Help me pick my last few electives? :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Joleybear

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I found out that my school costs the same for 12+ credits as it does for what I was taking. I have space for 7 credits (2 courses). Which of these might look good on my record? They're online so it is easier for me because I have 3 kids and 2 have autism and are mostly non-verbal. I like more for my money and always take an opportunity to learn :) I am applying to Creighton and LECOM distance programs.

ANTHRO 202 - Cultural Anthropology
CHLD DV 107 - Health Safety And Nutrition
Phy Sci 107 Current public issues in physical science
Psych 206 Business and Industrial Psychology
CHLD DV 101-1 - Human Growth & Development I
Psych 207 Child Psychology
Math 204 Calculus For Business & Social Sciences (I'm iffy on this because I am taking another Calculus already)
HEALTH 250 Health Education (seems kind of basic though?)

Thanks for any help :D

Members don't see this ad.

Just based on your family alone, I'd choose:

They'd be interesting to you, maybe helpful, and child mental health meds will be something you're going to end up studying anyway.

Reactions: 1 user
Just based on your family alone, I'd choose:

They'd be interesting to you, maybe helpful, and child mental health meds will be something you're going to end up studying anyway.
Thanks! I was considering those a lot and also Health and Safety and Nutrition (it's child development so it's health and safety of kids :) ) I was just curious if any of the other ones seemed "useful" lol. or might be more liked at Creighton. They seem to like things revolving around cultural diversity and theology but Anthropology was the closest I found.