DMU Class of 2007 part 01

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the info. It sounds great, and yeah, the cash would be nice :)

How's everybody's spring break going? I'm definitely enjoying the 80-90 degree weather :D

Members don't see this ad.

bumpity bump for Dr. Dicky to post and show off his new avatar :D

7 exams and 4.5 weeks till summer :cool:

Oh man only 4.5 more weeks to go can you believe it???? I'm so stoked.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anybody who is sticking around for the summer and would want to get together a couple days a week to review stuff let me know.....I'll be doing research at DMU again and will probably be a big nerd and try to learn stuff that I didn't this year.

cremaster2007 said:
Anybody who is sticking around for the summer and would want to get together a couple days a week to review stuff let me know.....I'll be doing research at DMU again and will probably be a big nerd and try to learn stuff that I didn't this year.

I thought the plan was to get drunk, play golf, and hit on strippers at the Lumber Yard. There was no talk of studying....I want no part of that nonsense.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

Three thumbs down.

Rick James

Booze and naked girls....the way a summer ought to be spent.

DMAKSIMOVIC said:
I thought the plan was to get drunk, play golf, and hit on strippers at the Lumber Yard. There was no talk of studying....I want no part of that nonsense.

Three thumbs down.

Rick James

Rick James
Maybe you misinterpreted my statement, I meant we would get together a couple of times a week at the bar ask each other questions as we head to the strip club and close out the early morning with a quick pimping session (involving strippers) remember may the spirit of Dave Chappelle compel you

Wayne Brady

Remember we celebrate the graduation of young Wayne Brady from Central College on May 16th, so there will be a party of sorts with transformer cake on the 14th (if transformer cake can not be provided then hopefully a thundercats cake will be on back up) (if neither cake can be provided there should be enough alcohol to slowly forget that the cakes were nowhere to be found).........................I'm open for suggestions on where to hold said event, but must be a bar in dm cause my mother has graciously offered to buy a keg for everyone.

wayne

cremaster2007 said:
Remember we celebrate the graduation of young Wayne Brady from Central College on May 16th, so there will be a party of sorts with transformer cake on the 14th (if transformer cake can not be provided then hopefully a thundercats cake will be on back up) (if neither cake can be provided there should be enough alcohol to slowly forget that the cakes were nowhere to be found).........................I'm open for suggestions on where to hold said event, but must be a bar in dm cause my mother has graciously offered to buy a keg for everyone.

wayne

Party's on! Maybe we can arrange for a stripper dressed as Optimus Prime to bust out of her costume...instead of jumping out of a cake :idea:

DMAKSIMOVIC said:

Three thumbs down.

Rick James

mmmm...The Lumber Yard....where real men go to get wood....

Status
Not open for further replies.