Help me pick a school!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sophia39

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm going to be a high school senior and need to quickly have a better idea of where to visit/apply for upcoming deadlines. I'm interested in pharmacy and want to take the quickest route to avoid wasting time and money, so ideally a 0-6 program. Did any one reading this go to any program that can reccommend/tell me to avoid? I'm interested in UT Austin (which is super confusing on the 0-6 program ordeal?), Northeastern, St. John's, URI, and Rutgers, but im open to recs and know I might not get into these schools. Thanks.

For record, I have a 4.4 gpa, 1450 SAT (out of 1600), and AP Statistics, ELC, Calc AB, Calc BC, French, Biology, Gov and Politics, Psychology

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone! I'm going to be a high school senior and need to quickly have a better idea of where to visit/apply for upcoming deadlines. I'm interested in pharmacy and want to take the quickest route to avoid wasting time and money, so ideally a 0-6 program. Did any one reading this go to any program that can reccommend/tell me to avoid? I'm interested in UT Austin (which is super confusing on the 0-6 program ordeal?), Northeastern, St. John's, URI, and Rutgers, but im open to recs and know I might not get into these schools. Thanks.

For record, I have a 4.4 gpa, 1450 SAT (out of 1600), and AP Statistics, ELC, Calc AB, Calc BC, French, Biology, Gov and Politics, Psychology

I'm not in a 0-6 program but I've heard very good things about Butler University. It's not in a "big city" like Rutgers which could be an advantage considering the NJ area has very few job openings anyways.

Reactions: 1 user