This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are totally right! That is history that nobody can change.

However, once Russian showed disrespect to us and hurt our dignity, Chinese said NO!. We even dare to open a war with Russian which made communists have no time to deal with Taiwan. You guys should say thank you to Russian.

Can you imagine Taiwan say NO to U.S.? Or even deny their support like China mainland did to Rusia? I doubt it.

History is a mirror which let you see the future.

Again, no offensive to Taiwanese who do have made huge progress in democracy and free speech. Let's work cooperatively rather than against each other. We don't have to be under one single government but we are really brothers and sisters.

Thank you.

hzq838

Obvious you are not aware of the fact that the Chinese Commies depended on the Soviets heavily for economic and military advice from 1950-1960?:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

Although I am not aware of the main topic of this thread, I am guessing this (politics) was not it. SDN encourages intelligent discussions such as the one on going now, only when conducted in the appropriate threads (maybe the Lounge or such).
Please keep the discussions on the main threads professional. Politics can get ugly pretty fast.

Thanks for your co-operation.

我在温哥华。有无也要准备EE, 或已经考好的?大家交流一下啊。感觉这个工种的人少,周围没人可交流啊:confused:

我也在温哥华,准备读牙医,有空我们可以交流

Members don't see this ad :)
我也在温哥华,准备读牙医,有空我们可以交流
你好呀,给你发了信息了,请查收。我们可以建立联系!多交流啊!!

Hi,everyone.
I am still in Shanghai, hoping to practise dentistry in USA some day.
Maybe it is just a dream, and very difficult for me to make it. Because of a 2yrs period for advanced learing in USA, a large sum of money and a language gap, I donot have enough confidence.
Wish to meet you again.
We can communicate on MSN.
Mine is [email protected]

终于找到组织了:laugh:,感觉真棒,这边的中国牙医好少啊!
我是今年国内硕士毕业,专业口腔正畸,我老公现在在美国工作,我也想在这边发展发展,只是不知道路子,真的想好好请教各位前辈。因为不喜欢实验室的工作,所以想过考牙医执照,或者想上个博之类的,不知道上不上博对以后行医有什么影响?真得很迷茫,哪位热心人能指点迷津,先谢了!:):thumbup:

Which dental schools are you guys graduated from? Is there any dental schools in China that are taught in English? Have you guys seen any European in your classes? Any input will be helpful. Thanks a ton.

:laugh: :smuggrin: :love: :luck: 我发现很多国际牙医都是来自印度。
我想知道,这个论坛里,除了我,有没有其他中国牙医?当然,也包括台湾,澳门,香港的同胞。我是一个中国的坚决支持者。
我来自中国广州,2004年毕业于中山医科大学光华口腔医学院。
现在在纽约,准备今年考ndbe part1.
各位同胞,如果看到这个帖子,可否近来踩几个脚印?不胜感激!!! :smuggrin: :smuggrin:
ps to sdn instructor: please dont delete my thread, ,thanks in advance!! :luck: :laugh: :smuggrin:
Hi! I am Black Rose and I am now in Hong Kong but I studied in Taiwan and worked there for a period of time. I now prepare the license exam of Hong Kong. I am also graduated under the name of your dental school but in Taiwan only. However, I also a supporter of One China, one country. It is real and happy to see your message at this forum. Let's study hard for one dream and one purpose--to be a good dentist and help the others no matter what they come from.
Don't forget our national father.

终于找到组织了:laugh:,感觉真棒,这边的中国牙医好少啊!
我是今年国内硕士毕业,专业口腔正畸,我老公现在在美国工作,我也想在这边发展发展,只是不知道路子,真的想好好请教各位前辈。因为不喜欢实验室的工作,所以想过考牙医执照,或者想上个博之类的,不知道上不上博对以后行医有什么影响?真得很迷茫,哪位热心人能指点迷津,先谢了!:):thumbup:

Oh man, I agree! Oh, I see your point exactly! Man you are right on, keep it up brother.

梁师兄,我是07届光华本科毕业生。不知道师兄考试结果怎么样啊?anyway, good luck!
我想请问美国national board dental exam对应试者有什么要求啊?我稍微看了一下brochure, 还是不知道象我们这样的中国dental students有没有资格参加考试?我今年毕业就来了澳洲, 现在在sydney uni 修phd. 没有参加中国的医师资格考试,所以不是registrated dentist in Chian, 在austrial 却不能参加这边的dental exam. :(:confused:

waou8019:
You can go ahead to get your degree evaluated by ECE. Then you are good to go for part I exam. you do not need a dental license in China to do so.
Hope it helps.

