FAILED NAPLEX TWICE--NEED HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Shortie09

Accepted Pharmacy Student
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have failed the NAPLEX twice now and am in need of some serious guidance. It is a big blow to the ego & wallet and confidence failing this exam after preparing very hard for the exams. I have used RxPrep in the past.

Is there anyone else out there that has failed and have any advice in how to pass this test??

I would greatly appreciate any help I can get! Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
LMAO....look no need to get butthurt now, I did read your other post stating that you always knew it will take you multiple attempts to pass lol. For the record that was me being encouraging , if you read the last part I did say that I'm sure they will do great if they took some extra time to study. Patients do get hurt (or even die), and pharmacist face legal action because people like you who believe in minimum effort and trust too much on God.

Even the greatest of doctors and pharmacists face legal actions because mistakes happen no matter how genius you are!

Last edited by a moderator:
Members don't see this ad :)
Probably life in prison and guilty conscious till death.
I failed twice, by a couple of points, then made a 105 on my third attempt, it doesnt mean I lack knowledge, maybe I didnt have my biostats down or maybe I just got too nervous. Get a life if you cant say anything positive. THE POST is from years ago as well. Seriously, professionals like you make the profession look bad.

I failed twice, by a couple of points, then made a 105 on my third attempt, it doesnt mean I lack knowledge, maybe I didnt have my biostats down or maybe I just got too nervous. Get a life if you cant say anything positive. THE POST is from years ago as well. Seriously, professionals like you make the profession look bad.

How did you study different ly?

I have failed the NAPLEX twice now and am in need of some serious guidance. It is a big blow to the ego & wallet and confidence failing this exam after preparing very hard for the exams. I have used RxPrep in the past.

Is there anyone else out there that has failed and have any advice in how to pass this test??

I would greatly appreciate any help I can get! Thank you!
I failed all u attempts till I found PNN pass Naplex now. The best resource for any student willing to pass and gain a better understanding of Pharmacy materials. They provide a book , live course and online videos. I highly recommend it. I lost hope after my previous attempts, but after finding PNN , I passed with great score too

What did you use for bio stats?

I created my own study plan from PNN, consisting of 5 to 6 chapters/day and study that for 5-6 hrs. In addition to 2 hrs for math & 1 hr for statistics. I did stick to this everyday. I made sure I am spending 8 hrs a day to study
Schedule your test before starting to study so you can take it seriously Honestly you never do feel ready. What I did different this time is studying PNN only cause it’s to the point. Also I went through the book 3 times total. It took one month to go through it all, second month repeat all , third month repeat all. The only thing I use RXPrep for is math & I will encourage you to do that too.
Yes PNN more than enough, just don’t skip a thing . What’s on the book is all important, don’t summarize... that’s the summary you need to study. My advice go through the book 3 times and you’ll pass with a good score too. As I said this was not my first attempt & I almost lost hope, but PNN got me back in track. Good luck to all
I felt that doing the quizzes helped a lot by adding more info to what you already know. You should definitely try and take as many as you can. My advise don’t take the quizzes till you go through the book at least twice to see if you really retain the info.... if you study in the Am and take quiz in the pm you’ll get a good grade but it does not reflect how long you’ll remember. So I took the quizzes last week before I took Naplex. Good luck.