Accepted! Class of 2015!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

itswiggles

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
- Hey everybody just wanted to start a thread for those who got accepted to Podiatry School for the Class of 2015! It will be great to know where everybody is going and to build a foundation with the future colleagues!
- Congrats to those who are in and hopefully there will be more to come!
- Accepted: Western University of Health Sciences :)

Members don't see this ad.

- Hey everybody just wanted to start a thread for those who got accepted to Podiatry School for the Class of 2015! It will be great to know where everybody is going and to build a foundation with the future colleagues!
- Congrats to those who are in and hopefully there will be more to come!
- Accepted: Western University of Health Sciences :)

I'm soo sorry.

LOL

hey congrats on getting in man!!!

would u mind sharing ur stats?

Members don't see this ad :)
ACCEPTED CSPM. Two more interviews to go in the next few weeks.
CPA: 3.46 (AFter summers grades finally posted)
SGPA:3.2 (After summer grades)
New MCAT: 26

Looks like there is lots of free money for the kids already accepted. Stuff I never knew existed. Good luck to everyone with interviews and acceptances. Now, a whole year to wait this thing out.

Last edited:
Congrats too all starting down the path to becoming a physician. Good luck!

- They say getting into podiatry school is one thing.... getting through pod school will be a whole different story.... but with that said I am definitely excited!

Accepted to OCPM, Barry

Congrats to everyone and good luck to everyone awaiting interviews!

Members don't see this ad :)
- Congrats to those are accepted! For those who are accepted to multiple schools where are you guys ultimately going? Still the only WesternU person on here... hopefully more to come! Congrats again to everybody else

I think you are taking that statement way too seriously.
If you don't like it, ignore it.

Congrats to everyone so far!!!

Congratulations to all on chosen an excellent career path. Many challenges await, but it will all be worth the effort.

If anyone ever has any questions about what the future holds, how to get through the curriculum, what to look for in externships, residency...etc, please feel free to ask, or PM me if you're not comfortable asking in a public forum.

Those of you who are going to Temple should seriously consider living in the on campus housing complex especially for the first year. Its very convenient and you get to meet a whole slew of new people. Many upperclassman still live there and can help with exam related questions and studying.

Good luck to all!!

What exactly are you try to accomplish here?

I'm sorry you feel the need to bash other schools -especially when you know nothing about them.

All it shows is either your reduced maturity level or your lack of self esteem.

I wasn't bashing any school; it was a joke. I didn't even pay attention to the name of the school the OP was accepted at.

Got my acceptance letter from Scholl today!!! Anyone else with me....

I will be sure to do all the things suggested...I look forward to joining you at Scholl next year.

- Congrats to everyone so far! Glad to see this thread picking up steam with acceptances! Still might be the only WesternU acceptance so far... hopefully more will come! Overall, Keep the acceptances rolling!!!

Are any schools still accepting students immediately post-interview? I know a few "select" schools have done this in the past.

It took Scholl about a week to get back to me. As far as I know they are not granting admittance directly after interviews.

How long after interview did you hear back from them?
ACCEPTED CSPM. Two more interviews to go in the next few weeks.
CPA: 3.46 (AFter summers grades finally posted)
SGPA:3.2 (After summer grades)
New MCAT: 26

Looks like there is lots of free money for the kids already accepted. Stuff I never knew existed. Good luck to everyone with interviews and acceptances. Now, a whole year to wait this thing out.

Hoho

- took one week exactly via mail (physical copy) for me to receive my acceptance letter from Western.

Congrats to everyone. Sooner than you think, you'll be in an operating room late one night by yourself fixing a tri-malleolar ankle fracture and you'll think to yourself, "WOW, that was fast!"

Congrats to everyone. Sooner than you think, you'll be in an operating room late one night by yourself fixing a tri-malleolar ankle fracture and you'll think to yourself, "WOW, that was fast!"

LOL how true!!!

But with me its mostly the fetid, diabetic foot infection that needs an I&D LOL.

How long after interview did you hear back from them?

Hoho

You find out that day if you are accepted. If not, I hear you find out too. the cab guy told us that not all people are accepted post interview. The school is professional and feels that if you come in and endure that 930am-5pm interview day, they can at least let you know something ASAP.

PS Dr. Tran is the man!

You find out that day if you are accepted. If not, I hear you find out too. the cab guy told us that not all people are accepted post interview. The school is professional and feels that if you come in and endure that 930am-5pm interview day, they can at least let you know something ASAP.

PS Dr. Tran is the man!

that is one way of looking at it i guess

For those accepted to TUSPM how many days after the interview did it take for you to get your acceptance?

congrats everyone!
what are your chances of getting into the school once you get an interview??

I was invited to OCPM and Scholl for interviews but I'm not taking the MCAT until january or march...are my chances of getting accepted similar? As long as I get no less than a 21?
Congrats to everyone who has acceptances!

As long as I get no less than a 21?

I think people on here know my feelings about this, but this is NOT the attitude to have, both about the MCAT and other things school related. When you aim low, you often come up even shorter.

I was invited to OCPM and Scholl for interviews but I'm not taking the MCAT until january or march...are my chances of getting accepted similar? As long as I get no less than a 21?
Congrats to everyone who has acceptances!

Why are you taking the mcat so late? What if you take it in march and get your scores back in April and they are <21. That leaves hardly no brush up study time and time to write and get new scores back. IMO, your summer should be as chilled as possible. You should not be worrying about mcat during the summer before you start school. My suggestion, take it no later than Jan and that's it. If your score is not good enough, give yourself the most time needed until you can score a decent score on the mcat, even if that means aplying next year. It would be worth it especially if you can get more free money, which is mainly determined by your GPA and mcat scores. Good luck!

I have already taken my mcats, and I have my interview scheduled. It is for CSPM. Is there a chance they tell me at the interview I need to retake the mcats? I thought the interview was a deciding factor...I assumed they would tell me Yes or No for sure..??

I have already taken my mcats, and I have my interview scheduled. It is for CSPM. Is there a chance they tell me at the interview I need to retake the mcats? I thought the interview was a deciding factor...I assumed they would tell me Yes or No for sure..??

I'm also curious about this. I also have an interview set up for CSPM.

For those accepted to TUSPM how many days after the interview did it take for you to get your acceptance?
They have committee meetings every other Mondays. So you can call them the Tuesday after that Monday and ask.

Last edited:
Whoo! I'll be seeing you in Philly next year!

Accepted to and will be attending TUSPM
Stats: 3.28 overall / 3.28 science / DAT 20AA, 21TS

Who else is with us at Temple next year?

Congrats!!!!