ANYONE Interviewed at TUCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KatieJune

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what time the interviews at TUCOM end and begin for the day? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Students meet at the hotel conference room between 8:00 and 8:30 AM. Dr. Haight then meets the students at the hotel and takes you to the school in a shuttle. You meet with him, fin aid, have a tour and the actual interview is around 12:00 pm. depending on how long the interview takes, you will eat lunch and then depart. You could be out of there by 1:30-2:00 PM but DO NOT TRY to book a flight out to leave until AFTER 5:00 PM. With traffic and shuttling, you never know if you can make it to a flight any earlier.

I will be interviewing on Feb 24th. I got a packet in the mail with very clear instructions not only about the schedule but also about local motels, bus time tables etc.. If you have an interview and didn't get this information I would suggest calling the school and asking for it. If you need a copy of what I received you can pm me with a fax number and I can send you the info. Good luck. Sean.