How was NPTE July 22nd/23rd 2014 exam?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
does this forum have all international students or only american students?

Both... I'm american

Members don't see this ad.

I hope the 23rd people don't have to wait until tomorrow I can't take another day of waiting.. I'm going crazy!!!

Reactions: 1 users
I took it on the 23rd. Have not heard of anyone on the 23rd who has seen the scores yet

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Do they post result one by one manually or what? How come some got their result and some of us did not..

I took mine on 22nd it shows ''score received from prometric'',,but their is no link given to check the scores,,I guess you guys can check it too,,it should be up,,,one of my friend passed it,,

Hello friends new here, from Nigeria, I took on 23rd yet to see my score

how do you check your result, is it at the status of my request?

The heading of the page where the results should appear says "STATUS OF MY REQUEST"?

Yes, that's where i have been checking, not sure if that is the right one

I sat for the 22nd exam still no results. My friend sat on 23rd and passed for Tx already. Guess some scores are still being deliberated. Praying for the best!

my status is showing "scores received from prometric" but did not have any link to check it,,does that mean I could not get it ???? does anyone know about that ???

Members don't see this ad :)
my status is showing "scores received from prometric" but did not have any link to check it,,does that mean I could not get it ???? does anyone know about that ???
Your state might not allow you to see it (I think that is what it means but not 100% sure) What state are you in?

My friend has the same result from IL. I think it means that your jurisdiction will send you the result a few days later. That's what happened the last time. She had to wait a little longer.

Thats where I have been checking on the top right hand that says "view historical requests" if it's the right place to check

From what I've read on the January and April NPTE thread, you're going to have to wait until the scores come out (about 5 more days) or you can pay $55 to get the score report. Your state doesn't allow to just put it up.

From what I've read on the January and April NPTE thread, you're going to have to wait until the scores come out (about 5 more days) or you can pay $55 to get the score report. Your state doesn't allow to just put it up.

Am ready to pay but their is no link for it either,,,

I can't believe they have the people from the 23 waiting ONE MORE DAY!!!

This is how mine is displaying if that helps anyone. No actual score - that doesn't display for 10 business days from what's I've heard. It should just tell you whether or not you passed.

If that is your SSN you might want to delete the image. But thanks for the heads up. Waiting patiently here :yawn:

Bendbreeze said that results were posted for a friend that took it on the 23rd.... There still may be hope!

I sat for the 22nd exam still no results. My friend sat on 23rd and passed for Tx already. Guess some scores are still being deliberated. Praying for the best!

I can't believe they have the people from the 23 waiting ONE MORE DAY!!!

Good catch. Image adjusted accordingly. Thanks.

This is getting ridiculous, people have been hearing for the past 2 hrs now. Do you think they notify those who pass first?

This is getting ridiculous, people have been hearing for the past 2 hrs now. Do you think they notify those who pass first?
I suspect so but cannot be sure.. may be by state... I applied for CA. Mine is not up yet..

My buddy from class took his same day, same time but sat for his in Wisconsin - his hasn't posted. I'm guessing it has a lot to do with when your Prometric testing location submitted their location's scores.

Let's not put that idea on our heads. I'm sure it's not like that.

Reactions: 1 users
It's definitely not like that. They don't notify people who passed first. It just happens when it happens. I found out I passed at about 4:45 CT and my friend found out she passed like 4 hours later.

Reactions: 3 users
I passed!!! I'm from NJ, took on 7/22. Some of my friends from NJ and PA still haven't found out. If you would like to pay for your scores, go under more services and request individual reports and will pay $55

Reactions: 5 users
Congratulations guys..... I am still waiting ...and I am from CA

I think it is by state or by prometric testing center. Anyone from ca who got it already?

I know a few FL people from the 22nd who go it.