Class of 2017.... how you doin?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Feeling your pain.. the stress over the NAVLE and match stuff is unreal. I can't wait for it all to be over!
I can't imagine having match stress on top of it. I'm so fortunate to already have the job aspect lined up.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
OMG I love your profile picture!!!

And Congrats! My best friend and her gf are also headed to NC after graduation. I don't think she has applied anywhere yet though.

I can't believe I missed this but thank you in all aspects! I wish your best friend luck in finding a place. Asheville is as very welcoming area. Feel free to message me anytime!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

I can't imagine having match stress on top of it. I'm so fortunate to already have the job aspect lined up.

Seriously though, this is the truth. Props to everyone to applied through the match. Keeping my fingers crossed for all of you all!

Members don't see this ad :)
Seriously. I just want to know where I'm going after I graduate - and to know if I have to do that horrible test again.

You're going for a lab animal residency right ?

Finally finished interviews two days ago. Now to just wait and agonize over NAVLE and match.

Guys.. it's OUR year :D:D:cool:.. I can't believe it. Happy New Year friends!

Reactions: 3 users
Rumor has it scores come out end of this week or beginning of next. Best of luck everyone!!

Rumor has it scores come out end of this week or beginning of next. Best of luck everyone!!
I've been compulsively checking my email the last few days. I just want to know, and the closer it gets to, the worse my feeling of dread!

[edit] on that note: do they usually come out at like 8 AM that morning, or any time throughout the day?

Members don't see this ad :)
I've been compulsively checking my email the last few days. I just want to know, and the closer it gets to, the worse my feeling of dread!

[edit] on that note: do they usually come out at like 8 AM that morning, or any time throughout the day?
The ICVA discussion board said to check in the mornings.

Reactions: 1 users
I passed! I passed! Praise the Lord, I passed! Check ICVA.net. Scores are up.

Reactions: 10 users
Just stopping by to post my early congratulations to everyone in the c/o 2017! Yay! :hardy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Whoooo!!!! I passed Marg celebration tonight!

Reactions: 12 users
Whoooo!!!! I passed Marg celebration tonight!

Haha. Your celebration sounds better than mine. I'm stuck at the hospital until 10 pm then on call until tomorrow morning. :smack:

I passed! I passed!

I've had a rocking day. Passed boards, spayed a super pregnant dog, took on a feline in heat spay, and neutered a little cryptorchid kitty. Go me!

Reactions: 11 users
I passed! Thank you sweet baby Jesus. I don't have to keep wondering how I'd tell people if I failed.

Reactions: 14 users
Passed!!!! Feels so good!!!

Reactions: 12 users
Rank lists due tomorrow. Every time I think I have my order sorted I think of something new that makes me rethink everything. Blargalarg!

Is late January when rank lists for internships are always due? I can't remember if you're trying for lab animal residency or not, so many of you guys to keep track of! :) Trying to maybe start planning for myself haha

Is late January when rank lists for internships are always due? I can't remember if you're trying for lab animal residency or not, so many of you guys to keep track of! :) Trying to maybe start planning for myself haha
Jan 20 was the due date for rank lists for the match. Not sure if it's always around then but I would guess it probably is. And yea, lab animal residency :D

Jan 20 was the due date for rank lists for the match. Not sure if it's always around then but I would guess it probably is. And yea, lab animal residency :D

Ahh okay, good to know, thanks! And good luck! :)

Prediction: @kcoughli ends up doing 40 procedures/day at a high-volume spay/neuter place. ;)

Pretty much. January 27 was when institutions had to rank this year. All of these timelines are burned into my brain for this year.

Pretty much. January 27 was when institutions had to rank this year. All of these timelines are burned into my brain for this year.

Haha awesome, thanks! Trying to plan stuff with my boyfriend who will hopefully have his list of open bases (he's Air Force) before then :)

Dating classmates is stupid. Falling in love with them is even more stupid. Them panicking is the stupidest. But here I am with a kernel of dread for graduation because I may never see him again.