Class of 2017 cycle opening!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I'm scared lol I keep re-reading my app for errors. I want to press submit, but I'm playing chicken haha

Just to clarify.

AACPMAS has not received my mcat, or transcripts yet ( although they have been sent off). Its ok to submit?

Members don't see this ad.

Have you applied or will you apply to other Health Professions schools?
required.gif

Do you guys this question pertains to current cycle, or do I have to discloses I applied to any profession schools last year?

Do you guys this question pertains to current cycle, or do I have to discloses I applied to any profession schools last year?

I would assume that it applies only to current and open/pending applications.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm scared lol I keep re-reading my app for errors. I want to press submit, but I'm playing chicken haha

Just to clarify.

AACPMAS has not received my mcat, or transcripts yet ( although they have been sent off). Its ok to submit?

Did you use your official transcripts to put your courses in? Also, try printing your application and going through it with a pen. Staring at a computer screen for too long can make you look over mistakes :)

Yea I used official transcripts. I actually know they're good, because last year they where ok for pharmcas.

I'm going to do what you said, print it right now, and go over it. That will make me more comfortable before pressing submit (which will happen today! lol)

My MCAT still isn't showing up... I'm blaming AACPMAS on this one. I have proof read everything, and I just need to hit submit... And pick my schools. My transcripts haven't been received yet either, but they got sent on Friday, so I'm not worried yet...

My thing with Scholl is that it is pretty close to my home (not as close as DMU), and so if I stay in the Midwest I might as well go to DMU. Perhaps I'd like Scholl better though...

But then I'd be applying to five schools! That's too many interviews! Ahhh decisions decisions.

but you plan to submit, whether or not you see they received transcripts or mcat? It will just not be sent out to schools until everything is verified right?

Yeah if you're waiting on MCAT and transcripts only, then submit so they can start to verify.

Which school has the largest gay student body? I'm trying to find my husband!:) :) :)

Try AzPod, aren't they 90% male? I'd say that's your best shot :) hahaha

People have said they are somewhat Mormon there (not sure if it's true, but it's been said on these forums before). I'd pick the school with the largest class size in the largest city. You can get married at DMU, but NYCPM probably has the most prospects...

Ok I submitted, fingers crossed.

DMU, AZ, CSPM and Western.

Members don't see this ad :)
Can you buy raw milk from cows legally in Iowa? It's illegal in my home state but i love it sooo much! I have to time share a cow to legally get it here...

Can you buy raw milk from cows legally in Iowa? It's illegal in my home state but i love it sooo much! I have to time share a cow to legally get it here...

Nope, here in Iowa we love big brother watching over our milk! No raw milk for you!

So I'm about to hit "submit" and it says to print the application. So i did it, and i noticed my PS is one huge block (even though in the space provided i have put it into paragraphs). Do the schools receive the huge block? Is there a way for me to fix this? I'm probably just going to submit regardless... but if anyone knows real fast....?

So I'm about to hit "submit" and it says to print the application. So i did it, and i noticed my PS is one huge block (even though in the space provided i have put it into paragraphs). Do the schools receive the huge block? Is there a way for me to fix this? I'm probably just going to submit regardless... but if anyone knows real fast....?

I looked at the printable version of my personal statement, and it's a block too. I guess that's how they want it! Submit submit!

Good luck everyone... This will be interesting. We have about a month to chill, and wait. I will be working on some music.

While frequenting this thread, and reading more pod info then I need haha.

Good luck everyone... This will be interesting. We have about a month to chill, and wait. I will be working on some music.

While frequenting this thread, and reading more pod info then I need haha.

Yeah, definitely need to keep each other posted on interview progress/if anyone gets their MCATs uploaded.....

Maybe I'll see you at DMU or AZPOD interview days!

My MCAT still isn't showing up... I'm blaming AACPMAS on this one. I have proof read everything, and I just need to hit submit... And pick my schools. My transcripts haven't been received yet either, but they got sent on Friday, so I'm not worried yet...