这么说不用上美国的牙学院也能一步一步的考nbde吗?还是要读一个针对美国以外学历的培训课程?谢谢

jingle,

Right. As long as you have dental degree in China, you can go for NBDE exam. Then you can apply for a two or three years' program to get DDS degree in US, or go for ARP.

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks,
mliu
whether this exam need the participater has the greencard, and whether canada permanent resident can go for the exam?
another question, what is ARP? thank you.

waou8019:
You can go ahead to get your degree evaluated by ECE. Then you are good to go for part I exam. you do not need a dental license in China to do so.
Hope it helps.

Thanks a lot, that really helps. But...can u tell me how many exams (just part1 and part2) should be taken before I can practise in USA? more details?

thanks,
mliu
whether this exam need the participater has the greencard, and whether canada permanent resident can go for the exam?
another question, what is ARP? thank you.
You do not need GC to take exam, but you need to get your detal degree evaluated by ECE, then send a request to see if you are qualified to take exam.

ARP, AEGD, GPR are some residency program, you can search to find more details.

Has anyone ever used ece before? Do you know how they translate our grades from 100 scale to 0-4 scale? 非常感谢...

Dentists in small practice in China earn 10,000RMB/month, salary plus commission from a sum of sales.
my brother's practice earns 150,000/month.

My name is Jessie from Shanghai with MBA background. I am planning to run a dental clinic with my friend in shenzhen. I would like to communicate with Chinese dentists in US, to learn, to share.
MSN: [email protected]

:),呵呵,非常兴奋看见各位前辈,刚来美国两个月,在国内口腔修复专业硕士毕业。对于如何能在美国继续学习本专业,以及今后的就业工作问题,缺少最基本的认识,恳请有经验的过来人指点一二!本人在此谢谢了!:bow:

Glad to see that so many fellow Chinese are interested in this career path. I am currently in a phd program here but have yet to give up the dental dream.
How do you guys solve the tuition problem? As far as I know, international students are not eligible for need based loans. :confused:
will it be easier to immigrate to canada and apply for canadian dental schools?

Hi, I am a dentist in China.I graduated from detal school of Zhejiang University. I've completed M Sc and endodontic specialty training in China with a licence. As my wife would like go Australia seeking a research job, I am thinking about going there too. Does anybody have some information about preliminary exam and clinic exam?

I have another question also. How can one from China be eligible to working as dental assitant in US or Australia? Thanks a lot!
My email: [email protected]

I'm coming~I just knew about here from my aunt in Chicago. I'm a PhD dental student in Zhejiang University, Hangzhou. But now I'm in Georgia. I'm interested in BOARD. But this time I have no time to prepare for it. So, fighting everyone.

best wishes from China to all of you, happy new year.

大家好,我来这里一年多了,正准备part1,希望和大家一起奋斗和进步,
msn:[email protected] qq 397108029

新年好!

第一次来这里 有这么多同道中人 很高兴

我打算2008下半年考nbde 刚刚开始收集资料 还没开始复习

不知道大家一般要准备多长时间?

我在马里兰 有谁愿意一起复习 互相鼓励的吗?

I was wondering why Chinese dentist in US wants go China for practicing( the reason I can think of for this one is better life style, and its home, cant compare with other countries, plus it is good pay in china), and why dentist in China wants to come to US so badly(dont really understand this one, better pay? I thought china pays pretty good as well, or less competition?) :confused:

Personally, I miss china so much, even though I came to US at very young age, but its still home, where I grew up, and where my best friends are. If I do have the opportunity, I want to go back.
maybe it's a way to avoid facing the pressure in real life.

我发现很多国际牙医都是来自印度。
我想知道,这个论坛里,除了我,有没有其他中国牙医?当然,也包括台湾,澳门,香港的同胞。我是一个中国的坚决支持者。
我来自中国广州,2004年毕业于中山医科大学光华口腔医学院。
现在在纽约,准备今年考ndbe part1.
各位同胞,如果看到这个帖子,可否近来踩几个脚印?不胜感激!!! :smuggrin: :smuggrin:
ps to sdn instructor: please dont delete my thread, ,thanks in advance!! :luck: :laugh: :smuggrin:

I'm freshman here~ and possibly a young one, i'm in the 5th year in the dental school of Bei Yi. and i dreams a lot of having a career in the U.S. PLS give me some advice:D.... first, if I want to take the part I exam how can I get the visa...or do i have to be involve in some kind of program and get to U.S. first? Thanks buddies:thumbup::thumbup:

我打算4月份考part 1 有没同考的兄弟姐妹?:thumbup:

大家新年好!:laugh:真高兴见到各位前辈。
我刚到美国两个月,现在在LA。我现在对nbde的情况还不是很了解,请问可以去哪里找到有关的信息呢?如果要准备考试,应该用什么书复习呢?请各位赐教,谢谢啊!

