Assessment of Realistic Options

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
How so? I hope people are not gonna try an find me now. I'm actually kinna scared and might just get off this forum. The only point I made is that people more objectively deplorable than me currently in medicine. I don't see how this is not going to help me match? of course I'm not saying this to anybody. The only how I would voice this would be to my TIGHT FRIENDS and behind the veil of anonymity (ie this forum). I hope that's not a threat cause in that case I need to run away from here. My main goal is to match. I'm here for a coming together of ideas and minds and make a case on why I should be at least given a chance.

Straight up. If assaulting bigots can be current practicing doctors. and people with DUI's (endangering others lives) can be get into residency, please find a a good reason other than "character issues" and "I got caught" that I can't get a CHANCE. I'm not demanding a licence. I just wanna show people I'm a thoroughly reformed and changed individual.I mean c'mon, this guy is a state employee for that matter. Imagine, People like ME and my mother are FURNISHING HIS SALARY. yet I can't get a chance? Excuse Me? These kinds of thought are in the deep recesses of my mind and I'm only here venting per the homie Light At End of Tunnel.
Just put yourself in my shoes folks,
Thanks Again!!

Your OP was requesting "realistic options." The Tu Quoque/Two Wrongs argument isn't helpful to that end. If you want to vent fine, but that wasn't your initial request and people have been trying to get enough clear information to assist you in where things went wrong and how to handle them for a residency pursuit. The fact that you are trying to dismiss/downplay/abnegate the seriousness of what happened during medical school is a big problem (both here and in the application process). Venting is fine but it isn't going to help you solve your problem and if you want constructive help you are going to have to choose one over the other.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 3 users
How so? I hope people are not gonna try an find me now. I'm actually kinna scared and might just get off this forum. The only point I made is that people more objectively deplorable than me currently in medicine. I don't see how this is not going to help me match? of course I'm not saying this to anybody. The only how I would voice this would be to my TIGHT FRIENDS and behind the veil of anonymity (ie this forum). I hope that's not a threat cause in that case I need to run away from here. My main goal is to match. I'm here for a coming together of ideas and minds and make a case on why I should be at least given a chance.

Straight up. If assaulting bigots can be current practicing doctors. and people with DUI's (endangering others lives) can be get into residency, please find a a good reason other than "character issues" and "I got caught" that I can't get a CHANCE. I'm not demanding a licence. I just wanna show people I'm a thoroughly reformed and changed individual.I mean c'mon, this guy is a state employee for that matter. Imagine, People like ME and my mother are FURNISHING HIS SALARY. yet I can't get a chance? Excuse Me? These kinds of thought are in the deep recesses of my mind and I'm only here venting per the homie Light At End of Tunnel.
Just put yourself in my shoes folks,
Thanks Again!!
There is a difference between their situation and yours... the have completed training and have a license... you don't even have a career yet and at the rate you are going, don't have a good outlook.

Your posts here really don't give much proof that you have taken ownership of the attitude that got you in trouble in the 1st place and most likely will rear its ugly head again. Why, with all the other , more than acceptable applicants out there, should a pd take the chance on you? YOU have to prove that you are worth giving a 2nd chance...it's not going to be handed to you.

Comparing yourselves to the dregs of physician humanity is NOT going to get people to support you and certainly not going to get you a residency spot.

Reactions: 3 users