Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Truth. I'm getting married and moving in the next few weeks and I think my fiance would explode if I started another game :p And ONE OF US has to play it!

Yes little sister, you tell my manatee how it is.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If I had show knowledge, would not have taken 2 hours and items would have actually been easier to create to do what i wanted, is what i was saying.
That's why we gave you the option to requisition items from your trunk ;)

Reactions: 4 users
If I had show knowledge, would not have taken 2 hours and items would have actually been easier to create to do what i wanted, is what i was saying.

I'm just saying, I still don't think you require previous knowledge of the show to play Murder. Most of the games I have played were games where I didn't know the theme... so I did try to make my game non-watcher friendly while maintaining the fun of having a theme. Butttt that's still just my opinion. You can ask Dubz. She might disagree with me.

Reactions: 2 users
Lol I love being item maker, I just make up something that sounds very vaguely reasonable and make up a reason why it applies to the theme. Like so:

supernatural-spoilers-season-12-3.jpg

This is that weird car I keep seeing in SPN promotional photos (see, look, it's in the back of that photo! Also I know it exists because my role, uh, is that car). It's a protective item because I say so and also it seems to have made it into a lot of promotional photos so it's probably survived at least a few seasons. Drive carefully!

Lol I love being item maker, I just make up something that sounds very vaguely reasonable and make up a reason why it applies to the theme. Like so:

supernatural-spoilers-season-12-3.jpg

This is that weird car I keep seeing in SPN promotional photos (see, look, it's in the back of that photo! Also I know it exists because my role, uh, is that car). It's a protective item because I say so and also it seems to have made it into a lot of promotional photos so it's probably survived at least a few seasons. Drive carefully!
"thats not what that object does"

I'm just saying, I still don't think you require previous knowledge of the show to play Murder. Most of the games I have played were games where I didn't know the theme... so I did try to make my game non-watcher friendly while maintaining the fun of having a theme. Butttt that's still just my opinion. You can ask Dubz. She might disagree with me.
If anything, never having seen Murder might make it easier to play that game because I'm pretty sure Murder tries to pin every single murder on every single character in every single episode of every single season.

Reactions: 2 users
If anything, never having seen Murder might make it easier to play that game because I'm pretty sure Murder tries to pin every single murder on every single character in every single episode of every single season.

This is painfully accurate.

Hey non-watchers, now you're all caught up. ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
It's also a flock of crows

a flock of crows There's a reason the proper term for a flock of them is a murder of crows, and it's not because we like having them around. — Jeffrey Kluger

I prefer a Flock of Seagulls

yes but you made items that could help the wolvies, so no more pulling things from my trunk after N1 (2 technically?)
I like to purposefully make items that might help wolves in case I get converted in games. Wait, don't tell anybody that.

I like to purposefully make items that might help wolves in case I get converted in games. Wait, don't tell anybody that.
Personally I think it's more fun to have items that could benefit anyone :p
But I've also never been a tinkerer. So that's me from a modding perspective.

Still though, some of the items we hid in Ski's trunk were pretty awesome...

Reactions: 1 users
"thats not what that object does"
"I AM THAT OBJECT AND YOU'RE HURTING MY OBJECT-Y FEELINGS BY LIMITING ME, IN MY OBJECTIVE OPINION"
is more stressful when you have 0 knowledge of the theme minus the 6 episodes you watched on the plane back from hawaii in the middle of the night
But that's like +6 knowledge in D&D, right?

Personally I think it's more fun to have items that could benefit anyone :p
But I've also never been a tinkerer. So that's me from a modding perspective.

Still though, some of the items we hid in Ski's trunk were pretty awesome...
I love being tinkerer. Somebody better nudge the crap out of RNG for me in a game sometime :p

I MOST CERTAINLY ASKED THAT HOE OF A BABY MOD YOU HAD, @Bottle of Bear
WELL BLAME HIM

Because I'm pretty sure I told him he could give you the list of options (can't remember if I said just the functions or just the names of the items, was one or the other) if you asked.

Of course I can't prove any of that because it was over snapchat but like...I didn't even know you had asked so :p

WELL BLAME HIM

Because I'm pretty sure I told him he could give you the list of options (can't remember if I said just the functions or just the names of the items, was one or the other) if you asked.

Of course I can't prove any of that because it was over snapchat but like...I didn't even know you had asked so :p
Ok, to be fair, I said no a few times first...not realizing you had already asked for the list, thought it was hypothetical. Wanted to give you a chance to figure it out without hand holding. But I eventually caved. So still not my fault...probably.

WELL BLAME HIM

I mean, item names would have helped...... considering i spent two hours N1 trying to find a damn object to make into a seering item and my first strugglebus stretching attempt was shot down...

Ok, to be fair, I said no a few times first...not realizing you had already asked for the list, thought it was hypothetical. Wanted to give you a chance to figure it out without hand holding. But I eventually caved. So still not my fault...probably.
the things they could do, I was (relatively) okay with, but like bruh you saw my first item/object combination

I mean, item names would have helped...... considering i spent two hours N1 trying to find a damn object to make into a seering item and my first strugglebus stretching attempt was shot down...
After the first requisitioning I thought you would just continue asking for items with particular functions when you got stuck.

You know what would have been funny as hell in that game is to make Ruby's knife as a seering/kill item. If the person dies they're a villager, if not they're a wolf. Because that knife hasn't been able to kill one of the brothers' opponents in like ten seasons lmao

Do you want me to call the whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaambulance? :bigtears:+pity+;)

WELL BLAME HIM

Lol no. You wanted her to come up with stuff herself.

You know what would have been funny as hell in that game is to make Ruby's knife as a seering/kill item. If the person dies they're a villager, if not they're a wolf. Because that knife hasn't been able to kill one of the brothers' opponents in like ten seasons lmao
yep i tried to do something like that but was shot down because it was a killing and seering item

This is even more funny the more I think about it because it fits all of my criteria that I like to hit as tinkerer:
  • Useful to me as a wolf
  • Useful to me as village
  • Dangerous to use all willy nilly
  • Hilarious if it gets used on the wrong person
  • Even more hilarious if it gets used on the right person
  • Makes fun of the source material in a cheeky way

Reactions: 6 users
I feel like half the fun of being an item maker is having to make stuff with in the restrictions from the mods. And trying to bend the rules a little when you can :p

yep i tried to do something like that but was shot down because it was a killing and seering item
When my stuff gets shot down I ask the mods if they're willing to make busted versions of it that even I don't understand how it works. For the lulz lol