My thing with Scholl is that it is pretty close to my home (not as close as DMU), and so if I stay in the Midwest I might as well go to DMU. Perhaps I'd like Scholl better though...

But then I'd be applying to five schools! That's too many interviews! Ahhh decisions decisions.

so i was looking at last year's application thread and people were reporting submitting their mcat scores aug 1 but not being posted until the 16th sooo i say we might have to wait until next week to see updates on this and on transcript acknowledgment :rolleyes: .... can august move faster ????

Good luck everyone... This will be interesting. We have about a month to chill, and wait.

Good luck to everyone!! I'm so jealous of those of you who have submitted. I was told by my adviser not to mail in my official transcript request to my school until after I had my AACPMAS ID #. Now I have to wait two more weeks to get the transcript mailed to me to be able to even verify my courses. It's all such a waiting game!

Also, I had this question in another thread. But for AP credits from highschool, I get credit but not a grade. Would I put these credits under my fall semester freshman year? I'm guessing under grade I would put "CR-credit" and under special classification I would put "Advanced Placement"?

so i was looking at last year's application thread and people were reporting submitting their mcat scores aug 1 but not being posted until the 16th sooo i say we might have to wait until next week to see updates on this and on transcript acknowledgment :rolleyes: .... can august move faster ????

Gross!! That's so long! Oh well... at least they'll start to verify once they get transcripts, and they aren't waiting for the MCAT score....

I just hit submit!

DMU and Scholl for now, may add more later.

Now I just have to plan my wedding.... #Busy

do you need to submit your application to begin the verification process or just have your transcripts mailed in? Want to know how much time I have let to get my LORs and Personal stm. together

People have said they are somewhat Mormon there (not sure if it's true, but it's been said on these forums before). I'd pick the school with the largest class size in the largest city. You can get married at DMU, but NYCPM probably has the most prospects...

The gays of new york are soooo queen like! I dont like that type...eeeek

do you need to submit your application to begin the verification process or just have your transcripts mailed in? Want to know how much time I have let to get my LORs and Personal stm. together

Not sure, but I feel like they'll begin once they get your transcript... On second thought, they may want your money first....

I have 2/3 of my LOR's

the other Prof's are slacking on me

One of three transcripts has been posted for me. Must be less applicants than last year... It's moving faster.

I'm still waiting for a confirmation email from my school saying they sent the transcripts.... Maybe I should give them a ring and see whats going on.....

I'm still waiting for a confirmation email from my school saying they sent the transcripts.... Maybe I should give them a ring and see whats going on.....

At least your school sends confirmation emails. All three of mine just take your money and assure you they will take care of it.

Mcat posted but my school wants me to wait 10 business days(next monday) until i freak out an reorder my transcripts

I called my school, and they sent my transcripts out on Monday. So I imagine AACPMAS would get them before the end of the week!

2/3 transcripts are now up :) The only one missing is my duel enrollment transcript..gah i hate community colleges.

All three of my transcripts got posted this afternoon. One of the universities apparently sent three copies and all three are posted on AACPMAS! haha

Ahhhh! Risky maneuver, but it seems to have paid off!

I didn't see anything risky about it. If you saw the thread from last year several students emailed aacpmas about that form. They all got responses saying it isn't really necessary.

Mcat and 1 of 3 transcripts marked as received so far today!

Texas7 where in the lone star are you from? I currently live in El Paso, TX

Looks like AACPMAS finally started doing something today! With all these MCATs and Transcripts uploaded!

Natorx- I'm in Houston. Where are you applying

any one had their gpa calculated? My transcripts are shown as in today, however my gpa has not been calculated.

any one had their gpa calculated? My transcripts are shown as in today, however my gpa has not been calculated.

I think that's what the entire "verifying" process is? Or at least a large part of it. They have to go through your entire transcript with what you wrote, and verify it against the real thing.