AWWARDS 2021

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
Reverse!Pippy is pretty deadly. Still stunned by that D2 play :bag::sorry:
Didn't I just whine and guilt trip people a lot? 🤔

I also have a vague memory of hurling MJ off a metaphorical cliff, but that was because he didn't read the rules or something and I thought it would screw us all.

Reactions: 1 user
>>in b4 dubz and I get nominated for most disruptive mods.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Nominating myself for a special award:
Most likely to get pocketed in PMs by wolves

Happened in not one, but TWO games this year smfh :bang: :bang: :bang:

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
RvB Noms
Categories
Best quote - I mean it's actually hard to choose between the entire collection of AM sussing zenge, or the entire collection of zenge sussing AM
Best wolf - Samac! Between RvB and GGoats, damn girl.
Best fakeclaim - honorable mention to AM's village stump = IC (if you squint ;) )
Best reads - April or Dina
Best use of role - Zenge uses wildcard role as effectively the only affiliation seering in the game...and still gets the villager in question killed ;)
Oddly specific award(s) for rare events - tot chat lawpy serial killers

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Please can someone save both collages. I'm still reeling.

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 7 users
From my mod PM
From mine:

0D68DF6B-23EE-41B6-8633-85C6687B4375.jpeg3A07DB02-CE57-44E1-B4A3-4F899436BB2D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
@Animal Midwife can we have a category for most memorable village-on-village violence?

If so, I'd like to nominate you v. Cray in Baby Animals, and you v. Zenges in RvB.

Otherwise I guess I'll nominate the collages for an oddly specific award or something

@Animal Midwife can we have a category for most memorable village-on-village violence?

If so, I'd like to nominate you v. Cray in Baby Animals, and you v. Zenges in RvB.

Otherwise I guess I'll nominate the collages for an oddly specific award or something
v/v violence has potential to be extremely toxic so I probably won't be adding that one.

• Care
v/v violence has potential to be extremely toxic so I probably won't be adding that one.
I wonder if it might be OK if both parties involved were willing to accept the nomination in good spirit as a requirement to add the nomination, to address the toxicity potential.

In any case still think it might be fun for us to add the nominations here for posterity even if they won't be accepted formally and for voting.

I'm wondering in this vein if we should have a category for best/worst vig shots. If so, I think I should get nominated lol.

I wonder if it might be OK if both parties involved were willing to accept the nomination in good spirit as a requirement to add the nomination, to address the toxicity potential.

In any case still think it might be fun for us to add the nominations here for posterity even if they won't be accepted formally and for voting.

I'm wondering in this vein if we should have a category for best/worst vig shots. If so, I think I should get nominated lol.
I guess I'm more worried that the incentive of getting an award might push some to be more aggressive than usual with others and/or try to keep altercations going longer than necessary. The bigger and more dramatic the fight, the more memorable it will be.

I guess I'm more worried that the incentive of getting an award might push some to be more aggressive than usual with others and/or try to keep altercations going longer than necessary. The bigger and more dramatic the fight, the more memorable it will be.
That makes sense, just thought you were worried about the award process opening up wounds, both concerns seem legit to me.

I think it's fine to just settle for salty reminiscing like we do for so many things anyway.

Reactions: 1 users

@Crayola227 I will honorarily nominate you for a worst vig shots Razzie in exchange for you honorarily nominating me for a worst reads Razzie for the pirate Basics 🤣

Always read the fine print. I acknowledge that Razzie Awwards do not actually exist. Imaginary Razzies are bestowed solely in good fun with consent of the nominated party and are not intended to be taken seriously. Unlike real awwards, imaginary Razzies may be self-nominated. Actually, Razzies must initially be a self nomination or a post indicating that the nominee would like to be nominated for that Razzie. Bartering of Razzie nominations is both considered corrupt and absolutely encouraged.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well, it's officially been 3 months without a village win. I believe we're gonna uphold the wolf-sided stats again this year.

• Care
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Hmmm might have to nominate Chaos for best wolf.
I mentally did this in the shower this morning.
:hello:

I think I can open pocket dds

Idk I just wanted to pocket him lol

I’m gonna talk him into voting sunshine lol
I just threw alley and sporty to dds couched in a wolf!sunshine read. His top 2 from his last reads list + his newfound alley paranoia. looks like he’s agreeing with my logic. The way it’s going, I feel like he’s going to get pressured, and probably push one or two of those three and conversation is going to circulate most of the day there.

we’ll see. I could just be full of ****.

###unvote ally, vote sunny###.

Like, Mel says, it’s the crucial flip.

I openly pocketed someone on thread and then got them to vote for who I wanted them to vote for.
Whats a wolf gotta do for a bone around here? :bang:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Okay...
Reactions: 3 users

I openly pocketed someone on thread and then got them to vote for who I wanted them to vote for.
Yes mel you’re very impressive, too

🦴

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

I have that game’s pack on the sheet for best wolf team already. I just hadn’t put that on the thread bc I don’t need to do anything to give Zenge positive reinforcement for games where he kills me at his earliest convenience.

• Haha
I have that game’s pack on the sheet for best wolf team already. I just hadn’t put that on the thread bc I don’t need to do anything to give Zenge positive reinforcement for games where he kills me at his earliest convenience.
#DickWolves

• Haha
  • Wow
Well, it's officially been 3 months without a village win. I believe we're gonna uphold the wolf-sided stats again this year.
I think we jinxed it

Maybe the problem every year is that the nooblets start out being REALLY GOOD at villaging and then through villaging they get REALLY GOOD at wolfing :thinking:

• Hmm
I think we jinxed it

Maybe the problem every year is that the nooblets start out being REALLY GOOD at villaging and then through villaging they get REALLY GOOD at wolfing :thinking:
It seems like the summer games have more lulls in conversation too, and that's where it goes downhill for village. When people are on thread (or in PMs, in some games) and talking, things are going well and there's been some really good village play. But everyone is so busy and then things start to fall apart... add some great wolfing on top of that and you've got a recipe for ded village.

Reactions: 1 user
It seems like the summer games have more lulls in conversation too, and that's where village tends to lose it. When people are on thread (or in PMs, in some games) and talking, things are going well and there's been some really good village play. But everyone is so busy and then things start to fall apart... add some great wolfing on top of that and you've got a recipe for ded village.
If you think these lulls are bad, just wait until fall semester starts. :dead:

• Sad