Case Western Vs. Wayne State

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Id avoid Wayne because of the grading, not that I know much about the school. On my interviews I noticed a pretty strong correlation with the strict % based curves and seemingly unhappy/mean students. It sets a subtle tone whether everyone admits it or not.[/QUOTE]

YEEp I saw a lot of kids complaining bout the fact that they cant get their high pass grades to honors and that was pretty depressing to them

Members don't see this ad.

All the docs I talked to said go to the cheapest :p How odd

Yes, #8 said go cheap!:laugh: The narrative from the other 7 was along the lines of med school was like the regular season, but residency was the Super Bowl, so it was much more important to get the right residency than which med school you attended. A corollary to that line of thought was that it was better to be a star in decent med school than an "also ran" in a big time program. You want someone at the med school you attend to be willing to pick up the phone on your behalf and make the call to the residency director of the program you're hoping to get matched with. Seemed logical to me at the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.