Creighton Pharmacy Class of 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Would you mind sharing what type of questions they asked you and maybe one of the questions that you asked? I am becoming overwhelmed trying to prepare for my upcoming interview. Thank you in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Just got my acceptance letter today from the March 17th interview! Good luck, everyone!!!

Congratulations! Do you remember if there was an essay or math prompt on the interview date? Also, do you remember any questions that they may have asked?

Congratulations! Do you remember if there was an essay or math prompt on the interview date? Also, do you remember any questions that they may have asked?
There was a short answer question or two on the day of the interview. I don't remember the topic, but it was very easy.

They asked the usual questions, nothing that you wouldn't be able to answer. Be prepared to talk about your experiences with pharmacy/healthcare, why you want to do pharmacy, and why you want to attend Creighton.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
There was a short answer question or two on the day of the interview. I don't remember the topic, but it was very easy.

They asked the usual questions, nothing that you wouldn't be able to answer. Be prepared to talk about your experiences with pharmacy/healthcare, why you want to do pharmacy, and why you want to attend Creighton.
Thank you! I know that it is closed file but do they have your personal statement?

I don't think they do.
Did you go campus or distance? If campus, how are you enjoying the culture of the school so far? How was your first semester? I really do appreciate you responding and answering my questions .

Did you go campus or distance? If campus, how are you enjoying the culture of the school so far? How was your first semester? I really do appreciate you responding and answering my questions .
I actually elected to attend another school I got accepted into, but one of my best friends is a P2 (campus) at Creighton and she loves it! Sorry I couldn't be more help.

Campus is awesome. Everyone is very welcoming and people get along pretty well and are helpful towards each other. The teachers I've had so far are all very helpful and nice!! Everyone at Creighton wants you to succeed!

Campus is awesome. Everyone is very welcoming and people get along pretty well and are helpful towards each other. The teachers I've had so far are all very helpful and nice!! Everyone at Creighton wants you to succeed!

Did a NET ID and temporary password appear in your student portal when you were admitted? Is that the unofficial way of knowing that you've been accepted?