GlobetWWotting: Food Edition - GAME THREAD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Oh, good.
Essentially, Dana sorry but I think you're full of BS.
oh no no, i’m full of villager guts!!!! as in, my guts are village, not that i would ever fill my stomach with villager guts!!!!!! PSV you can yeet me to the end of eternity if you yeet violet with me and she’s not a wolf

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
oh no no, i’m full of villager guts!!!! as in, my guts are village, not that i would ever fill my stomach with villager guts!!!!!! PSV you can yeet me to the end of eternity if you yeet violet with me and she’s not a wolf
Can I interest you in AM?

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Why would I do that when she's essentially cleared for me and stoat?

And true voted her when he swore he would never bus (may be WIFOM to send us into chaos though).

Can I interest you in AM?
samac come on, you trust that i’m a village power sucking tres leches cake right???? i don’t have anything to lie about!!!!! why would i make such an outrageous claim if i was a wolf????

• Haha
you all will RUE THIS DAY when i flip village!!!!! mark my words!!!!!!!!

samac come on, you trust that i’m a village power sucking tres leches cake right???? i don’t have anything to lie about!!!!! why would i make such an outrageous claim if i was a wolf????
Ily

• Care
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Mother came to my grad seminar and has now learned that cancer bad.
"I'm going to refer to it as HA for the remainder of the talk."
proceeds to keep calling it hyaluronan because my brain is so conditioned to using the full name from 3 minute thesis

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 4 users
image.jpg

hard to be mad about a dana misyeet with a view like this!😎

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Ah, but if you're not drunk now that leaves only one explanation...
Awooooo
oh and village power sucking tres leche dana also lovesssss exclamation points! forgot to mention that one specifically

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I’m the future consider keeping it to yourself unless there’s some reason to share who your target is because if Dana isn’t the last wolf they know to go for PSV next.

Butttttt
Yeet Dana
Oh definitely. I just wanted to shut down Dana's fakeclaim before anyone could even consider it is as true.

I still have to eat:
Paella
A beignet
Tres Leches cake
The dessert True was- never heard of it!

I’ve eaten my food and Shahi Paneer so far. I’m hungry guys!

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Also really appreciate that all these foods are vegetarian friendly!

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
I still have to eat:
Paella
A beignet
Tres Leches cake
The dessert True was- never heard of it!

I’ve eaten my food and Shahi Paneer so far. I’m hungry guys!
It might be hard to get really good mofo unless you go to Madagascar. I've tried making it here and it's never as good :(

• Care
  • Sad
  • Wow
It might be hard to get really good mofo unless you go to Madagascar. I've tried making it here and it's never as good :(
I live in the Bay area where there are so many food options but I've never heard of Madagascar food before!

• Care