"Dude, where's the party" movie

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ktat72

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone see this movie, I thought it was hilarious.

Members don't see this ad.

ktat72 said:
Anyone see this movie, I thought it was hilarious.

noooo i want to though!! who's in it??

Kal Penn and one of the side villains from American Desi. The movie was shot in Houston. It is out at Blockbuster.

Members don't see this ad :)
The original title of this movie is: "Where's the Party Yaar?"

I actually went to go see this movie (back in 2002), at Toronto Harbourfront's "Mehndi, Masti, Masala Festival". Unfortunately, the movie wasn't even completed then, so my friends and I couldn't watch this (this was the day after our Organic chem final)... which stunk :( .

Anyways, I'm gonna go and check this movie out from Blockbuster. :D

originally posted by sunny123:

The original title of this movie is: "Where's the Party Yaar?"

That's what I thought the name of the movie was until someone told about this title.

KAL PENN IS SO HOTT. Call me crazy but I would SO let him have my babies. :p :D :love: :laugh:

But then again, it wouldn't work out.. isn't he like, 28 or something? ::sigh:: 8 years older... damn.

devdas tera kya hoga re??
hope sid is reading this stuff!!! :laugh:
saffronrain said:
KAL PENN IS SO HOTT. Call me crazy but I would SO let him have my babies. :p :D :love: :laugh:

But then again, it wouldn't work out.. isn't he like, 28 or something? ::sigh:: 8 years older... damn.

prady said:
devdas tera kya hoga re??
hope sid is reading this stuff!!! :laugh:

:D :D :D :laugh: ...but he really is hot!! :oops: :laugh:

saffronrain said:
:D :D :D :laugh: ...but he really is hot!! :oops: :laugh:

I can live with this. She said the guy's old, which is cool. I know a girl that dated a 26 yr. old while she was 20 :eek:

Shweta is sensible and cool.

BTW there's this movie Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyon ( Now the nation is in your hands (ur responsibility to look after it ))
The female character's named Shweta :thumbup:

Couldn't help but think of you while watching the preview :laugh:

hahaha! :laugh: carry on guys!m keepin' an eye on u 2! ;)
Premedtomed said:
I can live with this. She said the guy's old, which is cool. I know a girl that dated a 26 yr. old while she was 20 :eek:

Shweta is sensible and cool.

BTW there's this movie Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyon ( Now the nation is in your hands (ur responsibility to look after it ))
The female character's named Shweta :thumbup:

Couldn't help but think of you while watching the preview :laugh:

I love that movie! It was filmed at my school (before my time alas), and I know some of the ppl in it! Yah! Go check it out :p

Members don't see this ad :)
I love that movie! It was filmed at my school (before my time alas), and I know some of the ppl in it! Yah! Go check it out

Did you know any of the big characters who had multiple appearances in it?

prady said:
i saw the movie, yesterday,at last!its good!it is hilarious! :laugh:

how much would u give it on a scale of 5 stars?

prady said:
3 or 31/2 at the most!well u can see it once!no harm!
then i would watch it! any idea when is it going to be released in india?

yo this movie wuz phat yo! it wuz pretty realistic too...except for the fact that all the students in the guy's class were all desi! anywyz it wuz tyte, doggies!

seev99 said:
yo this movie wuz phat yo! it wuz pretty realistic too...except for the fact that all the students in the guy's class were all desi! anywyz it wuz tyte, doggies!
:rolleyes:

seev99 said:

lol.. you from NYC or somethin?? :laugh:

i'm d/ling it right now...

seev99 said:

Wassup yo my ghetto desi :thumbdown:

poor guy...he;s never posting here again... :laugh:
He's in holidaysburg,PA...i hope i don't run into him...i wudn't know how to converse... :D

Hi does anyone know what the song Hari sings is called and whos it by at the beginning of the movie in the bathroom? thanks.