How was NPTE July 22nd/23rd 2014 exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Have not heard anything yet. No one in my class has posted that they have received results yet from either day. Last years class told us that they did not find out until The following Monday. Hope you will find out ASAP!:)

Members don't see this ad.

I've checked million times these days but now I'm scared to death! I can't even open the link! I guess both days will be up today or at least the 22th for sure... I have friends who took it last January and last April and they found out the following tuesday after the test around 8.00 pm

Reactions: 2 users
So scared.. waiting for the score.. I am checking this page in every 20-30 mins.... i even woke up on my sleep and checked multiple times last night LOL..

Good luck everyone..

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
does anyone know if they are going to declare for 22nd/23rd test's together..??? within last 2 days I have refreshed my page thousand times,,lol,,this wait is long,,,
you are not alone on this one…i wished they would all just come together…I can't take this anymore

Best of luck once again ... stay blessed . Hope this waiting ends soon .

*sigh* I don't even wanna text my friends and classmates. I'd rather message on a board full of strangers than face embarrassment and shame. Just put me out of my misery already please!!!

I agree. This is such a long, gut-wrenching wait. And only the people here understand the agony of not knowing if you passed or failed. I made so many stupid mistakes in that exam that I cringe whenever they flash in my mind. Keeping my hopes up tho. I hope I nailed it.

Reactions: 1 user
i agree too...have been refreshing since two days...no sleep ..nervewrecking

Well I've still not heard myself but a classmate who was taking it for the second time just found out he passed. He also said this time around it felt harder then when not passing in April.

i did not heard a word either,,but I hope it will be out soon for all of us,,gud luck guys,,we gonna get it and celebrate for another week,,,

i just checked, and there was nothing

Well I've still not heard myself but a classmate who was taking it for the second time just found out he passed. He also said this time around it felt harder then when not passing in April.
Did he take it Tuesday or Wednesday. Also what state did he apply for?

Members don't see this ad :)
no i just checked mine...took on tues...nuthin on it

Took it on tuesday. So anyone who took on the same date pls let me know. To afraid to check it. Sorry

Nothing is here yet for me too . But one of my friend got it

My classmate. Took it on the 22nd, last name starts with an H, state of VA says his is up. Didn't ask of the result.

does this forum have all international students or only american students?

Took it on the 23rd and just ckecked but nothing yet

I've been following this thread since I took mine on the 22nd. Just checked around 5:30PM CST and saw that I PASSED! Best of luck to the rest of you.

Reactions: 7 users
I've been following this thread since I took mine on the 22nd. Just checked around 5:30PM CST and saw that I PASSED! Best of luck to the rest of you.[/QUO
congrats Ryan,,

Congrats to you Ryan!!!!!

Posted using SDN Mobile

I've been following this thread since I took mine on the 22nd. Just checked around 5:30PM CST and saw that I PASSED! Best of luck to the rest of you.
Congratulations ,,,!!!

Thanks everyone! I took mine at 1:30PM CST on the 22nd if that helps anyone. I don't see how it makes any sense that mine has posted already, though as I'm towards the end of the alphabet as well. Looking forward to sharing in everyone else's good news as soon as is posts though. Just refresh, refresh, refresh! I know I sure was :)

Reactions: 1 users
Has anyone that took the exam on the 23rd heard yet, or heard of anybody that has?

Congratulations Ryan. Did you apply for California or some other state?