How was NPTE July 22nd/23rd 2014 exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
In from Florida on the 22nd and still waiting!!

Members don't see this ad.

where do you go to see whether it's been posted or not?

Members don't see this ad :)
Im on the Midwest and took on 22nd nothing yet! Have been following this thread since last week. Congrats for the people who passed it!! And for us who is still waiting lets hope for the best!

I took it for IL on 22nd and still no results. FSBPT says scores received from prometric. Anyone from IL?
Yes I'm from IL and took on the 23 at 2pm. Nothing yet.

Reactions: 1 user
I know, you said that youknow a few people but i mean from the forum...

i think majority of the 23rd results will be posted tomorrow

Members don't see this ad :)
I gave it on 22nd and from CA ..nothing yet

i think majority of the 23rd results will be posted tomorrow
that's what I'm startin to think. Just heard from 3 more classmates that took it on the 22nd and passed. All of them thought they bombed it.

Thanks everyone.... I gave my xam on 22nd july for NEW YORK and saw the results ..PASSED and its a BIG RELIEF
but i know it was very tough xam , so for those if u didnt passed this time, dont worry U CAN DO IT , be persistent with ur hardwork

Reactions: 4 users
well i have come to realize that however the result should come out I will give God the glory cos everybody did his or her own bits. congrats to you all that passed, to any who may not have passed don't feel bad cos there are people who failed the last time and now passed it.

Reactions: 7 users
Anybody here who took on the 22nd have not got the results yet? Or just me? Thanks

No results for any of my classmates or I from Minnesota. I'm feeling the exact same way as you guys. I felt so deflated and defeated after the test! I had done real well with all the practice tests, especially the PEAT exams and felt confident going in. It was a much different story after. I'm sure we all pulled through though! Hoping for the best results to all!

That was a long wait. I passed! Praise be to God! i hope everyone makes it!

Reactions: 2 users
23rd in florida..... PASSED!!!!!!!!:clap:

Reactions: 7 users
I am planning to take it in oct. Given couple of times before but couldnt make it. Guys whoever passed the exam this july, please post your experience and also some tips to ace the exam. I am very poor in interventions. Can anyone tell me the best source for it ? Thanks and congratulations to all those who cleared

I am so happy to hear that everyone has passed so far. I'm living vicariously through you all. LOL It gives me reassurance while waiting to find out the results. My hope is in God.

This is worse than sitting thru the actual exam!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Took it NY 23rd my class is all finding out now!

Reactions: 1 users
PASSED!!!!! Thank you to everyone! and Good Luck to everyone tomorrow!!! Please keep posting!❤️

What do you think the chances are they'll post in the wee hours of the morning? :dead:

So, to be clear, if it's been updated to say "score received from prometric" but does not say pass or fail, does that means you have to wait for your jurisdiction to notify you? How long does that typically take?

I've never heard of that. The ones I know that took it on Jan or April were able to see the scores on the website...

I have no idea how they organize that...some scores are up on the state some are not, and some people from the 22th are still waiting for their score. It does not make sense...

@mimapipo2002 A couple other people mentioned theirs said the same thing earlier in this thread.... From what I've read, I think it depends on your jurisdiction, but I'm looking for a more clear answer

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-07-29-23-39-00.png
    Screenshot_2014-07-29-23-39-00.png
    124 KB · Views: 90
From what I read in the january/april note thread you can either wait for the free score report (5 more days), or pay $55 to find out your score. I gathered that the state you're in doesn't allow to show "passed/failed"

Congratulations to everyone that passed! And good luck to the rest of us still waiting!!!

Still haven't gotten it (Houston, TX).

Thank you so much! I'm in AZ and took it on the 22nd. Hope yours comes soon!:)

This is taking a toll on my body…Hope i don't have a nightmare tonight…Good night and good luck…see y'all in the AM, hoping for nothing but good news

guys who cleared...should give some insight on tips to ace the exam for people who din clear....specially students who have done their DPT...and passed exam for international students...thnx

Hi dipnpte,
I would be happy to share what worked for me and I did my DPT. I used primarily Scorebuilders and O'Sullivan for reference of things I felt we did not cover in depth enough or for questions I had gotten wrong. Our school also hosted a Scorebuilders prep course. I took a total of 9 practice exams (3 Scorebuilders, 3 O'Sullivan, 1 from Will Crane (only $10!) and both retired and practice PEATS). Several past students who had passed as well as my mentor said they felt that the practice exams were the greatest help to them. I agree. I felt it was about how the questions were being asked just as much as the information they were asking for. In total I passed 1 Scorebuilds, 2 O'Sullivan and scored a 84%(682) on the retired PEAT and a 79% (700) on the practice PEAT. Will Crane dose not give a target score so I matched him up with O'Sullivan and was on target. That being said the July exam was the hardest exam I have EVER encountered in PT school. I completely felt like I tanked it and was not really sure what happened. After all the dedicated hours of studying I felt blown away and taken by surprise by half of the questions. So you are not alone! Thankfully it all paired off! The best advice I have is to pay attention to how the questions are formulated and specifically what they are asking for. Several answers may be correct, but it is really only focused on one part. I also spent time reviewing not only the questions I got wrong, but the ones I got right too. I hope this helps. Please let me know if I can do anything else.:)

Passed. Good luck to everyone

Reactions: 3 users
PASSED! out of tallahassee, florida July 23rd…Results still coming in folks; stay strong. Mine came exactly at 5:00 AM.
Rattler Pride!!

Reactions: 1 users