AWWARDS 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Looking back through this I think I've played in two games, manatored in one, and modded another in this group of eligible games. Maybe if my life hadn't been such a goddamned mess this year I would have played more

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Wasn't AM's role something where she wanted to get lynched? So 20Qs was actually supposed to make her sketchy? ANd then we didn't lynch her? The world is so backwards now.

Reactions: 3 users
Wasn't AM's role something where she wanted to get lynched? So 20Qs was actually supposed to make her sketchy? ANd then we didn't lynch her? The world is so backwards now.
I've become lynchproof any time I've gotten a vengeful. Still don't know how it feels to use it.

• Haha
Members don't see this ad :)
protecc MJ:
I don't know if this is useful, but when the mods announced my role, I was confused. I didn't know if it meant villager, wolf, neutral, etc... So, I just came right out and asked them. Then, they told me my alignment.

Did you try asking them MJ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Of all the vendors in the wedding, The Caterer was the only one to survive the affair. Or so she thought. As she rushed to collect her payment and get the hell out of dodge, she turned her back on people who she thought she could trust. Her last fatal mistake. @Karabiner13 grabbed @Animal Midwife's sharpest knife and drove it straight into AM's back.

Animal Midwife - The Caterer - who could create delicious food items.

"But but but we had plans to get together after the wedding!" Stammered @bryndiana.jones. The shock of betrayal was written all over her face.
"Yes but these weddings were starting to get boring, I figured I could spice this one up a little." Said @Crayola227 holding a little bottle of cyanide.
"You can't poison me! I won't let you!" Yelled Bryndy
"Oh but dear, I already have. You remember how you thought it was cute I remembered your favorite drink? Well I confess I added my own little ingredient." replied Crayola
Bryndy slowly started convulsing and fell to the floor dead.

Bryndy - The Groomsmen - Mason (with autorez) with The Bridesmaid.

Laughing gleefully Kara and Crayola looked at one another.
"Well I guess there's only two people left to take care of."
They wheeled around to face the table where the couple sat. But the seats were empty. As they stalked around the pavilion looking for their prey, all the other guests took the opportunity to flee.

Kara - The Guest Who Forgot To Bring A Gift - Villager turned Wolf that could steal an ability and use it the next night.
Crayola - The Bridesmaid - Villager mason (with autorez) Turned Wolf

Not in the range but I was reminded recently of this marvellous piece of wolfing I did. Wouldn't you agree @Animal Midwife

Reactions: 2 users
:eek: item maker is my absolute favorite ability and I think I've only gotten to do it once...
I find I get so focused on making the "perfect" item for that particular cycle, my wolfhunting greatly suffers. At daystart, I'm already planning the next one. Sad stuff.

I was item maker once as a hydra with @Caiter92 and almost got us killed the first time I showed up
Or did I actually get us killed?
You got us killed like the day it switched over to you being the main person but I don’t remember why :laugh:

I think it had something to do with telling STL our role :laugh:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 users
just got looking at some of my sheets and realized just how crazy I was when I ran Game Night. That spreadsheet is ridiculous as well as running a minigame within ww :laugh:

What's your plan for the reveal ceremony Lovely Hostwife?

y'all gonna be screwed if only one person's nominations go through

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3 users