你们好,
这,有没有人准备今年10月份考香港的licence exam 阿?

:)看到这么多前辈,真是开心啊~~
我现在大四,也想毕业后去美国深造,希望各位前辈给我一些切实可行的建议,不胜感激啊~~

你在哪一间大学读啊?

I am studying in UofM, anyone from UofM? 春节快乐~

i have collection of some old nbde1 materials - exams of the 90s or even 80s, wonder if they are still relevant?
前辈 or 后生, 都请指教, 给加油!

各位好,我目前还在华西读书,很想要在美国当牙医,我在网路上看过很多关于这方面的讨论,现在还是有很多疑问啊??
似乎在美国当牙医要花很久的时间(金钱就更不用说了),是不是唯有来美国读PhD才比较容易申请到dental school呢?可是如果又去唸了program不是又等于拿了一个博士?这方面我一直搞不懂~?因为我没什么兴趣走基础研究
还有NBDE是儘早准备比较好吗?我在网路上找到了decks的pdf档..发现中英文考试还是有很大的差异,有在考虑是否要先从国外买first aid或是kaplan先在国内就看熟,大家觉得有这个必要吗?
听说NBDE要考很高分(90%以上)才比较容易申请到dental school?而且不是很容易申请,是真的吗?如果想要争取早点进入dental school有什么诀窍?
因为我是女孩子,如果说花太多时间好像连婚都不用结了...可是出国是我的梦想啊..

有同在LA的朋友正在申请dental school的吗? 大家联系联系

我是国内5年制口腔医学的大四学生,看了很多前辈的帖子,受益匪浅.msn [email protected]

hi 大家好,我又回来了,刚考试完,准备申请学校,但是又感觉很迷茫,不知道到底申请什么样的学校,大家申请学校的时候,是有什么标准没有呢? 申请难易?学费多少?要求高低?请赐教阿谢谢!

Hi superworm,
我也刚考完nbde part1,正准备申请学校,你有什么经验和信息,我们可以交流交流。email:[email protected],希望能联系

:)Hi, I am new member from Indy, and shoot for part1 end of the year...I just finished Kalpan Webpreb( USMLE, I cannot find dental webpreb), and about to take some exams so Superworm and others, do you have NbDE exam for sale? or other good materials you could recommend? MY EMAIL: [email protected]

Thanks a lot!!!

Hi, I am a first year dental student in the US. Does anybody know how to go about working in China if I am a US citizen? I would love to work there immediately after I graduate, just for a couple of years (if not longer). Would I have to get a separate dental license for China? Who do I contact about this? I specifically would like to work in Shenyang, but anywhere would be nice!

Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

hi大家好我又回来了,终于准备好了材料,可惜由于时间上安排不当,错过了一些学校deadline,现在交出去第一份,不知道什么时候才等到email interview, 各位的情况如何呢,有没有今年申请boston的呢?可以联系联系阿

大家好,很高兴在这里看到你们。我是09年将要毕业的牙医,我想问一下我想去美国做牙医的话要通过哪些考试,具体的步骤是什么。请说具体详细一点,我对此一无所知。我将非常荣幸有人可以帮忙回答我的问题。再次感谢,呵呵。。。

Hello everyone, I am very happy to see you here. I am a graduate and in 2009 will be a dentist. I want to go to the United States to be a dentist and would like to ask, to do so what are the steps to be taken and which dental examinations do I have to take. Please give me specific details about it as I don't know anything about this. I would be glad to receive any help from you. Thanks a lot.

原来组织在这啊,本人武大口腔本博在读,以后准备考米国执照滴!

一不小心进到这个论坛,没想到看到那么多前辈。。。
鞠躬学习。。。
我打算去澳洲,希望前辈多多指点

大家好,很高兴在这里看到你们。我是09年将要毕业的牙医,我想问一下我想去美国做牙医的话要通过哪些考试,具体的步骤是什么。请说具体详细一点,我对此一无所知。我将非常荣幸有人可以帮忙回答我的问题。再次感谢,呵呵。。。

Hello everyone, I am very happy to see you here. I am a graduate and in 2009 will be a dentist. I want to go to the United States to be a dentist and would like to ask, to do so what are the steps to be taken and which dental examinations do I have to take. Please give me specific details about it as I don't know anything about this. I would be glad to receive any help from you. Thanks a lot.

step1,pass National Board Dental Examination,TOEFL
2, Advanced PROGRAM学习2或3年
3, 考执照分三次吧,前两次7,8个小时,最后一次叫做CSA,考一天
4,去找医院诊所,看谁match你

which school are you in? anyway, its a so long way to go, think over girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.