DMU........Self-proclaimed Super Geniuses grandchild

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I try to hook up with everyone I meet in the hospital. This means being charming and nice, even to the dudes. If they think you want to "do" them, they might consider giving you a residency spot, or at least a good evaluation. Most female students get by on this strategy. You can get pissed at me for saying it, but I see it everyday on rotations, especially surgery.

HAHAHAH this is advice I can use

Members don't see this ad.

I'm so glad I didn't have to do OB this year................I may have killed myself if I had to.

how did you manage that. I had a pretty cake ob month. It was all gyn "surgery". The surgery intern the year before set such a low bar, all I had to do was show up at their cases and not make fun of them to pass. But if we can free up another month for surgery from the interns comming in that would be sweet. Hey Congrats on the wedding.

thanks. I'm finally married and in iowa celebrating our 2nd reception. my internship was all neaurosurgery based. I move to ny in 3 weeks rent blows. if anyone is ever in long island look me up!

Members don't see this ad :)
Is intern year done with? Please say it is. Time to get to know what the sun feels like again. COME ON A YEAHEAAAYAY.

CasaHombre: Serious apologies for missing your moment. I was on a rounding rotation and couldn't get any time off. But no excuses. Congrats and good luck friend. Lucky and I just got through year one as interns. Just make time when you need to. Madden 09 - you me online. XXXOOOXXXOOO.

Everybody else: I probably will never log on to this website again. Sad. But I can be emailed if you have any burning questions or loins that need answering. Keep it real DMU class of 2007...keep it real.

D

We'll miss ya D. I need to stay in better touch anyways. Do you still use the same email address?

For anyone logging on and reading this I am officially moved to NY. My year in MI was fun, but I'm glad to be here now. Look me up if you are ever on Long Island.

congrats on the move. Hope the big day went well!

Everyone- Hope all is well! Anyone play xbox 360 online? We just celebrated 6 yrs. I don't know where the time has gone. It's hard to believe that Intern Year is OVER!!! :D:D

Lucky & DMak MISS YOU 2!!!

When do you move Port?

I almost wish we had a test at DMU again so everyone would get on here and type again. Somehow i am a REAL doctor now as i passed part III boards and finished internship.

Transplant surgery ~ holy Fxxk. these people are sick before they are operated, and they are needy. I'm not used to skeletonizing the common bile duct yet...normally we would try to avoid this.

How is new york cremaster?

I almost wish we had a test at DMU again so everyone would get on here and type again. Somehow i am a REAL doctor now as i passed part III boards and finished internship.

Transplant surgery ~ holy Fxxk. these people are sick before they are operated, and they are needy. I'm not used to skeletonizing the common bile duct yet...normally we would try to avoid this.

How is new york cremaster?

NY is fan -****ing - tastic. We are extremely busy here, and they do their best to get us juniors (PGY 2) into the OR. I'm getting to do more and more, but probably not as hands on as you yet, neurosurgeons for whatever reason, don't like to let 2 year residents do brain tumors:laugh:

hope everyone is doing well!