Failed CPJE 4 times

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cgfpharm

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. Unfortunately I failed CPJE 4 times and this would be my first pharmacist license. I am trying to figure out mainly 2 things:
1. how long would it take to complete the 16 semester units of additional pharmacy courses required by the Board. From my research, that would be feasible in about 1 year, but I am not sure.
2. It has been more than 89 days that I passed NAPLEX and I did not request any score transfers. So, do I have to take NAPLEX again if I decide that I want to try getting licensed in a state that does not require MPJE (like Vermont or Idaho)?
Thanks for any inputs!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. Unfortunately I failed CPJE 4 times and this would be my first pharmacist license. I am trying to figure out mainly 2 things:
1. how long would it take to complete the 16 semester units of additional pharmacy courses required by the Board. From my research, that would be feasible in about 1 year, but I am not sure.
2. It has been more than 89 days that I passed NAPLEX and I did not request any score transfers. So, do I have to take NAPLEX again if I decide that I want to try getting licensed in a state that does not require MPJE (like Vermont or Idaho)?
Thanks for any inputs!
FYI I just wanted to input that I called Idaho, Virgin Islands and Ohio boards of pharmacy. And they all do not require a law exam.