...

Last edited:
University of New England. I'm leaning toward April 3, but I'll have to check with my schedule after my finals. I'm not thinking clearly right now because my brain is saturated with information that I need to know about the finals.

UNIVERSITY of Southern Nevada MARCH 31ST .....IM SO NERVOUS :scared: any advise?? what to expect?

Interviewed:
Sullivan University Feb 20th 2009 Waitlisted
Duquesne University Feb 14th 2009 Awaiting Decision

Belmont University on April 7th.

oh man i got an interview with auburn on the 30th of march and another interview with Southern Nevada on the 31st oh my goodness..... :scared:

Samford University: 2/23
South University: 2/27
Auburn University: 3/2
Shenandoah: List of dates to choose from - Will Decline
Belmont: 4/7 - Will Decline