desi jokes.............

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
1. How do you eat a DNA spaghetti?
With a replication fork (you can also use your zinc fingers...)

2. The teacher asks, "Jessica, what part of the human body increases ten times when excited?"
Jessica blushes and says, "That's disgusting, I won't even answer that question."

The teacher calls on Johnny: "What part of the human body increases ten times when excited?"
"That's easy," says Johnny. "It's the pupil of the eye."

"Very good, Johnny," responds the teacher. "That's correct."
She then turns to Jessica and says, "First, you didn't made your homework. Second, you have a dirty mind. And third, you're in for a BIG disappointment."

Members don't see this ad.

My calculus professor told me this joke.

"What is the shortest mathematicians joke?
Let epsilon be smaller than zero."

A couple who have been married for a long while are laying in bed reading. Suddenly the man puts his hand between the wifes legs. She is suprised by this as they dont make love as much as they used to. She is getting turned on and suddenly he stops and goes back to reading. A few mins later he again puts his hand down there, and just as suddenly stops. This goes on for a while, she cant take it any more getting sexually frustrated. "what the hell are you doing ? turning me on then stopping?" she asks ... he replys "Oh well I was having a problem turning the pages in my book"

Members don't see this ad :)
This is soooooooooooo nice threadddddd..

can't stop laughing...:D :D :D :D :D :D :D