Future WW Games

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
ill just leave sdn then
37169194923ae1dde6a2f4cafe8be343.jpg

Reactions: 4 users
Paging @Trilt to prove it. ;)
She can't prove it either!!!

Anyways I don't really need a break, just like...a couple days. Would honestly prefer not to start a game until after Friday because I'm likely to be at work for like 12 hours.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
She can't prove it either!!!

Anyways I don't really need a break, just like...a couple days. Would honestly prefer not to start a game until after Friday because I'm likely to be at work for like 12 hours.

Assuming we get last of it ironed out I could be good to start Murder as early as Monday-ish. Up to you.

Assuming we get last of it ironed out I could be good to start Murder as early as Monday-ish. Up to you.
That would work fine for me. Ironing can happen tomorrow and Thursday.

Also had an offer from @kaydubs to help run things as needed and I'm always a fan of having more help, especially when it comes in the form of one of my favorite people :D

Reactions: 2 users
I mean... spoiler alert? But if that doesn't bother you I don't think you necessarily need to have watched the show.
I was told this too for spn.... AND THEN PEOPLE DIDNT BELIEVE THAT IT TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT AN ITEM OR BELIEVE THAT MY ITEMS EXISTED OR LIKE MY ITEM CHOICES BECAUSE I WAS WORKING WITH A VERY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE

Basically what favourite things was... game about me. It's surprisingly fun to run. Only a little ego driven.

...finished my quesadilla...
I was Rick and Morty that game, right? That was when I was item maker and did some fun photoshop I think. haha

Reactions: 3 users
Someone make a game all about Filly. It will go great.
So there's a wine character, a drunk fill dill character with the power to send pictures of boobs to people, a horse character.

Vodka is the wolf because you still can't drink vodka, right?

Reactions: 4 users
I was told this too for spn.... AND THEN PEOPLE DIDNT BELIEVE THAT IT TOOK ME 2 HOURS TO TRY AND FIGURE OUT AN ITEM OR BELIEVE THAT MY ITEMS EXISTED OR LIKE MY ITEM CHOICES BECAUSE I WAS WORKING WITH A VERY LIMITED KNOWLEDGE

I mean... but that doesn't sound like the game's fault. If other players aren't understanding of the fact that not everyone is as familiar with the show and assume you're a liar because of it then yeah, you may have a problem. I'm just saying that based on how Murder is designed, I think a non-watcher of the show would be fine playing--unless they're opposed to spoilers.

I mean... but that doesn't sound like the game's fault. If other players aren't understanding of the fact that not everyone is as familiar with the show and assume you're a liar because of it then yeah, you may have a problem. I'm just saying that based on how Murder is designed, I think a non-watcher of the show would be fine playing--unless they're opposed to spoilers.
If I had show knowledge, would not have taken 2 hours and items would have actually been easier to create to do what i wanted, is what i was saying.