How was NPTE July 22nd/23rd 2014 exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congratulations to everyone who passed. I failed the exam. I intend to take it again in October. I am interested in finding a study buddy, and am open to working with someone remotely via Skype or Google Hangout. I live in Georgia. Good luck to those who passed and can now move forward with their careers, and good luck to those of us who didn't and need to begin again.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Dude I can't tell you what's on the jurisprudence cuz it's illegal lol but I may not be able to pass this thing lol.
I got you bro…anyways i will be sitting in for it today, we'll see how that goes

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Where can i see the score of the law exam? I failed but i dont know how many i missed

If you go the FL board website (MQA Services) and click "view document images" it'll have links to all the correspondence and exam results of tests you've taken (in this case, the jurisprudence and NPTE). Scores along with the horrible prometric photo they take of you at the testing center should be posted.[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 1 users
horrible photo got me weak cuz it's so true!!!
If you go the FL board website (MQA Services) and click "view document images" it'll have links to all the correspondence and exam results of tests you've taken (in this case, the jurisprudence and NPTE). Scores along with the horrible prometric photo they take of you at the testing center should be posted.
[/QUOTE]

I didn't clear it guys . I tried to cover everything but didn't make it . Waiting for my marks now to begin again . Anyways I am weak in interventions I know so far . This was a very tough exam . Can you guide me from where I should study in order to improve my interventions . Congratulations to all who have passed :) and who din't don't worry guys we will do it.

I didn't clear it guys . I tried to cover everything but didn't make it . Waiting for my marks now to begin again . Anyways I am weak in interventions I know so far . This was a very tough exam . Can you guide me from where I should study in order to improve my interventions . Congratulations to all who have passed :) and who din't don't worry guys we will do it.
Twi, I am so sorry to hear that. I was really rooting for you to pass. Regarding interventions, what I picked up on was to choose intervention that was most close to the task that the patient has difficulty doing. For example, if a patient has difficulty ascending steps due to knee extensor weakness, choose the intervention that has the patient per forming step ups on a 4 inch step instead of the answer choice that has squats on the wall or long arc quad for increasing quad strength. These answers, although they strengthen the quadriceps are not as functional as actually practicing the activity of stair climbing, which is both functionall and task related while still strengthening the quadriceps muscle. This is where "what is the MOST appropriate intervention for this patient?" comes in. The emphasized word MOST suggests theree are multiple correct answers but one is probably more functional and therefore a better answer than the others.
I hope that helps!

Failed. I already failed many times. It is really upsetting.
Congratulations to those who passed.

.Looking for serious study partners for October npte 2014.please email me if any. TIA

Last edited:
Congratulations to those who passed,,but I could not get it this time too (2nd time), But it's not end yet,,it will be over when I get it,,,Had a bad experience this time,,,In my first try I got more than 600 in musculoskeletal system and less in three other modules but this time I failed only in musculoskeletal system,,it sucks,,I scored good marks in all the practice exams almost 70% in O'sullivan and 76% in PEAT but still I failed,,I have 2011 edition of O'sullivan book, can anyone please help me to know whether I should buy new O'sullivan book or not ??? does practice exams are same or different than the old one???
Once again congrats to those who passed and please stay on forum till Oct. to congrats me as well :)),, For those who could not get it this time, don't get discouraged, nothing is ''IMPOSSIBLE" in this world 'coz "IMPOSSIBLE" itself says "I-M-POSSIBLE",,Good luck everyone,,

Reactions: 3 users
Congratulations to people who passed, that's awesome. I'm taking the NPTE in October and I'm thinking about enrolling into one of those online prep courses for some guidance preparing for the NPTE. Anyone tried the Therapy Exam Prep (Mya) or PT Final Exam (Will Crane)? Or am I just better off studying off of the text books myself? Thanks guys.

hi,

I failed too.
I'm thinking to buy a prep course .What do you recommend guys?Also I try to find a study partner .my e-mail address is nicolearizo at yahoo.com
I live in Georgia.

anyone who got their free score reports already?

I just got my free score report tonight. I'm in Arizona:)

Congratulations to those who passed,,but I could not get it this time too (2nd time), But it's not end yet,,it will be over when I get it,,,Had a bad experience this time,,,In my first try I got more than 600 in musculoskeletal system and less in three other modules but this time I failed only in musculoskeletal system,,it sucks,,I scored good marks in all the practice exams almost 70% in O'sullivan and 76% in PEAT but still I failed,,I have 2011 edition of O'sullivan book, can anyone please help me to know whether I should buy new O'sullivan book or not ??? does practice exams are same or different than the old one???
Once again congrats to those who passed and please stay on forum till Oct. to congrats me as well :)),, For those who could not get it this time, don't get discouraged, nothing is ''IMPOSSIBLE" in this world 'coz "IMPOSSIBLE" itself says "I-M-POSSIBLE",,Good luck everyone,,
Hi i used the 2011 sullivan seig for my first npte... I used that and giles (the most recent i could find cant remember if it was. 2012 or 2013) anyway i would recommend getting the latest sullivan sieg designed for the new npte... About the practice exams didnt really notice... There are some pretty much the same... When i took my 2nd npte i used the 2014 sullivan and the latest giles and ordered peat... The stuff i didnt understand i looked to youtube :)

hey guys looking for a serious study partner for jan 2015 exam..anyone from CA???focused to pass