AZCOM vs KCUMB

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sharencare

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been debating between these 2 schools and any input from current students about the schools will be appreciated:
In addition i had some specific questions as well

1. What is the quality of rotations and match rates for these schools
2. whats the relationship (if any) between the medical school you go to and the place you end up working as a doctor.
3. Also for schools that give you the opportunity of setting up your own rotations- how do you manage accomodation in each place where you rotate-Isn't it a pain finding a place to stay every few months?
4. While at KCUMB, i noticed that the school didn't have many non whites. Just wondering if anybody knows the proortion of non whites, especially Indians in KCUMB and Kansas City.

I have a similar thread going in the Pre DO forum and so if some of you have read it at both places, i apologize for the repititon but i am just looking for more input before i finally decide.

Members don't see this ad.

cross-posting in multiple forums is against our forum rules, please keep threads to the most appropriate forum only

closing

Status
Not open for further replies.